Author Topic: What pissed you off today?  (Read 124541 times)

Offline vtgrad

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: What pissed you off today?
« Reply #350 on: January 08, 2020, 09:18:19 AM »
Hackers pissed me off today. Someone got a hold of my wife's debit card info and drained our checking account today through something called Coinbase.

Several phone calls have now happened. My wife is at the bank. We have to call the police and file a report. Meanwhile, I have no money until this is resolved. Well, at least until Friday. Of course, I also have an auto-pay bill that plans to pay out tomorrow. Trying to figure out how to get that sorted out.

I hate people that do this, I really do. Completely ruined my vibe for New Year's. I'm staggeringly pissed.

If you catch the a-hole that did it, try to have the Coinbase account liquidated by the authorities as well (proceeds from illegal activity... it's worth a shot).  If the hacker used your funds to buy in before the most recent 15% run-up in BTC, you may be able to get more back than was stolen from you.

Sorry to hear about it... maybe contact Coinbase as well and have them trace the wallet if possible.
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."  Ecclesiastes 12:13

Now with Twitler taking a high end steak of this caliber and insulting the cow that died for it by having it well done just shows zero respect for the product, which falls right in line with the amount of respect he shows for pretty much everything else.- Lonestar

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #351 on: January 08, 2020, 03:03:46 PM »
So

My company had a bunch accounts that are all high end apartments in Marina Del Rey. A couple of the accounts had us making coffee for tenants every morning (prepping a bunch of those big industrial coffee dispensers). This particular site that ive been stuck at consists of 6 of those giant 2 gallon dispensers (5 reg and 1 decaf) and 1 gallon dispensers of hot water for tea. Simple enough. Process takes an hour and a half, as you have to wheel them out and up an elevator 2 at a time.

Coffee is "served" at 7... So I start brewing at 530 ish, and start set up at 630, and usually am done a few minutes before 7.

650 comes along. I have all but 2 coffee dispensers and 1 water dispenser set up. Dude stops me and asks where the decaf is. I tell him it brewing and should be out within 10 minutes.  Apparently that wasn't good enough and he started giving me shit. I explained that I usually try to get Decaf out sooner, but in this case the decaf was the last dispenser I could get to (they are all filled with fresh water every night after cleaning, and I with my wrist issues have to dump each one. Takes time... And I'm not going to play musical dispensers to get to it- obviously I didn't say that to him...)

It's like.... Come on. You're getting free coffee. All you can drink free fresh brewed coffee. Technically you're not even supposed to touch it till 7 AM. Give me a goddamn break..

So I go back down to the little room where we brew the coffee... And decide to fill the last hot water dispenser while the last 2 coffees are brewing. It's just a little tap you turn on and off manually and hold the container underneath while you fill. Well... I completely spaced out while filling (I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep in the last 28+ hours) and move the container. Thus spilling boiling water on my hand and all over my shirt and boots. Luckily I reacted fast enough that I didn't burn myself too badly...

I load it all up and take it up stairs to where the coffee is served. Dude is standing there waiting, and I had to shoo him away as he wasn't even going to let me set it up before he tried to get his coffee. I toss it up, put the drip tray down, mumbled "have a great night" (again... I'm fucking tired) and went back downstairs. Normally I'd make everything look neat and tidy up there... But you know what? Fuck it. And fuck that dude and his decaf. :JayOctavarium:

This dude deserved a big old fuck off if you ask me!!
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #352 on: January 08, 2020, 03:15:01 PM »
Nobody knows that better than you.  Isn't that right, buddy boy?
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #353 on: January 08, 2020, 03:19:28 PM »
Nobody knows that better than you.  Isn't that right, buddy boy?

:tup

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #354 on: January 10, 2020, 03:14:37 PM »
A few months ago, one of my little sister's friends set up a Facebook fundraising page to help my family with the expenses of paying for my little sister's funeral.

About a month after it went live, I noticed the page was down, so after a few days I contacted her (my sister's friend) to ask what was up. She said she was waiting for a check from Facebook. 2 months have gone by, not a peep out of her, no mention of a check coming our way. I am about to message her again asking what the deal is, but because she's spent 2 months now not giving any indication of any goings-on, I can only assume she made $525 off the death of my sister, and her alleged "best friend."

I bring this up now because her dad just walked into my place of business and I had to bite my tongue so as to not bring it up.

I am pissed, and I really want to confront her about it, but I don't know if it'll accomplish anything. I don't like being angry, but this infuriates me to my core.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #355 on: January 10, 2020, 03:20:25 PM »
Hey I'm sorry to hear that; that's the lowest of the low, if you ask me.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #356 on: January 10, 2020, 04:04:20 PM »
That's absolutely disgusting Michael.  Definitely message her and ask if you ask me.  Despicable actions if this is the case, and the people that donated should be made aware if they have taken the money for themselves.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #357 on: January 10, 2020, 04:46:06 PM »
I would follow up just for principle along. It could be $10 she raised and she should be handing that money to your family.

Sorry you have to go through this on such hard times.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #358 on: January 10, 2020, 05:05:05 PM »
Conveniently, she messaged back *right away* and said she had just sent it off in the mail. That doesn't explain why it's set for $350 when the total last I looked was $525. Whatever... we'll see if and when it arrives.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #359 on: January 10, 2020, 05:32:44 PM »
That's not a whatever thing imo. First, let's see if the check arrives and clears, then where is your fucking money?! (In italian mob boss voice)

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2020, 05:48:27 PM »
Conveniently, she messaged back *right away* and said she had just sent it off in the mail. That doesn't explain why it's set for $350 when the total last I looked was $525. Whatever... we'll see if and when it arrives.

Not really good enough mate, but take comfort in knowing you can erase this person from your life and don't look back.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #361 on: January 14, 2020, 02:28:35 PM »
I'd say "congratulations, you made at least 175 dollars off your best friend's death" and never contact her again.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #362 on: January 15, 2020, 09:19:46 PM »
Tiny tiny people who think they can act and talk big because they're (in their own mind) in a position of power.  Look ass-clown, you put your pants on one leg at a time in the morning ... that is if you even wear the pants in your family (I suspect not).  You are no better than anyone else, and reveal your tiny dick syndrome if you feel you need flex your muscle through some perceived notion of power that you wish you actually had.  So go right ahead... swing it around like you're Dexter walkin on a Bahamanian beach.  You can rest your head on your pillow at night all proud of your display of "power" thinking you're big man on campus... reality is everyone around you sees you for what you are... tiny.  Brain, dick, and personality.

Bite me, your assholiness.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #363 on: January 15, 2020, 09:28:22 PM »
Tiny tiny people who think they can act and talk big because they're (in their own mind) in a position of power.  Look ass-clown, you put your pants on one leg at a time in the morning ... that is if you even wear the pants in your family (I suspect not).  You are no better than anyone else, and reveal your tiny dick syndrome if you feel you need flex your muscle through some perceived notion of power that you wish you actually had.  So go right ahead... swing it around like you're Dexter walkin on a Bahamanian beach.  You can rest your head on your pillow at night all proud of your display of "power" thinking you're big man on campus... reality is everyone around you sees you for what you are... tiny.  Brain, dick, and personality.

Tim ... Bill ....

I know Chad, their posts about three out of four pissed me off too.

Seriously though, that's a mighty rant. :lol
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #364 on: January 15, 2020, 09:34:45 PM »

I really enjoyed reading this.  Wonderful stuff!  I'd love more details but this was nice.

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #365 on: January 15, 2020, 09:44:19 PM »
Hackers pissed me off today. Someone got a hold of my wife's debit card info and drained our checking account today through something called Coinbase.

Several phone calls have now happened. My wife is at the bank. We have to call the police and file a report. Meanwhile, I have no money until this is resolved. Well, at least until Friday. Of course, I also have an auto-pay bill that plans to pay out tomorrow. Trying to figure out how to get that sorted out.

I hate people that do this, I really do. Completely ruined my vibe for New Year's. I'm staggeringly pissed.

If you catch the a-hole that did it, try to have the Coinbase account liquidated by the authorities as well (proceeds from illegal activity... it's worth a shot).  If the hacker used your funds to buy in before the most recent 15% run-up in BTC, you may be able to get more back than was stolen from you.

Sorry to hear about it... maybe contact Coinbase as well and have them trace the wallet if possible.

Well, this took another turn today. Out at lunch with my old co-workers from 20 years ago (we get together around Christmas every year) and my wife texts me that the bank just shut down our checking account and will be closing it due to fraud. I'm an hour from home with no money to my name. Thankfully, my buddies covered me, but that's not the point. Our funds are frozen until everything is cleared and then we have to create a brand new account and they will move our money over there.

Not to mention, my oldest friend didn't show to lunch. I texted to ask if he's okay as he has been battling cancer for a few years and he reaches out to me on my way home that his doctors told him they don't think he has much time left.

Then, my dog went from being a peppy, happy fun-loving dog to a doorstop in a matter of days. Wife calls me on the way home and tells me to meet her at the vet. We are fearing cancer. Turns out, he has diabetes and his blood sugar is 450 when it should be below 100. He is now on insulin twice a day and prescription food for the rest of his life.

As a friend of mine told me today, no luck is better than the kind of luck that follows me around.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #366 on: January 15, 2020, 10:03:07 PM »
Dayum Prof... that's real shitty all around.  Just a terrible trifecta.... personal, friend, and pet. 

:hug:
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #367 on: January 16, 2020, 12:06:25 AM »
Didn't really piss me off but I found it pretty annoying.

GF and I went to dinner with her grandfather and his wife. Wound up putting like $150 towards the bill before hand (because he's pretty well off and usually refuses to allow us to contribute to dinners like that... But it was for his birthday so he can deal with it.). Super fancy steakhouse type place.  We order  a bottle of wine. Our server, who was a senior citizen, just brings 2 glasses for my GF's grandfather and his wife. He when he poured, we asked where our glssses were he just shrugged and said he just thought we weren't drinking.  It's like... Dude how fucking old do you think we are? He didn't even bother to ask, but you'd think it would be assumed when her grandfather said "yadda yadda bottle for the table" that we'd be drinking.  Maybe it's because at our initial drink offers unasked for a diet coke and she went with water? If it wasn't for the fact that it was a 2 hour drive, I may have ordered a beer or something.  (I still planned on having a small. Amount of wine).. For dessert I ordered a cappuccino. (caffeine for the drive). The server, in a super sarcastic way bends down and asks if I wanted it with alcohol in it. Dude... Really?

I don't know. The experience left a bad taste in my mouth.
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #368 on: January 16, 2020, 03:32:33 AM »
That I can't turn off my own stupid brain and fall back asleep when I wake up much earlier than I need to.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #369 on: January 16, 2020, 04:04:13 AM »

Well, this took another turn today. Out at lunch with my old co-workers from 20 years ago (we get together around Christmas every year) and my wife texts me that the bank just shut down our checking account and will be closing it due to fraud. I'm an hour from home with no money to my name. Thankfully, my buddies covered me, but that's not the point. Our funds are frozen until everything is cleared and then we have to create a brand new account and they will move our money over there.

Not to mention, my oldest friend didn't show to lunch. I texted to ask if he's okay as he has been battling cancer for a few years and he reaches out to me on my way home that his doctors told him they don't think he has much time left.

Then, my dog went from being a peppy, happy fun-loving dog to a doorstop in a matter of days. Wife calls me on the way home and tells me to meet her at the vet. We are fearing cancer. Turns out, he has diabetes and his blood sugar is 450 when it should be below 100. He is now on insulin twice a day and prescription food for the rest of his life.

As a friend of mine told me today, no luck is better than the kind of luck that follows me around.

Dude that's awful, really awful.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #370 on: January 16, 2020, 07:21:51 AM »

This is a big one for me.   It's too easy to generalize, but you get this a lot at municipal customer "service" branches, as well as on telephone customer service outlets. 

I don't like speculating, but basic human nature says that when they're on the other side of the counter, I bet they're singing a different tune. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #371 on: January 16, 2020, 07:25:21 AM »

Wow, there are no words, especially for the second and third items.  Godspeed for the health of your friends (yes, I called your dog your friend).   As for the first, that doesn't sound right to me; isn't there a way of managing that (on the bank's part) without that level of inconvenience?   

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #372 on: January 16, 2020, 07:26:33 AM »

This is a big one for me.   It's too easy to generalize, but you get this a lot at municipal customer "service" branches, as well as on telephone customer service outlets. 

I don't like speculating, but basic human nature says that when they're on the other side of the counter, I bet they're singing a different tune.

I've told this story before, but years ago, there was a telemarketer who called up the shop. My old man answered it and, because it was at a conveniently quiet time of day, I could hear sounds of the telemarketer's voice on the other end. No actual words, just that low hum of an occasional word or two. Well my old man shut up him right away and said "no thanks, I'm busy" and hung up. 10 seconds later the phone rings again, old man picks it up, and I hear very clearly an angry man on the other line yelling, "Did you just hang up on me? NOBODY HANGS UP ON ME!" and then he hung up.  :lol

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #373 on: January 16, 2020, 07:59:09 AM »

:lol lovely rant!

I'm with Stadler here. Sorry to hear about your two friends, must hard to go through that. The situation with the bank sounds more complicated than it should be. I would be pissed about it as well if it was me.

Did they give you a timeline of when you can expect everything to clear out?
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #374 on: January 16, 2020, 09:21:11 AM »

:lol sounds like the bagel boss guy in new york

and ProfessorPeart, that sounds terrible. Sorry bud

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #375 on: January 16, 2020, 10:25:11 AM »
In a meeting last Friday (1/10):  Given a date of 5/8 to submit a budget for a new 25,000 sq. ft. Wellness Therapy Medical Office Building.

Email Sent yesterday: "We've accelerated the project......can you have your budget and equipment list ready by E.O.D 1/16?"

Ummmm......no. In fact, that's incredibly confusing and pretty comical to even ask me that (3) business days after telling me I had (85) days to get you an accurate budget.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #376 on: January 16, 2020, 11:14:10 AM »
Given a date of 5/8 to submit a budget for a new 25,000 sq. ft. Wellness Therapy Medical Office Building.

Nugget!

Yeah, that's actually laughable, Gary.  1 business day.  Just remember there are three levels of service.

Fast
Good
Cheap

Pick any 2.  They clearly want fast... do they want good or cheap to fall by the wayside?

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #377 on: January 16, 2020, 02:24:15 PM »
Thanks for all of the sentiments guys. And, yes Stads, my dog is absolutely a friend. He is the smartest animal I have ever had. So much so, I can't imagine getting another after him because he will be so hard to follow-up.

The bank has been wishy-washy. They have always been an over-safe bank when it comes to stuff like this so I don't fault them in their practices. We do have the option to go to a branch and get cash from a teller. Problem is, the closest branch is about 35 minutes away. We have moved a lot, but I have always been super satisfied with them so I have never had a desire to find something a little closer. They have my trust, which is hard to get.

As for my buddy, I have been sharing his news and now I have an army that wants to swing by his house to say goodbye. None of us are verbalizing it that way, but that is what we all feel inside. I will be calling his wife sometime soon to try to figure out logistics. She was also a co-worker for a while so I have a great relationship with her as well.

This year has started out about as bad as it could have. Really hoping for a turnaround.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline Northern Lion

• Defender of Liberty
« Reply #378 on: January 16, 2020, 05:15:24 PM »
Thanks for all of the sentiments guys. And, yes Stads, my dog is absolutely a friend. He is the smartest animal I have ever had. So much so, I can't imagine getting another after him because he will be so hard to follow-up.

The bank has been wishy-washy. They have always been an over-safe bank when it comes to stuff like this so I don't fault them in their practices. We do have the option to go to a branch and get cash from a teller. Problem is, the closest branch is about 35 minutes away. We have moved a lot, but I have always been super satisfied with them so I have never had a desire to find something a little closer. They have my trust, which is hard to get.

As for my buddy, I have been sharing his news and now I have an army that wants to swing by his house to say goodbye. None of us are verbalizing it that way, but that is what we all feel inside. I will be calling his wife sometime soon to try to figure out logistics. She was also a co-worker for a while so I have a great relationship with her as well.

This year has started out about as bad as it could have. Really hoping for a turnaround.

I hope you do as well.  That's some pretty rough stuff.  I hope a lot of good fortune comes your way soon, and massive amounts of it!
"You call it facial hair, I call it awesomeness escaping through my face"

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #379 on: January 16, 2020, 05:43:43 PM »
P-Peart...that blows!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #380 on: January 19, 2020, 02:49:57 PM »
When I'm in the supermarket and people can't fucking wait 30 seconds for me to pick what I want and move on before coming and and nearly pushing me out of the cause they are in a hurry.  Now, I don't waste time, I know what I want, but when people are looking at a product section that I come up to and need, I'll hang back, look at something else, go up the aisle grab something and come back til they are gone.  I never stand making people feel uncomfortable that I'm waiting to grab something where they are or reach infront of them.  Happened twice yesterday.

Grabbing some green beans, and let me tell you, I load up on the green beans, I love them.  Grabbing my second handful and this fucknut comes right up behind, stands there with his little bag with his arms crossed just about up my ass.  I could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head.  I stood up, looked at him, stepped back and he scurried in like a fucking mouse and grabbed 3 beans and walked off.  I then finished grabbing the rest of what I wanted.  Couldn't fucking wait 15 seconds.  Then looking at bacon I think in that aisle, then these people nearly ram their fucking trolley up both me and my misses' ass.  Just literally bowled us out the way just kept walking into us cause we were where they wanted to be.  Another woman was standing right in front of the almond milk texting on her phone.  I waited and waited but just stepped in and said excuse me where she says sorry but with a dirty look.

Are people that fucking important that they simply don't have an extra 15 seconds to spare.  The world need to stop, slow the fuck down and not be so self absorbed and oblivious to what's going on around them.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #381 on: January 19, 2020, 03:01:41 PM »
When I'm in the supermarket and people can't fucking wait 30 seconds for me to pick what I want and move on before coming and and nearly pushing me out of the cause they are in a hurry.  Now, I don't waste time, I know what I want, but when people are looking at a product section that I come up to and need, I'll hang back, look at something else, go up the aisle grab something and come back til they are gone.  I never stand making people feel uncomfortable that I'm waiting to grab something where they are or reach infront of them.  Happened twice yesterday.

Grabbing some green beans, and let me tell you, I load up on the green beans, I love them.  Grabbing my second handful and this fucknut comes right up behind, stands there with his little bag with his arms crossed just about up my ass.  I could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head.  I stood up, looked at him, stepped back and he scurried in like a fucking mouse and grabbed 3 beans and walked off.  I then finished grabbing the rest of what I wanted.  Couldn't fucking wait 15 seconds.  Then looking at bacon I think in that aisle, then these people nearly ram their fucking trolley up both me and my misses' ass.  Just literally bowled us out the way just kept walking into us cause we were where they wanted to be.  Another woman was standing right in front of the almond milk texting on her phone.  I waited and waited but just stepped in and said excuse me where she says sorry but with a dirty look.

Are people that fucking important that they simply don't have an extra 15 seconds to spare.  The world need to stop, slow the fuck down and not be so self absorbed and oblivious to what's going on around them.

There's so much here to unpack, I don't even know where to begin.  :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #382 on: January 19, 2020, 03:05:01 PM »

There's so much here to unpack, I don't even know where to begin.  :lol

I was trying to contain myself too.  :lol

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #383 on: January 19, 2020, 03:16:18 PM »
Maybe your asses looked like a corral?

I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #384 on: January 19, 2020, 03:17:44 PM »
Maybe your asses looked like a corral?

I had the thought of spying on these pricks and seeing if they put it back or not afterwards to be honest.