Poll

Which grouping of songs do you like best?

Hungry Like the Wolf (Duran Duran), One Thing Leads to Another (The Fixx) & Your Love (The Outfiield)
Big Love (Fleetwood Mac), Kyrie (Mr. Mister) & Our House (Madness)
Don't Dream It's Over (Crowded House), Steppin' Out (Joe Jackson) & High on You (Survivor)
The Heart of Rock & Roll (Huey Lewis and the News), Love is a Battlefield (Pat Benatar) & Rock the Casbah (The Clash)
White Wedding (Billy Idol), Sharp Dressed Man (ZZ Top) & Invisible Touch (Genesis)

Voting closes: December 20, 2024, 07:37:59 AM

Author Topic: 80's Rock/Metal/Pop Song Wars - Part II  (Read 1682 times)

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Re: 80's Rock/Metal/Pop Song Wars - Part II
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2019, 01:43:49 PM »
I think you guys were the ones that recommended to me some of the deep cuts from Rio.  Last Chance on the Stairway is one that really stuck out.  And of course, Save a Prayer is money.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2019, 01:52:39 PM »
...with the possible exception of Land Of Confusion, and even that is primarily because of the stupid fucking puppet video (sorry, Chris; I didn't read your post until after I posted this).

10 year old me LOVED that video!
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2019, 08:15:10 AM »
I think you guys were the ones that recommended to me some of the deep cuts from Rio.  Last Chance on the Stairway is one that really stuck out.  And of course, Save a Prayer is money.

Two great songs; for me, "Lonely In Your Nightmare".