General > Movies and TV

Who were your favorite characters from Game of Thrones?

(1/9) > >>

KevShmev:
Vote for 5.

Apologies if I left one of your favorites off, but I thought these were good choices.

Anybody who would have voted for Ramsay or Joffrey, please seek help. :P

I am going with:

Olenna Tyrell
Tywin Lannister
Tyrion Lannister
Jorah Mormont
The Hound

Daenerys and Arya just missed the cut.

DTA:
Ned Stark
Tywin Lannister
The Hound
Olenna Tyrell
Davos Seaworth (the coolest guy in the entire series)

CrimsonSunrise:
First thoughts, not overthinking it

Arya Stark
Jaime Lannister
Tyrion Lannister
Daenerys Targaryen
Jon Snow

krands85:

--- Quote from: KevShmev on May 23, 2019, 06:44:32 PM ---Vote for 5.

Apologies if I left one of your favorites off, but I thought these were good choices.

Anybody who would have voted for Ramsay or Joffrey, please seek help. :P

I am going with:

Olenna Tyrell
Tywin Lannister
Tyrion Lannister
Jorah Mormont
The Hound

Daenerys and Arya just missed the cut.

--- End quote ---
I'd find it hard to narrow it down to 5. The Wire is the only other show I can think of with this many great characters. I think yours is a pretty good list though, with Davos, Ned and Tormund honourable mentions. A few other good ones not on the list - Oberyn Martell, Beric Dondarrion, Jeor Mormont and Hodor.

The Walrus:
I went with my gut reaction because I love so many of these characters, so much.

Ned Stark
Cersei Lannister
Tyrion Lannister
Theon Greyjoy
Sandor Clegane

Ned for his pure nobility and honor and the wisdom he imparted on his children, and sheer love for his family, including Jon. Cersei for her intelligence, ruthlessness, cunning, and overall complexity; I believe she is my single favorite character in the series. Tyrion for his likability and how he's risen up against everything life has thrown at him, and how he always just wanted to do the right thing by the end. Theon for an absolutely amazing redemption arc from arguably the lowest any character has ever been. Sandor for his cynical but realistic and human take on the world, his disdain for knighthood and all that, how he protects the Stark girls, and some of the funniest (if not intentionally funny) lines in the show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version