Author Topic: Question regarding the 2019 Tour  (Read 917 times)

Offline Moor

• The more the merrier
Question regarding the 2019 Tour
« on: March 12, 2019, 01:35:13 AM »
I have just booked for the Athens show taking place on the 2nd of July.
I am not sure whether this show would include the playing of SFAM in its entirety or not.
Could anyone confirm this please? Will they play SFAM in all the shows listed on the DT Tour page so far?

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
Re: Question regarding the 2019 Tour
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 03:22:12 AM »
My understanding is that the European leg of this tour does not include SFAM. However I believe the band intends to go back to Europe for a second leg to play the whole album (I might be wrong)
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline Moor

• The more the merrier
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 04:32:28 AM »
My understanding is that the European leg of this tour does not include SFAM. However I believe the band intends to go back to Europe for a second leg to play the whole album (I might be wrong)

Even for shows not being part of festivals?

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 07:44:15 AM »
Even for shows not being part of festivals?
Hard to say. It is possible, especially if there aren't any opening acts. But then again, if that leg of the tour is focused on doing festival shows, they may not bring their full light/video show with them, and if they don't, they may opt not to do all of SFaM. Time will tell.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.