Author Topic: Meet and Greet Photos  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Trav86

Meet and Greet Photos
« on: February 27, 2019, 05:25:07 PM »
Just got my tickets for the VIP Platinum package with meet and greet.  This will be my first ever M&G. With the photo, so they have someone take a pic for you and you get a copy? Or do you use your phone, how does it work?
Can't we find the minds
to lead us closer to the heart?

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
Re: Meet and Greet Photos
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 06:56:52 PM »
Someone takes a picture and the give you a link to check/get online. Usually a Dropbox. You can also get someone to take a picture on your phone if you prefer.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline Trav86

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 06:12:17 AM »
Thanks!
Can't we find the minds
to lead us closer to the heart?

Offline faizoff

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 10:53:37 AM »
I was under the impression you were not allowed to have a picture/video taken by your own phone in these DT meet and greets. I too have got one for the first time with the band.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 02:56:06 PM »
When I did meet and greet for TA your, they mentioned the no video rule, but a few people were taking pictures and security allowed them. Also, some people got their pictures taken with their phones.

But it’s possible that it changes depending on the venue/show.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline brents319

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2019, 07:59:37 PM »
Regardless of the picture situation these Meet and Greets are awesome.  These guys are very cool in person.  This will be my second time to do it.  I am taking my daughter...it will be the first time she gets to meet anyone famous.  I am happy it will be people that are super nice and respectable....oh, and ROCK!  :metal