Author Topic: Thoughts Factory- Lost  (Read 4690 times)

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Re: Thoughts Factory- Lost
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2014, 03:23:42 PM »
Interesting, I like the one-two punch of Voices from Heaven into No Way Out. It's like "ok, everything's resolved and were in a happy place", then No Way Out kicks in and it's all "fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccc..........."

Flaming Row's album is a must, just genius.

And I received this gem in the mail yesterday....

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2014, 02:40:16 AM »
I just bought a copy - even if only to support a band that sounds like they put some real "thoughts" into what they do and don't sound like a bad copy of stuff I heard done twice as good 20 years ago.  I'm getting a bit disillusioned with the lack of quality new releases at the moment .

Based on my limited time with a couple of samples I do expect to really enjoy it it - so win-win.  I have also pre-ordered Flaming Row.

Minor thing but it would be nice to get a scan of lyrics/art with the zip downloads.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 02:46:54 AM by bl5150 »
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Marcus

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2014, 05:14:05 AM »

Minor thing but it would be nice to get a scan of lyrics/art with the zip downloads.

Good point !!!  I'll consider that ! Will talk to the band and add lyrics/artwork, if they agree...

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2014, 07:42:20 AM »
Will be ordering CD from their Bandcamp site (I'm sure it's where they make the most money) when I get home.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2014, 11:15:05 AM »
Just listening for the first time and really enjoying so far. The Deep Forest has great atmosphere  :)
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Offline Destiny Of Chaos

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2014, 12:19:41 PM »
Just listening for the first time and really enjoying so far. The Deep Forest has great atmosphere  :)

Absolutely..... the atmosphere is killer.

Offline Marcus

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2014, 12:24:15 AM »
ROFL ! Folks, I just found another perfect justification for our band name, Thoughts Factory :)

https://www.invisibleoranges.com/2014/02/the-100-most-overused-metal-band-name-words-according-to-metal-archives/

Offline Marcus

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2014, 03:03:19 AM »

The booklet has been added to the Zip-File. If you purchase it,  it's now included in the download.

@bl5150 : If you send me an email to info@thoughtsfactory i'll send it to you....

Cheers

Marcus

Offline Tom Bombadil

• We Do Not Sow
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2014, 01:30:42 PM »
This keeps getting better with each listen :tup

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2014, 01:43:03 PM »

The booklet has been added to the Zip-File. If you purchase it,  it's now included in the download.

@bl5150 : If you send me an email to info@thoughtsfactory i'll send it to you....

Cheers

Marcus

Marcus, I bought the download from Amazon. If I forward the Confirmation Email to the above address, can I also get the booklet?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2014, 12:11:48 PM »
Bumping this thread to say how fu#king awesome this album is. It will take a special album to bump this as my album of the year.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Destiny Of Chaos

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2014, 04:09:20 PM »
Bumping this thread to say how fu#king awesome this album is. It will take a special album to bump this as my album of the year.

I feel the same way. This album is brilliant.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2014, 06:12:50 PM »
My thoughts exactly. Though for me personally, there is an IQ album on the horizon....

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2014, 08:47:59 PM »
My thoughts exactly. Though for me personally, there is a IQ Flaming Row album on the horizon....

fix'd.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Marcus

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2014, 04:05:09 AM »

[/quote]

Marcus, I bought the download from Amazon. If I forward the Confirmation Email to the above address, can I also get the booklet?
[/quote]

Of course ! just mail me to info(at)thoughtsfactory(dot)com and I reply you with the booklet...

Marcus

Offline Destiny Of Chaos

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2014, 06:58:58 AM »

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2014, 09:21:53 AM »
Awesome. Still easily my Album Of The Year.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2014, 09:15:11 AM »
Let's give a big DTF "hell yeah" to lead singer Maggus Becker for making it into Arjen's upcoming Theater Equation project. Looking forward to seeing you on stage man, try not to make James look too bad, he's kind of loved around here. ;)

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2014, 09:45:34 AM »
Let's give a big DTF "hell yeah" to lead singer Maggus Becker for making it into Arjen's upcoming Theater Equation project. Looking forward to seeing you on stage man, try not to make James look too bad, he's kind of loved around here. ;)

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2019, 08:52:32 AM »
Five year bump!!!!

New single released, new album on its way with a new vocalists it seems...no official release date other than 2019...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYwngOlf9B0&fbclid=IwAR0NDicQrbvMknawOItfUD4WVcptiZRJub0hThuCF094PXY01RuiezS9t5g