Author Topic: The TAC Anonymous Roulette v.3 Opposites Attract Blue Balls Have Been Relieved  (Read 139580 times)

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
I'm still sending TAC 10 Toto and Rhapsody songs. Just have to figure out which could possibly win him over.  :hat
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
I'm still sending TAC 10 Toto and Rhapsody songs. Just have to figure out which could possibly win him over.  :hat

You'd have better luck winning him over with Endgame.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4

You'd have better luck winning him over with Endgame.

:lol He liked that one Rhapsody song plenty, and there are a bunch more along those lines! At least they're metal. Toto I fear will, somehow, be a tougher sell.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I’m all for whatever you want to send!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
I may send something I've been holding onto because I deemed it unsafe after doing results in my roulette.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
I need to send TAC a playlist of random crap I figure he might like too

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Yes and yes!!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol