Dream Theater > Dream Theater

What would you like to see from DT after D/T tour?

<< < (2/7) > >>

TAC:
yea, I figure there's a finite amount of time left for the band. I don't want them spending (wasting) a year of their career doing solo stuff. Honestly none of that appeals to me. If they do it, great, but I don't want DT on hold to accommodate that.

KevShmev:
Yep, I agree, no need to waste time on any side projects or solo albums, unless they can squeeze them in during DT's down time between albums and touring cycles.  They are getting close to the finishing line and I'd rather get as much new music out of them as possible, so I vote for a new album.

Setlist Scotty:

--- Quote from: KevShmev on July 07, 2019, 06:57:11 PM ---Yep, I agree, no need to waste time on any side projects or solo albums, unless they can squeeze them in during DT's down time between albums and touring cycles.  They are getting close to the finishing line and I'd rather get as much new music out of them as possible, so I vote for a new album.

--- End quote ---
This sums it up for me, so I voted the same. That said, I know they plan on another run through North America later this year, so I hope they'll have dropped SFaM from the second set and come up with a completely different set in its place.

TAC:

--- Quote from: Setlist Scotty on July 07, 2019, 07:23:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: KevShmev on July 07, 2019, 06:57:11 PM ---Yep, I agree, no need to waste time on any side projects or solo albums, unless they can squeeze them in during DT's down time between albums and touring cycles.  They are getting close to the finishing line and I'd rather get as much new music out of them as possible, so I vote for a new album.

--- End quote ---
This sums it up for me, so I voted the same. That said, I know they plan on another run through North America later this year, so I hope they'll have dropped SFaM from the second set and come up with a completely different set in its place.

--- End quote ---

I believe that's the plan isn't it? Unless $$ talks.

zappafrank2112:
Another tour with a different setlist

Specifically: all of WDADU to celebrate its 30th anniversary

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version