Author Topic: The Official Dream Theater’s beer - Barstool Warrior  (Read 9111 times)

Offline goo-goo

Re: The Official Dream Theater’s beer - Barstool Warrior
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2019, 04:45:29 PM »
Hey goo -- thanks so much for the tip!  You got an invite code to share?  I think it gets both of us a $10 credit!

My promo code : 477281

Try that. Let me know if it works.

Offline TexansDT

« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2019, 07:28:46 PM »
Apparently I needed to use the code before I added the beers to my crate -- guess that's considered a "purchase" already.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah well, worth a shot.  Looking forward to trying the beer anyway... Cheers!
If I seem superhuman, I have been misunderstood...

Offline Drinktheater

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2019, 04:59:36 AM »

I hope I can drink one! One day!

I guess it fits my username!

DrinkTyetah!
And she listens openly

Offline Learning2Live

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2019, 09:50:49 AM »
Hey goo -- thanks so much for the tip!  You got an invite code to share?  I think it gets both of us a $10 credit!

My promo code : 477281

Try that. Let me know if it works.

I signed up for Tavour and used your code so hopefully you'll get the $10 once I purchase a beer. However being new to that app, I didn't see a way to manually search for beers - I could only see like 5-6 that they were offering. Is there a way to search for the Barstool Warrior beer? That's the primary reason I signed up was just to get that particular beer.

Offline goo-goo

« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2019, 11:15:12 AM »
If you download the app, and turn on the notifications, you will eventually get the notification that the beer is available. Once it runs out, you will have to wait for another batch to be created. That's how I got it. You can't search for it if it's not available for sale.

Offline Learning2Live

« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2019, 11:26:04 AM »
If you download the app, and turn on the notifications, you will eventually get the notification that the beer is available. Once it runs out, you will have to wait for another batch to be created. That's how I got it. You can't search for it if it's not available for sale.
Thanks, appreciate the info. Hopefully it comes back soon.

Offline geeeemo

« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2019, 02:38:55 PM »
I didn't use a code and mine will be delivered on the 9th of July. Just used the App.

Offline Learning2Live

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2019, 09:20:33 AM »
Saw the beer in the app this morning so I got my order in.

Thanks again - you should see your $10 credit soon.

Offline goo-goo

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2019, 09:35:44 AM »
Saw the beer in the app this morning so I got my order in.

Thanks again - you should see your $10 credit soon.

Thanks.

Interesting that I didn't get a notification today for availability. I did like the taste..typical pilsner but with a slight hop. Very smooth. Enjoy!

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2019, 09:57:06 PM »
Wow, color me surprised then about that it's actually a new beer. I did not expect breweries would do something of that (small) scale.
Something else to consider is that it's profitable exposure for the brewery. They're going to make seasonal batches anyway, and now fans of some rock band they've never heard of will be searching out six-packs of it. I'd say that they're better off letting somebody with some name recognition design their beer than simply trying to come up with something original on their own hoping for the random shopper to maybe give it a shot. Besides, some of these people actually have good taste in beer.

Personally, I think it's an interesting way to connect with some of these people. Arry and Bruce put a whole lot of effort into Trooper to make it exactly the beer they'd want to drink. Personally, I think it sucks, but it's really cool to know what their personalized beer is like. I've never been a fan of Dave Mustaine, but I sure like his beer. I just find it interesting to gain an understanding of what these folks dig.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson