Author Topic: Here's a homegrown album we made.  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Architeuthis

Here's a homegrown album we made.
« on: March 28, 2019, 11:45:18 AM »
 I've always wanted to share some music here from a CD of originals we made in 2013.
 I'm not promoting our band, we split four years ago and we have no desire to pursue this music anymore, life happens.. The first two tracks are the weak link imo, gets better from there.
 Here's the link.. 10 songs, free listen.

www.soundclick.com/staticillusion
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 10:45:01 AM by Architeuthis »
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline Architeuthis

Re: Here's a homegrown album we made.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 01:11:46 AM »
 :chill
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 01:21:57 AM by Architeuthis »
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline TheLordOfTheStrings

• I make music. I also do other stuff sometimes.
  • EB
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 12:57:12 PM »
This is really cool! So far, it has a really classic vibe to it which is neat. Not sure that's intentional, but that's something that I would embrace if you guys were going to get this going again. There are a lot of sections where the singer reminds me of Rikard from Beardfish which is awesome, and then a couple of parts that even reminded me of Geddy Lee - particularly in Aging Alibi (not his voice, but his delivery and vocal attitude). I get what you mean about the first two songs, though I didn't really notice until I heard beyond that. In comparison they're definitely weaker, but they're certainly not bad songs.

Overall this is cool as shit and you guys should be proud of it. :metal
Check out my various music projects - I’ve got concept albums, singer/songwriter, rock, metal, prog, and more coming soon:

https://linktr.ee/STARCOMMANDStudios

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 09:20:26 AM »
Right on, thanks so much for taking the time to listen!  😎
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 04:27:37 AM by Architeuthis »

Offline cosmicwxdude

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 08:47:30 AM »
Nice work Arch!

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 08:34:42 AM »