General > Polls/Survivors

Spock's Beard Survivor 2019 - Results & Discussion

<< < (3/7) > >>

The Letter M:

--- Quote from: RoeDent on April 16, 2019, 04:42:35 AM ---Are you going to add the songs to the Consolation and Finals lists above as they qualify?

--- End quote ---

Ahh, yes, thank you. It's been a couple years since my last survivor, so if I forget to do anything, like updating the Consolation/Finals lists as each album finishes, please let me know. I'm still getting back into the swing of things running this!

-Marc.

The Letter M:
Beware Of Darkness' Final Round's Results:
The Doorway 3 (27.3%)
Walking On The Wind 8 (72.7%)

1. The Doorway
2. Walking On The Wind
3. Thoughts
4. Time Has Come
5. Waste Away
6. Beware Of Darkness
7. Chatauqua

Looking back at the 2016 and 2013 Survivors, it looks like the top 4 on this album ranking was the exact same, with the bottom three rotating around a bit. Seems pretty consistent to me, I suppose "The Doorway" and "Walking On The Wind" will always place 1st and 2nd! :lol

-Marc.

The Letter M:
The Kindness Of Strangers' Final Round's Results:
Harm's Way 8 (80%)
Flow 2 (20%)

1. Flow
2. Harm's Way
3. The Good Don't Last
4. June
5. In The Mouth Of Madness
6. Strange World
7. Cakewalk On Easy Street

The results here are about as proggy as you could get - the three longest songs placed in the top 3 spots!

-Marc.

The Letter M:
Day For Night's Final Round's Results:
Day For Night 7 (70%)
The Healing Colors Of Sound 3 (30%)

1. The Healing Colors Of Sound
2. Day For Night
3. Crack The Big Sky
4. Skin
5. Gibberish
6. The Distance To The Sun
7. The Gypsy
8. Can't Get It Wrong

The album's closing epic take the top spot, but both it and the opening/title track move on to the Finals!

V is wrapping up and Snow is just starting! Once V is over, I'l begin with Feel Euphoria!

-Marc.

DTA:
Still think people are severely underrating The Gypsy. Lower than Skin, Distance, and Gibberish?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version