Author Topic: DTF Chat Thread v.BrexitMeansBrexit  (Read 284814 times)

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: DTF Chat Thread v.BrexitMeansBrexit
« Reply #3325 on: July 14, 2021, 07:57:03 PM »
Wow, that's awful. Only 58.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3326 on: July 14, 2021, 09:20:20 PM »
You guys who drive for leisure and relaxation are crazy.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #3327 on: July 15, 2021, 05:28:03 AM »
I admittedly had to look up which guy in the band he was, but Jeff LaBar of Cinderella died.

Hair rock fans everywhere are holding up their lighters in tribute tonight. R.I.P.

BIG Cinderella fan, here.   Sad to hear.   Did they say why?  I know when Tom went and did his solo thing, they were doing some Cinderella shows, and he was having some problems with alcohol; Tom decided to concentrate on the solo thing almost exclusively in part because of that.  There were some posts and whatnot where LaBar supposedly said things like "I like to drink and I'm going to keep drinking because it's fun" or something to that effect.  That was a couple years ago.   He was also doing something in cooking or something like that.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #3328 on: July 15, 2021, 09:43:04 AM »
Sone soft asshole on Twitter today is lobbing falsehoods at me.  It's hilarious.  1st because I have that Christmas card of my wife and I strangling each other he says I am a abusive person.  Then he sees a picture of me from 1987 playing the punch game.  Circle by fingers on your waist or lower, and you get a punch if you look at it.  He says I'm a white supremacist. 

This is the world we live in where anyone can lob falsehoods at any time without even trying to get to know the real person.  It's hilarious how fucking soft and how woke this word is where they make up anything that they think is racist as truth.

Ugh.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3329 on: July 15, 2021, 09:46:09 AM »
Sone soft asshole on Twitter today is lobbing falsehoods at me.  It's hilarious.  1st because I have that Christmas card of my wife and I strangling each other he says I am a abusive person.  Then he sees a picture of me from 1987 playing the punch game.  Circle by fingers on your waist or lower, and you get a punch if you look at it.  He says I'm a white supremacist. 

This is the world we live in where anyone can lob falsehoods at any time without even trying to get to know the real person.  It's hilarious how fucking soft and how woke this word is where they make up anything that they think is racist as truth.

Ugh.

Twitter?

Phew, then I am definitely cleared.

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3330 on: July 15, 2021, 09:47:23 AM »
 :lol wtf

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #3331 on: July 15, 2021, 10:01:26 AM »

Ugh.

JFC.  Tell him go back to sloop.  :lol
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3332 on: July 15, 2021, 10:04:44 AM »
Fucking douche goes on the attack because he's a fucking idiot.  Now I do wish acts of violence on him. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #3333 on: July 15, 2021, 10:09:16 AM »
  :corn :lol

I also find it hilarious how far people will start to peck at you based off their own assumptions. This is a reason I find memes fantastic for replying to these type of posts with. Being more snarky, witty, and just having fun with them when they're the ones that came onto my page and posted on my tweet.

Reminds me of a story my dad told me. Jeff Dunham came into town to a place called Laughs, it was a comedy club type of venue that's been closed down for a long time. Dunham brought out Walter and was doing his jokes when some guy was heckling, he was drunk as well. He started arguing with the puppet, to which Walter looks up at Jeff and says, "He thinks I'm real." The entire place busted out laughing.

Twitter is an all out, no-holds-barred, arena of words. If you do not have tough skin, you are going to be devoured and your blood plastered on the wall for all to see, humiliated, and picked pieces off of by the vultures.  :yarr
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3334 on: July 15, 2021, 10:16:47 AM »
If someone tries to pull that in the old days, it would be face to face and that person would be blasted in the face and they would know what they said is wrong to do. :lol

Now, people talk liberties online because there is no true ramification for being a dick online.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3335 on: July 15, 2021, 10:18:38 AM »

Ugh.

JFC.  Tell him go back to sloop.  :lol

HAHA.

I feel bad for you, King.  That's lame-o.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #3336 on: July 15, 2021, 10:24:05 AM »

Ugh.

Good lord. Having met you and spent a wonderful bit of time with you, I can SAFELY say that you are, in fact, an abusive white supremacist.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3337 on: July 15, 2021, 10:24:39 AM »

Ugh.

Good lord. Having met you and spent a wonderful bit of time with you, I can SAFELY say that you are, in fact, an abusive white supremacist.

My ex gf also agrees with this  :lol

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3338 on: July 15, 2021, 10:26:19 AM »
 :lol

Marc, tell the story that your ex was worried about me.

Adami, you know how to sweet talk a guy.

Online Adami

« Reply #3339 on: July 15, 2021, 10:28:55 AM »

It’s all good man. Just have some pride.

Some white pride.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #3340 on: July 15, 2021, 10:30:41 AM »
If someone tries to pull that in the old days, it would be face to face and that person would be blasted in the face and they would know what they said is wrong to do. :lol

Now, people talk liberties online because there is no true ramification for being a dick online.

Unless your Jay and Silent Bob  :lol
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3341 on: July 15, 2021, 10:32:10 AM »

Unless your Jay and Silent Bob  :lol

I forgot about that movie.  :lol

It’s all good man. Just have some pride.

Some white pride.

Only on powdered doughnuts.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3342 on: July 15, 2021, 10:32:27 AM »
When I told my x I was going to meet Joe for the first time in Boston and that he was picking me up to take me out for beers, she got worried and asked me to text her before and after the meet up to make sure I was safe  :lol

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3343 on: July 15, 2021, 10:34:30 AM »
I never had time to drop those pills in his drink.  :lol

BTW, the kid is still trolling me.  :lol

Online Adami

« Reply #3344 on: July 15, 2021, 10:38:04 AM »
When I told my x I was going to meet Joe for the first time in Boston and that he was picking me up to take me out for beers, she got worried and asked me to text her before and after the meet up to make sure I was safe  :lol

That’s just silly. Obviously Joe would never hurt you. You’re a white man.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #3345 on: July 15, 2021, 10:38:43 AM »
I never had time to drop those pills in his drink.  :lol

BTW, the kid is still trolling me.  :lol

:rollin :rollin

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3346 on: July 15, 2021, 01:04:15 PM »
Now others are fighting with this kid.  I'm just sitting back  LOL

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3347 on: July 16, 2021, 11:36:16 AM »
I'm talking the old man for seafood on Saturday and then a movie (Black Widow) after.  Sunday is his 75th birthday and we are going to a restaurant called Hop + Grind.  Incredible burgers and beers.  The chef has been on Diners, Drive Ins & Divers and won multiple games on Guy's Grocery Games.  His name is Bobby Marcotte.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3348 on: July 16, 2021, 12:21:03 PM »
I'm talking the old man for seafood on Saturday and then a movie (Black Widow) after.  Sunday is his 75th birthday and we are going to a restaurant called Hop + Grind.  Incredible burgers and beers.  The chef has been on Diners, Drive Ins & Divers and won multiple games on Guy's Grocery Games.  His name is Bobby Marcotte.

Where is that, Joe?

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3349 on: July 16, 2021, 12:39:04 PM »

I love that guy!   Seriously, he's one of my favorites on GGG.  I remember one tournament, he was in the finals, he cooked his dish and had a couple minutes left over, and the guy he was competing against was a little older and struggling, so he went over and said "I'm here to help, chef, tell me what to do" and helped him get the guy's food on the plate.  I forget how the tourney played out but I know there was some sharing of cash too (for their charities).  Just seemed like a very straight up guy.

I thought his restaurant was a tavern, though. Tucker's Tavern or something like that?  Is Hop + Grind in Mass?

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3350 on: July 16, 2021, 05:21:30 PM »
Tuckaway Tavern is where he made his bones.  I live 5 minutes away from it Stafs. Hop + Grind is his own adventure though he still navigates 4 restaurants.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3351 on: July 16, 2021, 05:22:49 PM »
TAC axed you a question too!

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3352 on: July 16, 2021, 05:33:01 PM »
Sorry Tim.  Missed it!  In Durham, NH.  There is a 2nd stop in Peabody, Ma.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3353 on: July 16, 2021, 07:39:33 PM »
Biz Markie died at 57. Yikes. From complications of diabetes. Wow! That's fucked.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #3354 on: July 17, 2021, 04:38:48 AM »
Biz Markie died at 57. Yikes. From complications of diabetes. Wow! That's fucked.

Ok, maybe I'm pulling a 'you', but ...

That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3355 on: July 17, 2021, 07:10:09 AM »

That is fucked.  I have no idea who that is either.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3356 on: July 17, 2021, 09:11:32 AM »
How’s it feel, suckers? :lol

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #3357 on: July 17, 2021, 10:04:01 AM »

You...got what I need....but you say he's just a friend....

Man, knowing he had diabetes and is as old as my dad. Made me realize that if my dad didn't do what he did for his diabetes, he would've very well not been here due to his diabetes.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3358 on: July 17, 2021, 11:41:39 AM »

You...got what I need....but you say he's just a friend....

Man, knowing he had diabetes and is as old as my dad. Made me realize that if my dad didn't do what he did for his diabetes, he would've very well not been here due to his diabetes.

I have it too. I'm lucky for my wife and her fresh cooking.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3359 on: July 19, 2021, 05:23:16 AM »
How’s it feel, suckers? :lol

:lol  and you still don't tell us who he was.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.