News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

Ruba's Roulette II v. Final results!

Started by Ruba, April 13, 2019, 01:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shall we have the bottom two players eliminated after round 4?

We want blood!
4 (40%)
Give peace a chance! (or at least stand still)
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: May 23, 2019, 11:06:28 AM

Ruba

Quote from: Kattelox on June 23, 2019, 02:11:53 PM
That is the incorrect way to score ATTWS on an epic round. Not gonna lie, I'm super bummed on this one, but tastes...

Fun roulette though!! Thanks for letting me play  :biggrin:

Katt, I had never experienced aural overload of that kind before and I think it's unfair I was scoring such an epic song so low, but most of the song just flew over me and I just hoped it'd end soon. I've known I have at least some degree of hypersensitivity so I guess that's why it was too much for me. I hope you understand I did not dislike the song in any way.

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

Quit? I made one post! Shut up! :lol

Ruba, even if you hated it, no skin off my nose. That's the fun of the game, I'm just happy i got to play!

TAC

Quote from: Kattelox on June 25, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

K-lox, you're a good sport. I appreciate.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

Quote from: TAC on June 25, 2019, 03:50:20 PM
Quote from: Kattelox on June 25, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

K-lox, you're a good sport. I appreciate.

I also appreciate. Trading jabs with wiseasses is always fun  :biggrin: :lol