Author Topic: What is the Length of Showtime this tour?  (Read 928 times)

Offline Air Weaver

What is the Length of Showtime this tour?
« on: April 07, 2019, 05:32:51 PM »
Not trying to see the setlist (Well, I know what set 2 is obv), I'm not exploring the big thread, so I'm posting here.

Has the band been going on right at 8? Playing until what, about 11 or 11:30? Anyone recall? I'm actually trying to use this info to time out my parking situation in Manhattan.

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
Re: What is the Length of Showtime this tour?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 05:42:48 PM »
In Minnesota, they went on EXACTLY at 8, maybe even 7:59. First set ended a little after 9, maybe 9:15. Scenes was 9:30ish and we were out a little after 11
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline Joshgirouard

• Kitchener Ontario Canada
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 06:38:17 PM »
In Toronto it started shortly after 8:00 ,first set was done at 8:59 and concert ended at 10:55

Offline pg1067

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 10:25:02 AM »
Not trying to see the setlist (Well, I know what set 2 is obv), I'm not exploring the big thread, so I'm posting here.

Has the band been going on right at 8? Playing until what, about 11 or 11:30? Anyone recall? I'm actually trying to use this info to time out my parking situation in Manhattan.

At the show I saw, they started no later than 8:05 (I was still waiting to get in the building, so I didn't note the exact start time.  The first set was right around an hour.  It felt very short.  The intermission was about 15 minutes.  You know the second set.  The encore is about 10 minutes.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung