Author Topic: Would like to get in contact with band's management  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Yesmaestro

Would like to get in contact with band's management
« on: May 02, 2019, 04:57:58 PM »
I had purchased a Platinum VIP tix for the Orlando show but unfortunately I could not make it. I emailed Sound Rink about getting the items that I would have received (drumhead, lithograph, etc) but they said they do not have them, the band's team has them. Is there a way to get in contact with them to see if I can get them? I will be willing to pay the postage. Thanks.

Offline pg1067

Re: Would like to get in contact with band's management
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 05:10:34 PM »
Not sure who the appropriate person to contact about this would be, but finding the name of and contact info for the band's manager is pretty easy with google.  Just make sure to distinguish the manager from the booking agent.

If you PM Bosk, he might be willing/able to put you in touch with the right person.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline Yesmaestro

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 09:45:43 PM »
Ok thanks, I'll PM him. Hopefully he can help.

Offline RipRokken

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 02:13:32 PM »
Hey, Yesmaestro — if you don’t have any luck there, shoot me a PM and I may be able to help you out. I have 2 of these and don’t really need both.

Offline Yesmaestro

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 03:35:11 PM »
Thanks Rip, I pm'd him and he said he would ask next week. I appreciate the offer. I will let you know.

Offline RipRokken

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 12:07:38 PM »
Good deal, and good luck!