Author Topic: My Brother's Gofundme  (Read 659 times)

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
My Brother's Gofundme
« on: August 10, 2019, 04:51:11 AM »
My brother is in deep shit right now. He's living out of a car in Colorado. The fundraiser is to get the car fixed so they can get to their jobs, and I guess eventually get an apartment. I was under the impression that they dropped everything to become hippies, but apparently that's not the case. My brother explains everything on the page. Although he basically stopped talking to me, and never even stopped by to say bye before he left the state, I wanted to at least share his gofundme to try and help. I can't even help that much with a donation, but if you guys and gals could at least share the gofundme on Facebook, that would be much appreciated. We may have had a silent falling out, but I still love my brother, and don't want him to struggle like this. Again, I think they originally wanted to be van hippies, but the van died, and now they're probably realizing that wasn't the best idea.

Thank you.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/helpfixvirgil?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Re: My Brother's Gofundme
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 10:29:42 PM »
I know a lot of forums would ban this sort of post.  I'm going to let it go because Zook has been a member here for such a long time that we know he is OBVIOUSLY not a spammer. 

That said, I have to state the obvious:  The forum and the band neither support nor discourage this or any other gofundme page and do not take any responsibility for it by allowing it to be posted here.  People are free to give or not as they choose. 

Zook, best of luck to your brother.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."