Author Topic: Tell DT to come to your city/country here  (Read 1115 times)

Offline 1neeto

Tell DT to come to your city/country here
« on: March 10, 2019, 02:22:39 PM »
I’ll start. Please come to Hawaii already! JP mentioned in a DOT pre release interview that he’s aware they’ve never been to Hawaii. What are you guys waiting for!

Offline MirrorMask

Re: Tell DT to come to your city/country here
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 02:51:15 PM »
For a promoter to contact their tour manager and offer them to pay them for whatever they're selling their tour to go and play there.

Same as with the other countries.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 04:26:26 PM »
Please come back to the Pacific North West, Seattle and Portland. Perhaps even Vancouver BC or Victoria.
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline Volante99

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 04:42:41 PM »
I’ll start. Please come to Hawaii already! JP mentioned in a DOT pre release interview that he’s aware they’ve never been to Hawaii. What are you guys waiting for!

Man, I feel bad for all the Hawaii music fans in general. I bet it’s extremely difficult for a mid level band gig to make financial sense over there..

Offline Lionheart1827

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 08:25:48 AM »
I just want to see them out on Long Island again. I loved when they played the Brookhaven Ampitheater. Would love to see them play there again.

Offline Another_Won

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Attest to the mighty river.Let the truth be heard!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 11:57:13 AM »
With this album being very popular, does everyone think that they might do a longer tour (or multiple legs) and hit some of these places?

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 12:09:56 PM »
With this album being very popular, does everyone think that they might do a longer tour (or multiple legs) and hit some of these places?

I'd imagein two legs to the euro and na tours so I'd say very possible for spots in those areas that are missed the first time around... hawaii, I don't know that seems like a long shot. 

I'm lucky they are coming two towns over and then NYC and Philly aren't too far away either

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 12:39:55 PM »
It all depends on the promoters and if the offer they make is profitable for the band or not. Having said that... PLEASE DT, COME BACK TO PERU, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :'(
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline RoeDent

• 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 12:47:02 PM »
And you really think posting in this thread is going to make this work, over let's say...oh, I don't know, lobbying promoters in your area to book DT? DT-side's getting really spammed with pointless threads lately...

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 01:51:48 PM »
Hey, the "DT, come to Burkina Faso!!" threads are a time-honored tradition at DTF.
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline 1neeto

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 11:33:00 PM »

Man, I feel bad for all the Hawaii music fans in general. I bet it’s extremely difficult for a mid level band gig to make financial sense over there..

Yeah I’m sure they look at album sales and thangs like that and think that Hawai’i maybe is not worth it.

Offline Drinktheater

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 05:31:32 PM »
Please come to Manila,Philippines and Jakarta Indonesia or Kualumpur Malaysia once again.
And she listens openly