John Wick 4: Baba Yaga - SPOILERS

(1/10) > >>

MinistroRaven:
Keanu Reeves Tactical Training for John Wick 3 with Vigilance Elite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=F-WyWK8ypdg

:metal

Can't wait for this movie.

Phoenix87x:
Watching the training video for John Wick 2 is what inspired me to take up target shooting. Mad respect to reeves for the amount of time and effort he put in.

I can't wait for John wick 3

gmillerdrake:
He not only does that tactical training....but he also extensively trains in martial arts and fighting. When you dig into Reeves and start reading about him.....he’s probably one of the most laid back and ‘real’ celebrities out there. Very humble and he gives a ton of money to worthy charities. Probably my ‘favorite’ actor out there....not just based on his movies but more based on how he is as a person.

Adami:
I haven't seen any of these movies, but I plan on it, solely because of my respect and admiration for Reeves.

gmillerdrake:

--- Quote from: Adami on April 04, 2019, 06:53:57 AM ---I haven't seen any of these movies, but I plan on it, solely because of my respect and admiration for Reeves.

--- End quote ---

They are really fun and well executed action movies. With some of the best fight scene choreography I’ve seen in movies. Additionally, they’re visually stunning as well. Not sure what the technical terminology would be but you can see that there is a theme or ‘mood’ that is intentionally rendered into however they produce the ‘look’.

Agree, much respect to Reeves as a human being.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version