Author Topic: 2019 set list and tour discussion (**KEEP ALL SPOILERS HERE**)  (Read 142178 times)

Offline adamack

Re: 2019 set list and tour discussion (**KEEP ALL SPOILERS HERE**)
« Reply #700 on: April 14, 2019, 09:02:32 AM »
About people finding their seats, they must have opened doors late, at 745 there was still 2 huge lines outside.

Yes absolutely. My friend was late picking me up as he was coming from a meeting, and we got there around 7:50. I figured we wouldn't miss much, but the lines were huge. By the time we got in and got settled, they were already on ANTR (which was AWESOME btw).

It sucked missing FITL, but things happen. Not a huge UA fan so I really only missed one song I love, and a bit of Nightmare.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #701 on: April 14, 2019, 09:07:50 AM »
You didn't miss Fall into the Light - they didn't do play it. :)  You only missed UA.

Offline Herrick

• Hello Mangs
« Reply #702 on: April 14, 2019, 09:56:57 AM »
Loved hearing In the presence of enemies though. That was a cool surprise and a song I love.

That was a very cool surprise. I'm glad I didn't look at the setlist before the concert.
DISPLAY thy Breasts, My Julia!

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #703 on: April 14, 2019, 10:14:10 AM »
Yeah, I think they definitely opened the doors late since when I got there at like 7:15pm, there were 2 MASSIVE lines formed outside. I just made it to my seat in time.

And the went on at 8pm on the dot, so it turned into kind of a cluster fuck  :P

Offline Herrick

• Hello Mangs
« Reply #704 on: April 14, 2019, 10:16:19 AM »
Yeah, I think they definitely opened the doors late since when I got there at like 7:15pm, there were 2 MASSIVE lines formed outside. I just made it to my seat in time.

And the went on at 8pm on the dot, so it turned into kind of a cluster fuck  :P

The line was long over here in NYC too but they let us go on a shorter line because my friend had a USMC sweater on  :biggrin:

Offline Lethean

« Reply #705 on: April 14, 2019, 10:21:36 AM »
Venues need to hire more people if they're going to wand each person down.  Or, they should open the doors more than an hour before show time.  Even if everyone shows up early, if they only have an hour for a sold out show, there's just not enough time.  Since they probably won't do either of those things however... Maybe DT could consider having an official start time of 7:30 but just don't go on until everyone is in...

Offline dtvoices94

« Reply #706 on: April 14, 2019, 11:57:14 AM »
Took me all day to make this, but I merged the videos from the Red Bank and NYC shows and made a full cramx3 concert experience video, it's quite long and has all my favorite moments from the concerts, I'll say it's probably the best video on youtube of this tour  :biggrin:

Dream Theater LIVE Distance Over Time & Scenes From A Memory 20th Tour *cramx3 concert experience*

Excellent...totally captures the full concert experience.  Great Job!!

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #707 on: April 14, 2019, 01:12:39 PM »
Great video of Through Her Eyes. That was one of the highlights of the Scenes set.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
  • Doomed to be a man this world forgot
« Reply #708 on: April 14, 2019, 02:46:22 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bsxJeGfbIw here's Barstool from New York City. Call it good luck, call it bass, call it being able to hear JM for only one day. Serves him right (and all that, feel free to complete the line) (predictable joke, sorry.) Seriously though, you'll hear JM very well here. Some of us here who may like to play along will find it helpful.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 03:33:32 PM by Max Kuehnau »
"All my natural instincts are begging me to stop
But somehow I carry on, heading for the top
A physical absurdity, a tremendous mental game
Helping me understand exactly who I am"

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #709 on: April 14, 2019, 05:14:02 PM »
While I would love some non-anniversary setlists just to shut up the knee jerk reactors who have started calling DT a nostalgia act, I hope the band won't completely shy away from the idea forever. Sometimes seeing a whole album live is a really amazing experience. I am incredibly glad I got to see The Astonishing live and Scenes (both now and 19 years ago). I only wish I'd gotten to see Images, Words, and Beyond.
Don't think I fall into the "knee jerk reactor" category, but the "play a whole album" idea is getting tired, especially now that this is the third tour in a row where they're doing that. If it's done on occasion, no problem. But it seems to be a bit of overkill right now. That said, *if* they are to play an album straight through, I'd rather they change the songs up to varying degrees to make it "new" - what they did for the 2017 is a good example of that. Sadly (for me), the version of SFaM they're currently doing is pretty much just like the album, right down to some of the pre-recorded backing vocals - if I wanted that, I could just listen to the CD in the comfort of my own home. Of course, there are some changes, which i gladly welcome, few as they are - I just wish there were more of them!  ;)

As long as they play a reasonable amount of new stuff I don't much care what else they play. (Unless it's Systematic Chaos or Train Of Thought!) Although I suppose I'm not much of a fan of playing songs exactly as they were recorded.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #710 on: April 14, 2019, 05:55:57 PM »
Omg really?  :lol

I was row DD and seat 122

Yeah, I was row BB seat 124  :metal
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #711 on: April 14, 2019, 11:36:07 PM »
I'm coming off having seen the last three shows (Red Bank, NYC, and Philly), and I have to say that this tour has been one of my favorites for seeing DT live. The first set is beyond solid, with Barstool Warrior and Pale Blue Dot being a couple of the D/T standouts and the new material being joined by a couple of late Portnoy era tracks that play very well live. Untethered Angel is still fine, but probably the weakest D/T song for me. In terms of studio versions, Fall Into the Light >>> Paralyzed, but the gap is much more narrow live. The FITL middle section just doesn't translate as well on stage. SFAM is my all-time favorite album (and I wasn't a fan until a couple of albums later), so the second set was awesome for me every night. The encore even worked better live for me than it did on paper, as it really does get the crowd going in a way that I don't think any of their other ~7 minute songs really could.

The band is on fire this tour as well. JP, JR, and JM are rock solid as always, Mangini is having a blast, and I don't know if it's just a much more forgiving set than Beyond Images and Words but JLB sounds spot on and powerful. That's even considering that Red Bank was the third show in a row and Philly was the second night of a back to back. Love the new set design as it really changes things up a bit and allows for some very cool moments (JP and JR playing the Fatal Tragedy unison up on the catwalk = :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy

The only downside of the weekend was an asshole that was next to me for part of the second set in Philly. My ticket that night was a Christmas present from my parents, a first-row ticket right in front of John Petrucci. I was essentially the last person in the front row as the three seats to the right of me were empty for most of the show. I ended up getting there partway through Nightmare and everyone in the first 2-3 rows at least on my side was sitting. Now, my preference would have been to stand from an energy perspective, I stood for all of the Red Bank and NYC shows and was ready to do the same in Philly since it's better in my opinion. Had I been there from the start I would have tried to stay standing for the start of UA to influence the vibe of our general area. Showing up partway through the second song though, I wasn't going to be the one guy standing and blocking the view of everybody around me. Just a dick move if you ask me. So I stayed seated, and had a perfectly good time for the first set. The second set starts and this guy shows up to my right (in the space of the previously mentioned untaken three seats) during Overture 1928 and he is both obviously trashed and obviously hyped as fuck for what's going on. He yells at everyone around him that they're "weak as fuck" for sitting down, which he would repeatedly do for the next six songs. He also starts slapping me in particular on the shoulder and telling me to "stand the fuck up", not just once or twice, but at least four to five times. He was putting his hands on the stage and at one point nearly rolled over one of the three little monitor speakers the band had on stage. He also took his jacket off and tried to leave it on stage. The security guy made him take it off the stage, then when he walked away for a minute to deal with something else this guy put it right back there. He started yelling at me during Beyond This Life for giving him the sideeye because I was keeping my eye on him in my peripheral because he kept whacking me in the shoulder. At which point I told him to shut the fuck up and leave me alone and gave him the finger for spoiling my front row night for my favorite album. He was still on his feet screaming like a jackass for the start of Through Her Eyes, at which point the security guy thankfully did something to take care of him permanently. Cecilia, it sounds like you must have been able to see him from where you were too.

And as far as being one of the "idiots" trying to find his seat 15 minutes into the show, in my case a friend was supposed to have a ticket for her at will call, but the guy working the box office couldn't find it, so that was a 20 minute ordeal to get sorted. By the time that was taken care of the set had just started but security still had a line of people to get in. Made it to my seat just in time for the Beautiful Agony section of ANTR.

Overall though I got to watch my favorite band play my desert island album three times in four days, so it was a fucking phenomenal weekend :hat
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 11:59:19 PM by axeman90210 »
Photobucket sucks.

Offline erwinrafael

« Reply #712 on: April 15, 2019, 01:04:49 AM »
While I would love some non-anniversary setlists just to shut up the knee jerk reactors who have started calling DT a nostalgia act, I hope the band won't completely shy away from the idea forever. Sometimes seeing a whole album live is a really amazing experience. I am incredibly glad I got to see The Astonishing live and Scenes (both now and 19 years ago). I only wish I'd gotten to see Images, Words, and Beyond.
Don't think I fall into the "knee jerk reactor" category, but the "play a whole album" idea is getting tired, especially now that this is the third tour in a row where they're doing that. If it's done on occasion, no problem. But it seems to be a bit of overkill right now. That said, *if* they are to play an album straight through, I'd rather they change the songs up to varying degrees to make it "new" - what they did for the 2017 is a good example of that. Sadly (for me), the version of SFaM they're currently doing is pretty much just like the album, right down to some of the pre-recorded backing vocals - if I wanted that, I could just listen to the CD in the comfort of my own home. Of course, there are some changes, which i gladly welcome, few as they are - I just wish there were more of them!  ;)

As long as they play a reasonable amount of new stuff I don't much care what else they play. (Unless it's Systematic Chaos or Train Of Thought!) Although I suppose I'm not much of a fan of playing songs exactly as they were recorded.

I have a feeling that they will stick with this set for the year, and then when they tour next year, that is when they will unload S2N, AWE, possibly R137 with BW and PBD. Then they will play STR. And then play the Octavarium song for its 15th anniversary.

Offline Cecilia

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #713 on: April 15, 2019, 07:07:40 AM »
Cecilia, it sounds like you must have been able to see him from where you were too.

Yes, I saw very clearly! I was three rows behind you, the last seat of the row.

I can’t believe you kept your cool with him smacking you! That girl who moved down towards the end and was head banging, but turned her back to the band made me  :lol

Here are my videos from PA. And don’t worry, I didn’t block anyone’s view. I record Mr. C’s bands at every show, so I’m a pro between not blocking views, and watching the band not through a screen.

Beyond This Life

Home

The Dance of Eternity and One Last Time

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #714 on: April 15, 2019, 07:26:06 AM »
The only downside of the weekend was an asshole that was next to me for part of the second set in Philly. My ticket that night was a Christmas present from my parents, a first-row ticket right in front of John Petrucci. I was essentially the last person in the front row as the three seats to the right of me were empty for most of the show. I ended up getting there partway through Nightmare and everyone in the first 2-3 rows at least on my side was sitting. Now, my preference would have been to stand from an energy perspective, I stood for all of the Red Bank and NYC shows and was ready to do the same in Philly since it's better in my opinion. Had I been there from the start I would have tried to stay standing for the start of UA to influence the vibe of our general area. Showing up partway through the second song though, I wasn't going to be the one guy standing and blocking the view of everybody around me. Just a dick move if you ask me. So I stayed seated, and had a perfectly good time for the first set. The second set starts and this guy shows up to my right (in the space of the previously mentioned untaken three seats) during Overture 1928 and he is both obviously trashed and obviously hyped as fuck for what's going on. He yells at everyone around him that they're "weak as fuck" for sitting down, which he would repeatedly do for the next six songs. He also starts slapping me in particular on the shoulder and telling me to "stand the fuck up", not just once or twice, but at least four to five times. He was putting his hands on the stage and at one point nearly rolled over one of the three little monitor speakers the band had on stage. He also took his jacket off and tried to leave it on stage. The security guy made him take it off the stage, then when he walked away for a minute to deal with something else this guy put it right back there. He started yelling at me during Beyond This Life for giving him the sideeye because I was keeping my eye on him in my peripheral because he kept whacking me in the shoulder. At which point I told him to shut the fuck up and leave me alone and gave him the finger for spoiling my front row night for my favorite album. He was still on his feet screaming like a jackass for the start of Through Her Eyes, at which point the security guy thankfully did something to take care of him permanently. Cecilia, it sounds like you must have been able to see him from where you were too.

Thank you for being a logical person unlike the two guys sitting in front of me. I was sitting on the opposite side and saw your section sitting down and thinking "Man I wish I was on the section" :P
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #715 on: April 15, 2019, 07:45:22 AM »
Damn Bill, you should check out the other thread, sounds almost like someone elses experience at the Beacon show. 

Offline zappafrank2112

« Reply #716 on: April 15, 2019, 10:06:19 AM »
Was at the Tower Theater, and really enjoyed the show once we got in and finally were able to sit down (see my post about the ordeal).

Anyone else find the mix to be horrendous for the 1st few songs?  We were front row of the loge, but from where we were sitting, it was nothing but bass drum and a steady deep resonance from Myung.  Could barely hear JP at all.  Jordan came through well enough, I guess, and James soared over all of it.

But unless you knew how to follow along with the song, you'd easily get lost immediately because it was nothing but just OOMPH.  Luckily they got it figured out, but I'd say it was pretty bad at least through the 1st two songs.

I watched some footage from the stage of the opening, and the mix was fine!  So not sure what the deal was.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 03:27:26 PM by zappafrank2112 »

Offline zappafrank2112

« Reply #717 on: April 15, 2019, 10:09:21 AM »
Anyone else at the Tower Theater show notice that Jordan missed his cue for the 3-note Metropolis Part 1 reprise at the start of the overture? It was either that or something went wrong on the equipment end, b/c I was sooooo waiting for that moment to set the stage, but nope, boom, just right in to the march build before the song kicks in.

I checked out some footage from the show and I really think it wasn't just me missing something: I can't find it in the footage, either.  I checked footage from other shows to see if maybe for whatever reason he wasn't doing it (unlikely), and it was really soft and almost missed, but it was there.  So maybe it was there for Upper Darby but the stars just aligned that it didn't make it through like it should have.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #718 on: April 15, 2019, 10:47:02 AM »
Could be the sound was bad like you said and that was just inaudible for your ears, but not inaudible for a camera to pick up.  If you say its in the video, I'm likely to believe it was there.

Offline axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #719 on: April 15, 2019, 11:06:45 AM »
Cecilia, it sounds like you must have been able to see him from where you were too.

Yes, I saw very clearly! I was three rows behind you, the last seat of the row.

I can’t believe you kept your cool with him smacking you! That girl who moved down towards the end and was head banging, but turned her back to the band made me  :lol

Here are my videos from PA. And don’t worry, I didn’t block anyone’s view. I record Mr. C’s bands at every show, so I’m a pro between not blocking views, and watching the band not through a screen.

Beyond This Life

Home

The Dance of Eternity and One Last Time

I was just about at my breaking point of going to security to get them to intervene when he got the boot for good. I also ended up waiting just inside the venue until my Uber was literally right there because I wasn't sure if the guy had gotten thrown out or something and he seemed to be pissed at me in particular before he left.

For everyone else, the guy I'm talking about is visible on the right side at the very start of the Beyond This Life video and then pops up a few more times throughout the song. I think ~ the nine minute mark might be one of the times he actually put his hands on me, you can see him looking down like he's talking to me.
Photobucket sucks.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #720 on: April 15, 2019, 11:29:59 AM »
I remember that guy. I saw him banging on the stage, but I didn't realize that he was actually hitting you. Much as I prefer standing at a show, I would never dream of doing that to another person. Or insulting them in an attempt to get them to stand. I don't really think that's going to work...

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #721 on: April 15, 2019, 01:53:13 PM »

I think I was sitting right behind you. Me and my friends kept motioning to the security guard to deal with that idiot. I’m glad they finally took care of him.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #722 on: April 15, 2019, 04:55:19 PM »

I think I was sitting right behind you. Me and my friends kept motioning to the security guard to deal with that idiot. I’m glad they finally took care of him.

I've had multiple concerts ruined by people being trashed. If people want to have a beer or two, be my guest. But when they are getting totally hammered and making it a crappy experience for other people, then that's super lame.

Luckily I didn't see this dude.

Offline axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #723 on: April 15, 2019, 07:49:54 PM »
Favorite picture from Philly:

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 07:55:32 PM by axeman90210 »
Photobucket sucks.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #724 on: April 15, 2019, 07:56:42 PM »
That is awesome!!

Those pants are queer though. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Herrick

• Hello Mangs
« Reply #725 on: April 15, 2019, 08:22:29 PM »
That is awesome!!

Those pants are queer though. :lol

Yeah the picture was cool until I scrolled down a bit more.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #726 on: April 15, 2019, 09:56:00 PM »
I've been gone for a while, are they still doing the sets from the first couple of shows? Only FITL & Paralyzed switching nights?
Are they regular about switching them? Cause it looks like I'm going to see them on two shows with a show in the middle so I'm probably getting the same set twice which is okay if it's only one song changing but I'm hoping I'd get Paralyzed and if they are indeed doing that rotation very regularly I can pretty much find out which song I'm getting, which might influence me to try harder at getting tickets to that middle show.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline StreamOfConscientiousness

« Reply #727 on: April 15, 2019, 10:19:56 PM »
I've been gone for a while, are they still doing the sets from the first couple of shows? Only FITL & Paralyzed switching nights?
Are they regular about switching them? Cause it looks like I'm going to see them on two shows with a show in the middle so I'm probably getting the same set twice which is okay if it's only one song changing but I'm hoping I'd get Paralyzed and if they are indeed doing that rotation very regularly I can pretty much find out which song I'm getting, which might influence me to try harder at getting tickets to that middle show.

Just saw the DC show tonight. Standard set list with FITL

Offline Lethean

« Reply #728 on: April 15, 2019, 11:31:47 PM »

Can you make that sentence just a little bit longer? :)

But yes, it seems that they're switching those two each night.  Apparently they did Fall Into the Light at all three Canada shows, so no absolute guarantees.  But I'd say in general you'd be safe to assume you'll hear both if you add that middle show.

Offline Grizz

« Reply #729 on: April 16, 2019, 12:53:14 AM »
Took me all day to make this, but I merged the videos from the Red Bank and NYC shows and made a full cramx3 concert experience video, it's quite long and has all my favorite moments from the concerts, I'll say it's probably the best video on youtube of this tour  :biggrin:

Dream Theater LIVE Distance Over Time & Scenes From A Memory 20th Tour *cramx3 concert experience*
Looks like you were right where my party was at the Beacon for I&W&B. Anyone else remember the loud assholes fighting over nothing kerfuffles that kept happening over there at that show?

Thankfully, they actually came to New Haven County this time, so the worst we had to deal with were the Soup Nazis who work at the Oakdale. That, and Japan-like crowds... at least they stood this time.
"I raised the baby, I changed the baby's diapers.  Whenever the baby had projectile diarrhea, I was there in the line of fire.  I even got a little in my mouth!  I sacrificed so much for my baby.  Now my baby hates me and thinks Mike Mangini is its real father!"

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #730 on: April 16, 2019, 06:59:20 AM »

Can you make that sentence just a little bit longer? :)

I noticed that after I posted :lol
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #731 on: April 16, 2019, 08:57:47 AM »

I've had multiple concerts ruined by people being trashed. If people want to have a beer or two, be my guest. But when they are getting totally hammered and making it a crappy experience for other people, then that's super lame.

Luckily I didn't see this dude.

He didn’t ruin it for me either. He was gone before Act 2 of Scenes, which is where my three favorite songs on the album reside. It was an incredible show, the type of experience that can’t be ruined by some random drunk asshole being a dick for 20 minutes.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #732 on: April 16, 2019, 09:30:08 AM »
I'm coming off having seen the last three shows (Red Bank, NYC, and Philly), and I have to say that this tour has been one of my favorites for seeing DT live. The first set is beyond solid, with Barstool Warrior and Pale Blue Dot being a couple of the D/T standouts and the new material being joined by a couple of late Portnoy era tracks that play very well live. Untethered Angel is still fine, but probably the weakest D/T song for me. In terms of studio versions, Fall Into the Light >>> Paralyzed, but the gap is much more narrow live. The FITL middle section just doesn't translate as well on stage. SFAM is my all-time favorite album (and I wasn't a fan until a couple of albums later), so the second set was awesome for me every night. The encore even worked better live for me than it did on paper, as it really does get the crowd going in a way that I don't think any of their other ~7 minute songs really could.

The band is on fire this tour as well. JP, JR, and JM are rock solid as always, Mangini is having a blast, and I don't know if it's just a much more forgiving set than Beyond Images and Words but JLB sounds spot on and powerful. That's even considering that Red Bank was the third show in a row and Philly was the second night of a back to back. Love the new set design as it really changes things up a bit and allows for some very cool moments (JP and JR playing the Fatal Tragedy unison up on the catwalk = :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy

And as far as being one of the "idiots" trying to find his seat 15 minutes into the show, in my case a friend was supposed to have a ticket for her at will call, but the guy working the box office couldn't find it, so that was a 20 minute ordeal to get sorted. By the time that was taken care of the set had just started but security still had a line of people to get in. Made it to my seat just in time for the Beautiful Agony section of ANTR.

Overall though I got to watch my favorite band play my desert island album three times in four days, so it was a fucking phenomenal weekend :hat

Was it this guy?? 

https://old.reddit.com/r/Dreamtheater/comments/bdu1ib/yeah_i_was_that_guy_last_night_sorry_not_sorry/

Offline pg1067

« Reply #733 on: April 16, 2019, 09:37:34 AM »

I took a girl to one of Maiden's Somewhere in Time shows in 1987.  I knew she was a pothead, but she bought LSD from someone in the parking lot.  She spent most of the opening band (Vinnie Vincent Invasion) in the bathroom (throwing up and who knows what).  I managed to drag her to our seats for Maiden.  This was back in the day when folks would stand on the chairs on the floor, but she could barely stand.  I ended up spending most of the show with one foot on my chair, the other foot on the back of the chair in front of her, and her head rested on my shoe.  Needless to say, that was pretty much the last I had to do with her.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline zappafrank2112

« Reply #734 on: April 16, 2019, 09:44:52 AM »
Was it this guy?? 
https://old.reddit.com/r/Dreamtheater/comments/bdu1ib/yeah_i_was_that_guy_last_night_sorry_not_sorry/

I think that was the guy I observed throughout the Philly show from up in the loge.  I noticed he was rocking out, but didn't know if he was causing any problems with it.  His "sorry not sorry" comment is really douchey, though.

ETA: His post is only a few hours old.  Is this from Philly or DC?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 09:50:48 AM by zappafrank2112 »