Poll

Your favorite track from SOAD's Toxicity besides three hits?

Prison Song
7 (28%)
Needles
1 (4%)
Deer Dance
2 (8%)
Jet Pilot
0 (0%)
X
0 (0%)
Bounce
2 (8%)
Forest
5 (20%)
ATWA
2 (8%)
Science
1 (4%)
Shimmy
1 (4%)
Psycho
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Your favorite track from System of a Down's Toxicity besides three hits?  (Read 661 times)

Offline WildRanger

Take your pick.

Deer Dance for me.

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
Still probably holds up as one of my favourite albums, timeless! Favourite would be either Deer Dance, Science or Forest. I'll go with Deer Dance
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Online Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
I haven't listened to SOAD in a looooong time (I listened loads when I was 14-16 though) but I want to say I always thought the hits weren't really stand out songs as much as they were good songs on albums filled with other good songs too. Deer Dance, Science or Forest would be solid picks here. I should revisit some SOAD.

Offline Rattlehead

Science

It was really tough to decide between that and Forest, both are in my top 3 from this album. I was so torn that I accidentally chose Forest first before really putting thought into it  :lol

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
I like them all...

Forest takes it though.

This album takes me back to middle school.

Also what about ARTO.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline krands85

Such a fantastic album, definitely one of my favourites of all time. It's actually really hard to pick a favourite from these, it's a very consistent album - Jet Pilot is the only track I'm not so keen on.

I could pick any one out of Deer Dance, Forest, ATWA or Science.
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww

Offline Fritzinger

Probably Psycho for me, although it was a tough choice. Prison Song and Forest are also great songs.
any rock can be made to roll

Offline nattmorker

Great album! One of my favorites growing up. I think I'll go with ATWA.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
BYOB (Bring Your Own Bans)

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Needles is so underrated.
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline romdrums

Bounce all the way,  BOUNCE! POGO POGO POGO PGO POGO POGO POGO!
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline PixelDream

• Maestro
Well, they're all great and part of what makes a totally classic album. I love the hell out of Toxicity.

My pick is 'Psycho' because the melodic parts are just amazing, and the ending is mindblowing to me.
Not 'Down To F***', but 'Dream Theater Forums' .