General > Movies and TV

The Boys (Amazon Prime exclusive)

<< < (2/41) > >>

gmillerdrake:
***SPOILERS***

One thing I liked about the show also was that there was a few loose ends out there that they mentioned....such as alluding to 'Lamplighter' killing the grand kids and the hiding of Homelander's kid.....that they didn't delve too far into and left for future exploration. I like the fact they didn't try to shoehorn the 'Lamplighter' story in as you have to assume there is more to his 'retirement'. And, i can't imagine that Homelander and Butcher for that matter are going to be too pleased about the fact that they decided to hide the wife/kid from them for 8 years.

Sets up some interesting possibilities for a second season. 

Podaar:
I nearly forgot to mention that I watched the whole season about two weeks ago.

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't what happened in the first few minutes of episode one!  :rollin  God, I love this show. It is completely up my alley, and I want more right fucking now! The "sinister baby" scene is my favorite moment on television. WTAFJH

faizoff:
This was such a fun show to binge. It reminded me a lot of The Watchmen with the gore, flawed characters, etc.. it was very entertaining and Karl Urban and Homelander were fantastic in them. I read season two is already shooting and should be on target to air next year.

lonestar:
Started it today, and after the last few days of travelling and family funerals, I'm in the perfect mood to sit on my ass and blow through the whole thing. I'll report back tomorrow night.

Homelander is the greatest hero name ever  :rollin

axeman90210:
Absolutely loved this, already impatient to see what a second season brings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version