PLACE YOUR BETS!

Sacul, The Dominator
3 (42.9%)
Cyril, The Former Champion
0 (0%)
Kattleox, Cheater Of Death
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Buddyhunter1's Roulette v4: Post-Roulette Updates: Sacul  (Read 43866 times)

Online Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Re: Buddyhunter1's Roulette v4: Where We Droppin'? - ROUND 3 HANGMAN
« Reply #490 on: July 08, 2019, 04:42:22 PM »
Sacul
1: Indukti - And Who’s The God Now?!...
2: Have A Nice Life - Bloodhail
3: Obscure Sphinx - Lunar Caustic

Cyril
1: Exist - Writhe
2: Slice The Cake - The Holy Mountain
3: Spectral Lore - A Rider In The Lands Of An Infinite Dreamscape

Nekov
1: Dream The Electric Sleep - Listen To Me
2: Toundra - Tuareg
3: Yann Tiersen - Pern

Puppies_On_Acid
1: Der Weg Einer Freiheit - Skepsis
2: Marillion - The Invisible Man
3: Altar Of Plagues - As A Womb

Kattleox
1: Omnium Gatherum - Frontiers
2: Enya - Storms In Africa
3: Kings Of Leon - The End

Tomislav95
1: Respire - Bound
2: Todtgelichter - Neon [DOUBLE POINTS]
3: Harakiri For The Sky - Fire, Walk With Me

Ruba
1: At The Drive In - Arcarsenal
2: Jinjer - I Speak Astronomy
3: Tori Amos - Winter [DOUBLE POINTS]

DTA
1: Coheed And Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3
2: Immortal - One By One
3: Roine Stolt - Little Cottage By The Sea [RANKING SWAP]

jingle.boy
1: Alithia - Thirteen Revelations
2: Evergrey - The Grand Collapse
3: Mystery - Delusion Rain

Stadler
1: Black Sabbath - The Sign Of The Southern Cross
2: Aerosmith - Back In The Saddle Again
3: Train - Drops Of Jupiter

TAC
1: Cereus - Ocean [RANKING SWAP]
2: Anabasis - Human Supremacy Illusion
3: Testament - Throne Of Thorns
4: Stormlord - Mediterrania

kingshmegland
1: Mile Marker Zero - 2001
2: Southern Empire - Goliath’s Moon
3: Karnivool - Goliath
4: Slow Motion Reign - Life Simulator
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2019, 04:43:45 PM »
Ooh..maybe there's hope!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2019, 04:55:55 PM »
Crap.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2019, 05:05:58 PM »
Congrats on the round win, Dacul  :lol
I'm on a downward sliiiiiide

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #494 on: July 08, 2019, 05:19:14 PM »
Damn, king got done dirty. I like Life Simulator  :lol

EDIT: Wait, am I reading that right? Did king come in last place this round or does the order only matter for the individual songs compared with previous submissions.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Online Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #495 on: July 08, 2019, 05:28:51 PM »
does the order only matter for the individual songs compared with previous submissions.

Yes.

If you're referring to the order the participants are presented in, that's just the current standings (prior to round 3)
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #496 on: July 08, 2019, 05:30:14 PM »
Hence the "Crap."
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #497 on: July 08, 2019, 05:39:51 PM »
Oh okay.

Pourin' one out for my homie  :lol
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #498 on: July 08, 2019, 06:09:03 PM »
The corn here is killing me hot damn  :corn
I already know what I'm sending for the open round also so I might go ahead and update when I get home

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #499 on: July 08, 2019, 06:58:40 PM »
I'm on a downward sliiiiiide
You and me both. Considering what we both sent, I don't think Buddy likes atmospheric black metal very much... :(
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #500 on: July 08, 2019, 07:00:14 PM »
i sent him thy catafalque last time and he loved that  :lol

do note that being the least favorite of three songs where two of them placed top three in their rounds just leaves a lot of wiggle room. i could be like, 5th, or dead last  :lol

Online Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #501 on: July 08, 2019, 08:21:38 PM »
I don't think Buddy likes atmospheric black metal very much... :(

I hope that's sarcasm. :lol I like atmospheric black metal a lot, but it's not a guaranteed hit for me

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #502 on: July 08, 2019, 10:07:41 PM »
Very pleased to be one of two people sending their best tunes this round.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #503 on: July 09, 2019, 10:49:30 AM »
Damn I'm on fire :metal

Online Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #504 on: July 09, 2019, 05:03:02 PM »
Workin' on results now.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #505 on: July 09, 2019, 05:06:01 PM »
 :corn :corn :corn :soon: :corn :soon: :soon: :corn :corn

Online Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Re: Buddyhunter1's Roulette v4: Where We Droppin'? - ROUND 4
« Reply #506 on: July 09, 2019, 07:27:30 PM »
---ROUND 3 RESULTS---

1st Place: Sacul (+14 Points)
Have A Nice Life - Bloodhail

First Impressions: I’m not sure if I enjoyed all of the sounds being melded together here, but the end result sure is hypnotic.

I thought that both the sound and the songwriting of this song was fantastic. Let’s go over the former first; it’s got a relatively low-fidelity aesthetic, with a basic electronic drum loop, some hazy guitars, and a thick layer of reverb thrown on top of everything. While all of the instruments sound pretty cheap, none of them sound bad - I’d say the only thing that comes close is the drum loop, but it still works fine. While the reverb on the vocals and guitars is pretty thick, it sounds great and makes them feel like they’re just washing over you. The sound that results from all of these unique-sounding instruments combined together is incredibly atmospheric and mesmerizing. It’s haunting and sad, but not overtly-depressing, which I like. Writing-wise, the song is pretty simple, but it does a great job at adding and subtracting layers when it needs to, keeping it interesting throughout. The last minute or so when all of the harmonies get layered on top of each other is just fantastic. The song’s surprisingly catchy too - there’s some great vocal lines throughout, and the bassline has been stuck in my head for a while now. I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes down as one of the most memorable songs in this entire roulette.

3rd Place 2nd Place: TAC (+13 Points) [PERK USED: RANKING SWAP]
Cereus - Ocean

First Impressions: I quite enjoyed the vaguely-sinister and doomy mood of this one.

This one had a really nice, creepy vibe to it. Given its title, it sounds suitably dark and abyssal, especially towards the beginning. The doomy, echoing guitars at the start and that bassline during the verses sound particularly moody. My biggest complaint here is probably the vocals; they don’t sound bad, but they’re a bit weak and aren’t the best fit for the instrumentation. The song kicks it up a notch towards the end for a louder climax, which comes in at a good point and adds a nice element of intensity to the piece. I wish it were a little bit heavier than it is, but whatever. Good atmosphere, good song.

2nd Place 3rd Place: Tomislav95 (+12 Points +24 Points) [PERK USED: DOUBLE POINTS]
Todtgelichter - Neon

First Impressions: I think I liked the first half better than the second, but I definitely enjoyed this one overall.

I’ve got no complaints at all about the first half of this track. I love how huge and layered the instrumentation sounds, especially when those choruses kick in. Awesome stuff. The clean vocals are very well done, and the melancholy wintery atmosphere is great while managing to not sound too much like so many other atmospheric black metal bands that go for that atmosphere. It makes me think more of a bustling city on a cold winter night, rather than a natural setting. The song unfortunately goes a bit downhill towards the end when the harsh vocals come in. At this point the song loses a lot of the fullness of its sound which made the first part of it so great, causing it to end on a bit of a sour note. Thankfully, that doesn’t knock the quality of the song down too much, so I still enjoyed this one a lot.

4th Place: jingle.boy (+11 Points)
Alithia - Thirteen Revelations

First Impressions: This sounds fantastic; I love the musical influences and the cosmic vibe here.

The main attraction of this song is easily its sound. The cosmic soundscape created by the spacey guitars and synths sounds really unique and captivating, and the world music (for lack of a better term) influences add yet another interesting layer to it. I can’t think of too many negatives about this song’s sound and atmosphere. Rather, all my complaints are related to the songwriting, more specifically its pacing and flow. It’s a pretty long song, and structure-wise, it’s a bit too freeform and directionless. There aren’t too many musical ideas that get used more than once, and there doesn’t feel like there’s much of a logical flow across the entire piece; it feels like it accidentally comes across its destination rather than building up to it. It also takes a while to get going; I would have liked the vocals to have come in a bit sooner. The ending, on the other hand, is fantastic. I wish that section appeared once before and acted like more of a chorus to the song, rather than just showing up at the very end. Songwriting complaints aside, this is still a very solid song - definitely one of the better ones I received this round.

6th Place 5th Place: DTA (+10 Points) [PERK USED: RANKING SWAP]
Roine Stolt - Little Cottage By The Sea

First Impressions: Definitely hits the atmosphere it was going for. I wasn’t really into it at first, but it did get better after a couple minutes.

Well, I think this song gets the award this round for best creating an atmosphere that vividly conveys a place. It sounds just like, well, a little cottage by the sea. The tropical-sounding guitars and samples almost feel like cheating to me, but who cares. The first minute and a half is pretty low key, but the song definitely picks up once the fuller-sounding instrumentation comes in. That descending melody that most of the song is based around is quite pretty, as well. I probably won’t return to this one much, but you certainly get kudos for following the round theme.

5th Place 6th Place: Ruba (+9 Points +18 Points) [PERK USED: DOUBLE POINTS]
Tori Amos - Winter

First Impressions: Maybe a little melodramatic, but quite pretty.

I really liked the way this song went about capturing the atmosphere of winter. Most bands, especially those on the heavier spectrum, convey winter as a dark, cold, bitter hellscape. I mean, it is most of the time, but this song does a great job at showing the calmer, brighter side of it. This feels like a bright, clear day after all the snow has finished falling, rather than being in the middle of a snowstorm at night. This is mostly conveyed through the main piano melody, which is very pretty. The gradual introduction of orchestral elements is handled pretty well and leads to a surprisingly dramatic finale. I still think it sounds a bit melodramatic, but hey, that doesn’t usually stop me from enjoying things. I definitely enjoyed the verses the most here; the choruses started to get the slightest bit annoying after a while. This probably isn’t something I’d usually listen to, but I can’t deny that its atmosphere is quite beautiful.

7th Place: Nekov (+8 Points)
Yann Tiersen - Pern

First Impressions: Very pretty, but maybe a bit too minimalistic.

This is a very simple song with nothing but piano. The performance the pianist gives is definitely great, and it’s impressive how well it’s able to support an entire song just by itself. This song doesn’t need any added instruments to convey its ethereal, floaty and beautiful atmosphere; the piano is more than enough. That said, the end result is unsurprisingly minimalistic. That’s fine, but not really my thing. I still liked this piece though.

8th Place: Cyril (+7 Points)
Spectral Lore - A Rider In The Lands Of An Infinite Dreamscape

First Impressions: The atmosphere didn’t seem very pronounced on my first listen, and the heavy elements didn’t sound all that great. This better be a grower.

This one’s all over the place, both compositionally and quality-wise. I feel like there’s a lot of cool stuff going on a lot of the time, but it all feels way more unmemorable than it should be. The freeform and meandering song structure probably doesn’t help much in that department. The vocals also add so little that they might as well not even be in the song. On the more positive side, the middle of this song definitely has some interesting stuff going on. It has an almost symphonic quality to it at points, which I definitely enjoyed. There’s some nice dynamics around the middle, which build up to an intense and crazy finale near the ten minute mark, with all of the instruments just going off. Why the song doesn’t end there and decides to tack on a pointless two minutes afterwards is beyond me. So yeah, the beginning and ending of this song did nothing for me, but the middle was pretty good. Were it more consistent throughout, I think I would have liked this one a lot more.

9th Place: Kattleox (+6 Points)
Enya - Storms In Africa

First Impressions: This kinda just felt like background music to me.

Well, the atmosphere here is definitely nice, and certainly fits the title of the song. The electronic instrumentation works well, and the soft vocals in the background contribute well to the peaceful and soothing vibe. But at the end of the day, this just feels lacking in substance to me. It sounds like something that would play in the background of a nature documentary, or something. I think it would work well as a nice segue between two more substantial songs on an album, but on its own, I can’t say it impressed me all that much.

10th Place: kingshmegland (+5 Points)
Slow Motion Reign - Life Simulator

First Impressions: After a single listen I have absolutely nothing good nor bad to say about this one.

The best thing I can say about this song is that its instrumentation is just weird enough to feel slightly “off”, which is a great fit for its lyrical theme. But man, there’s just hardly anything here to me in terms of gripping musical ideas. I’m really struggling to think of anything to say here. It’s a simple song, and from beginning to end it’s just… meh. Meh, I say!

11th Place: Stadler (+4 Points)
Train - Drops Of Jupiter

First Impressions: I had zero expectations going into this one, given the other songs I’ve heard from this band. It wasn’t too bad.

Having heard and actively disliked a couple Train songs in the past, I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this one at all. After listening to it a handful of times I can safely say that I enjoyed it… more than I thought I would, but still not very much. I don’t have any complaints about the vocal melodies, but this guy’s voice still rubs me the wrong way. He’s nowhere near as annoying as he is in say, Hey Soul Sister, but I still don’t really like listening to him. The heavy use of strings in this song is kinda nice, but they do cause it to sound incredibly over-dramatic. The sound as a whole is just a bit too saccharine for me; like a lot of poppier songs like this, it’s immediately gratifying, but starts to make you feel a bit sick after repeated exposure. I don’t think this song flat-out bad, but it’s definitely starting to get annoying and I probably won’t ever listen to it again out of choice. Also, what’s with the “fried chicken” line? Were they really that desperate to rhyme something with “stickin’”?

12th Place: Puppies_On_Acid (+3 Points)
Altar Of Plagues - As A Womb

First Impressions: Well, that was very long and uninteresting.

My first impressions here are still pretty accurate, I’m sad to say. This song’s a very long and monotonous listen. The heavy sections are way too one-note and unappealing sounding, with almost nothing but blast beats and some really awful sounding guitars that just never seem to stop. The best part of this song to me is easily its intro, with its soft, suspenseful building that leads into a massive explosion when the full band comes in. But from that point on, it’s just a bore. I also didn’t find there to be much atmosphere here, outside of the intro. It’s dark, I guess. But it’s black metal, so that’s a given, and I received at least one or two songs this round that sound much darker than this. If the album this comes from is just this song four times like Cyril said, I’m keeping my distance.

Newly banned artists:
- Have A Nice Life
- Todtgelichter

---THE SCORE SO FAR---

1: Tomislav95 - 43 [PERKS USED: DOUBLE POINTS]
2: Sacul - 40 [PERKS USED: RANKING SWAP]
3: Ruba - 35 [PERKS USED: DOUBLE POINTS]
4: Cyril - 32 [PERKS USED: RANKING SWAP]
4: Nekov - 32 [PERKS USED: RANKING SWAP]
6: Kattleox - 29 [PERKS USED: DOUBLE POINTS]

In Danger

7: Puppies_On_Acid - 26 [PERKS USED: DOUBLE POINTS]
7: DTA - 26 [PERKS USED: RANKING SWAP]
9: jingle.boy - 25 [PERKS USED: RANKING SWAP]
9: TAC - 25 [PERKS USED: DOUBLE POINTS, RANKING SWAP]

Eliminated

11: Stadler - 18 [PERKS USED: DOUBLE POINTS]
12: kingshmegland - 17 [PERKS USED: DOUBLE POINTS]
13: senecadawg2 - 12 [PERKS USED: DOUBLE POINTS]
14: Evermind - 9 [PERKS USED: DOUBLE POINTS, RANKING SWAP]

No tiebreaker necessary this round; both Stadler and kingshmegland have been eliminated. Thank you for participating! Also, congratulations to Sacul for getting a new artist banned every round so far, and congratulations to everyone for using at least one perk!  :lol

---ROUND 4: OPEN---

Think of this round as the qualifier for advancing onto the second half of the roulette. Not two, but three people will be eliminated after this round, leaving half of the participants remaining. This is a crucial round, so send the best song you can! To help you out (I guess), there's no theme this time. Send whatever you want!

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #507 on: July 09, 2019, 07:29:29 PM »
Despite 9th place I'm pleasantly surprised I'm just above the 'in danger' point. Whew. I don't have a good read on your tastes even after looking at the top scoring songs, so this will be another risky one. Will send shortly

EDIT: Sent something much different from my last entries. Hope it's a winner.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 07:39:22 PM by Kattelox »

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #508 on: July 09, 2019, 07:31:00 PM »
Damn, in last place with no perks left.

And no idea what to send. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #509 on: July 09, 2019, 07:35:07 PM »
Awe damn. Thanks for having me.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #510 on: July 09, 2019, 07:35:15 PM »
i am not super surprised but also i guess i'm just gonna avoid the ABM altogether from now on, yeah  :lol
i'll make up lost ground this round, since the song i sent is killer [LAST PLACE]

Online Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #511 on: July 09, 2019, 07:37:55 PM »
Awe damn. Thanks for having me.

Thank you for playing!

i am not super surprised but also i guess i'm just gonna avoid the ABM altogether from now on, yeah  :lol

The 2nd 3rd place song this round was ABM! But I get a lot of it in these roulettes, so that's alright. :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #512 on: July 09, 2019, 07:38:59 PM »
todd gunkin' is more blackgaze than anything i feel  :lol at least on that song. that album's alright. the black metal i like is the really dark and spacey kind mostly. DWeF, spectral lore, alrakis, midnight odyssey, along that vein

oh and i like that altar of plagues album well enough too though i wouldn't call it a favorite. i still have to give hope drone more spins, at least

i will proooobably be using my double points bonus this round, though i'll wait until after first impressions, i think

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #513 on: July 09, 2019, 07:56:08 PM »
I have sent what is likely my last song of this roulette.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #514 on: July 09, 2019, 08:11:04 PM »
I have sent what is likely my last song of this roulette.
[FIRST PLACE]

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #515 on: July 09, 2019, 09:02:31 PM »
Sent what will hopefully not be my swansong of this roulette.... :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #516 on: July 09, 2019, 09:20:23 PM »
puppies sent this

• DTF.org Member
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #518 on: July 10, 2019, 05:08:10 AM »
I'll take it. I knew it was a bit of a long shot but that song is really beautiful and I felt like sharing it. Will be sending something later today.
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #519 on: July 11, 2019, 09:49:57 AM »
11th Place: Stadler (+4 Points)
Train - Drops Of Jupiter[/b]

First Impressions: I had zero expectations going into this one, given the other songs I’ve heard from this band. It wasn’t too bad.

Having heard and actively disliked a couple Train songs in the past, I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this one at all. After listening to it a handful of times I can safely say that I enjoyed it… more than I thought I would, but still not very much. I don’t have any complaints about the vocal melodies, but this guy’s voice still rubs me the wrong way. He’s nowhere near as annoying as he is in say, Hey Soul Sister, but I still don’t really like listening to him. The heavy use of strings in this song is kinda nice, but they do cause it to sound incredibly over-dramatic. The sound as a whole is just a bit too saccharine for me; like a lot of poppier songs like this, it’s immediately gratifying, but starts to make you feel a bit sick after repeated exposure. I don’t think this song flat-out bad, but it’s definitely starting to get annoying and I probably won’t ever listen to it again out of choice. Also, what’s with the “fried chicken” line? Were they really that desperate to rhyme something with “stickin’”?

I forget if I wrote about that in my submission, but I HATE that as well.   It's an annoying part of Monahan's lyrics; I don't know if he's going for cute or what, but the references to "fried chicken" and "soy lattes" bug the crap out of me (and I love Dave Roth's lyrics and listen to Kiss, so make of that what you will).  Robert Plant never had to sing about "soy lattes", which, I imagine, taste like ass anyway. 

Online Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #520 on: July 11, 2019, 12:39:45 PM »
I require more submissions!

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #521 on: July 11, 2019, 12:43:07 PM »
I sent! I sent!

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #522 on: July 11, 2019, 12:46:46 PM »
Come on you slackers! Are you trying to beat Sacul to the latest submission?
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #523 on: July 11, 2019, 01:53:25 PM »
Sorry for the delay, will try to send in an hour
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #524 on: July 11, 2019, 02:08:13 PM »
Hell yeah :2metal:. I'm sure you'll love the album, be sure to read the companion booklet as well, It's a beauty.

Now it's time to tank :lol. Sent.