Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Louis

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
Sure.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
How about a tl;dr?  Cause I ain't reading that.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Haven't read yet, but this could be an all-time gem of a first post.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Aythesryche

• DT.net Veteran
I skimmed it and my eyes stopped at this: No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

The Hungarian in me is having a waking dream of uniting with my polish cousins and throwing on some winged Hussar armor in a call to arms to fight this comment. No onion & garlic... Riiiiight.

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
I think I got a virus by just reading that.
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Enjoy life.  Don't waste your life posting nonsense.   
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

:rollin
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni

Here you go

Why should you waste your time?
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Snow Dog

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
I just ran that post through several deep-analysis encryption algorithms and they all came with the same result.

The answer is: Kevin Moore
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

Calling guru Parama aka Cyril to this thread to enlighten me.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
I didn't even know the Hare Krishnas were still a thing. Eh, it's probably better that the use bots to spread their word than harass people at airports. Safer, too.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Anguyen92

I saw this sort of post in another forum.  The OP called one of our guys "Bachelor Daddy" after responding to a post and that guy had his title change to "Bachelor Daddy".  Pretty funny stuff.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
So I was totally on board with you until you mentioned no onions or garlic. Sorry bud, but I kept an open mind going forward.

You told me to chant another name for 5 minutes and then chant Hare Krishna for 5 minutes to notice the difference.

So I chanted Harry Dean Stanton for 5 minutes and then Hare Krishna for 5 minutes. I noticed difference in that I could say Hare Krishna more times in 5 minutes at the same speed, but I think that's just because Harry Dean Stanton takes longer to say, so I'm not going to count that as a meaningful difference.

And how long are we allowed to ignore death, sickness, old age, and Samsara? Can we ignore it all until a few days before we die? Is there any time limit? Buddha was ignorant of it all until he was 29 or so. Since most posters here (I think) are under 29, I'd say they're all good for a few more years. But the rest of us better hurry up. Personally, until I read your post, I didn't even know that people got sick and died. Not a clue. So thanks a lot for introducing me to that concept. Truly.

Sorry bud, but I think I'll stick to my co-worship of Vishnu and Harry Dean Stanton.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
Safer, too.

When I first saw this movie this was the one scene, while still entertaining without context for me as a kid, made no sense to me. I'd never experienced this so my parents had to explain it to me.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
Safer, too.

When I first saw this movie this was the one scene, while still entertaining without context for me as a kid, made no sense to me. I'd never experienced this so my parents had to explain it to me.
If you fly into LAX you might still see some of them. Though now they try to make themselves useful. Pointing out directions or helping at baggage claim and whatnot. I've seen zealots at LGA, too, but they seem to be of the Catholic variety.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Louis

sure enjoy it but you cannot enjoy it by encroaching upon the rights upon others. if you enjoy your life by encroaching rights upon others than you are immediately an theif or criminal. ( finished )

to enjoy more than it is allotted to me, that is criminal. and if we trace everything as they are than you are not an sane men but an rascal atheistic pig.

and you will talk about wasting life ? since your entire life is already wasted in spite of having belly, hands, legs without head. if we properly check everything than you are already dead or your life is an waste.

Offline Louis

spam ? it is an off-topic section or lounge where your mother, sister, daughter and wifes have sex with any random man as soon as they like him.

and if such things can do on here than what is wrong in purpose of human life ? huh?

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness

sure enjoy it but you cannot enjoy it by encroaching upon the rights upon others. if you enjoy your life by encroaching rights upon others than you are immediately an theif or criminal. ( finished )

to enjoy more than it is allotted to me, that is criminal. and if we trace everything as they are than you are not an sane men but an rascal atheistic pig.

and you will talk about wasting life ? since your entire life is already wasted in spite of having belly, hands, legs without head. if we properly check everything than you are already dead or your life is an waste.
Outstanding.  I like it.  :tup
E.F. Benson

Offline Louis

I just ran that post through several deep-analysis encryption algorithms and they all came with the same result.

The answer is: Kevin Moore

and i dont listen to the random whores like you ( finished ) for i listen to the only chaste mother ( aka authority ) not the damn whores like you. ( finished )  :tup

Offline Louis

I didn't even know the Hare Krishnas were still a thing. Eh, it's probably better that the use bots to spread their word than harass people at airports. Safer, too.

indeed policy is amazing *shift burdon of proof* when the fact is you all are harassing me. otherwise neither at airport nor here ( in this off-topic section ) Hare Krishnas havent nor i have harrased anyone at all.

but you are in power so you can apply any policy you like ( rascal whore ) and indeed doomed are they who listened to such unchaste whores like yourself.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
Sorry bud, but I think I'll stick to my co-worship of Vishnu and Harry Dean Stanton.

Adami wants to have Mae West sit on his face because he's one horny motherfucker.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline Louis

So I was totally on board with y**skip**Sorry bud, but I think I'll stick to my co-worship of Vishnu and Harry Dean Stanton.

now before you *impose* ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) tell us what explanation you have got ?

otherwise you will go on barking like an street dog and it will be all useless.

Offline Louis

If you fly into LAX you might still see some of them. Though now they try to make themselves useful. Pointing out directions or helping at baggage claim and whatnot. I've seen zealots at LGA, too, but they seem to be of the Catholic variety.

nah nah what do i do but i havent asked you anything at all.  :tup nor do i care for anyone else beside Krishna and authority nor i have anyone else favor.

and if im eating than i dont require your university degree that you will get strength. but you go on thinking that unless i have degree i will not get the damn strength or power.

that is your thinking and we will see things by work not by words.

Offline Louis

Outstanding.  I like it.  :tup
[/quote]

tell us more. and i know it is not going to effect you. ( nor to me ) for you are covered by money right now. ( and im not going to deny it )

indeed it cannot be denied that modern civilization has got everything. and it is not going to effect you ( nor to me )

Online Adami

Can we please change Barto’s name to Rascal Whore? Pretty please with Krishna on top?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Louis

Can we please change Barton’s name to Rascal Whore? Pretty please with Krishna on top?

now why are you telling us ? about your mothers activity ? to us all ? in front of fully loaded train ( of unwanted population )? huh?

Online Adami

Can we please change Barton’s name to Rascal Whore? Pretty please with Krishna on top?

now why are you telling us ? about your mothers activity ? to us all ? in front of fully loaded train ( of unwanted population )? huh?

What my mother does in front of fully loaded trains is not your business. Not unless you’re a paying customer.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Anguyen92

Yep, not only the OP is posted word-for-word that I saw in another forum, but the OP responded back to the responses here with weird phrasing and used terms like "Rascal Whore" and "Bachelor Daddy."  I will say this, these bots are getting creative and providing good entertainment value with their responses.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
I'm just annoyed we couldn't get an actual English speaker to educate us on the path to spiritual enlightenment. Not only is it no fun insulting people's deeply held spiritual beliefs if they can't understand it, but we can't even ask questions and expect sensible answers. Like, what's the rule on chanting Hare Krishna Hare Krishna while you're banging your old lady? Do you have to do it the whole time, or is once enough when you get to the big finale? If it's the whole time can you smack her on the ass like a bongo while chanting?
E.F. Benson

Offline Louis

What my mother does in front of fully loaded trains is not your business. Not unless you’re a paying customer.

so you are admiting what i said is truth ? than there is no need of any argument at all. and i will not come there even to give piss even.  :tup

Offline Louis

Yep, not only the OP is posted word-for-word that I saw in another forum, but the OP responded back to the responses here with weird phrasing and used terms like "Rascal Whore" and "Bachelor Daddy."  I will say this, these bots are getting creative and providing good entertainment value with their responses.

oh yes sir im here to entertain the random whores like you.  :lol no problem if you think as you like. there is no problem at all.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Someone say whores?
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
No idea what's going on in this thread, but it tastes like spam.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.