Dream Theater > Dream Theater

D/T Tour Second Leg

<< < (2/40) > >>

goo-goo:
The second leg might include some secondary markets so that can be the smaller theater in Cali.

But I would wait until and official announcement is made. Announcement will probably be made after the European run. I know James did say in the Austin show that they  would be back in the States in the fall.

geeeemo:
I just hope they announce all the dates at once. Not thinking they would ever come to Reno, I bought tickets to LA. Then the next week they announced Reno!. Of course it was awesome because I went to both, but I can't always do that :)

Lethean:
I'm excited. :)  I hope the announce the dates soon.

Dublagent66:

--- Quote from: pg1067 on July 17, 2019, 04:43:08 PM ---The CA date is at a 1,200 seat performing arts center in El Cajon.  WTF?

I suspect the Ticketmaster description is wrong (and, if I'm right, hope the band's management will see it and raise holy hell about it).  It's also on a Sunday, so I hope that means we'll get Friday and/or Saturday dates in LA/Orange County.

--- End quote ---

Dude, they already had 4 Cali dates back in March.  You're lucky they're going there at all.

Setlist Scotty:

--- Quote from: goo-goo on July 17, 2019, 06:24:21 PM ---The second leg might include some secondary markets so that can be the smaller theater in Cali.

--- End quote ---
Well, considering that El Cajon is basically a part of San Diego (if not the city itself, then definitely the metropolitan area), I wouldn't call it a secondary market.

Definitely surprising that they'd book another show in SD. I would hope the setlist will be siginificantly different from the first run they did in March/April, but I highly doubt it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version