Author Topic: Jinjer  (Read 3573 times)

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
Re: Jinjer
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2021, 10:29:16 AM »
The new Jinjer has some early In Mourning vibes to it. I'm liking it so far. Much better than Macro! :metal
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2021, 07:43:54 PM »
I just gave their latest a listen, and while there are certainly many interesting elements to this album, but I still can't quite get fully onboard with them.  I prefer Red Handed Denial's version of this sound. 

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2022, 09:29:20 PM »
Really can't afford it right now, but I just bought one of the Ukraine benefit shirts the band put up for sale. Makes me feel like I am helping in some small way.

https://www.jinjer-merch-america.com/jinjer-peace-to-ukraine-tshirt.html

https://www.jinjer-merch-america.com/jinjer-we-want-our-home-back-tshirt.html

I bought the second one.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2022, 01:06:34 AM »
I did as well...the band is just so tremendous in their response to this crisis, so much respect. :heart

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2022, 10:24:35 PM »
Same
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2022, 05:12:37 PM »
The band has been posting their efforts in the Ukraine over the last several weeks. Today I got a shipping notice for my shirt. They posted the below text on Instagram with some vids and photos:

Dear friends, we wanted to share with you a few updates on the way the money you donated is being used here in Ukraine 🇺🇦 while the war is raging on.
4 000 Euro was directed at Natalia, who survived in Mariupol Drama Theater after it was bombed by Russian planes (we attach the photo of the theater before and after bombing) The woman was heavily injured, now she is evacuated to Zaporizhzhia where she is going through a number of surgeries. Olga, her daughter, is expressing her gratitude to all of you in the video attached.

We also sent 2 000 Euro to support the nursing home for elderly people which was evacuated from the area of Brovary (the photo of the city after missle attacks is attached) near Kyiv where there were heavy battles a few weeks ago. Elder people are among the most vulnerable categories of Ukrainians during these days.

Each of you out there, no matter where you are from, contributed a lot to the help for our country simply by ordering one blue and yellow t-shirt. Thank you very much

That's only today. There have been many posts of deliveries of all kinds of supplies since this has began. Much respect to them all.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2022, 08:28:03 AM »
That's very cool.  :tup
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2022, 04:06:19 PM »
The band has been given permission to tour in order to continue raising funds for Ukraine. Still have my shirt proudly displayed over the back of my office chair.

We are very honored to announce that together with the help of the Ukrainian Ministry Of Culture, that we have successfully been granted permission to travel abroad as ambassadors of our country to raise funds and awareness about the war raging back home. This is a huge honor for us as a band and as citizens. We will do our part to make sure that this war stops as soon as possible!

Come support, dance and scream your hearts out for Ukraine!