Author Topic: 2019 NFL Thread v. Chiefs are Champs, Missouri rules the sports world  (Read 124934 times)

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
Re: 2019 NFL Thread v. Mr. Big Chest on the trade block
« Reply #175 on: March 14, 2019, 09:39:12 AM »
Mock drafts are confusing right now because nobody really knows WTF Arizona wants. At the same time Arizona doesn't know WTF it wants, either. Presumably there's a magic number where they trade Rosen, but damned if I know what it is. Until somebody actually makes them an offer for him there's just no solid ground.

I'm pretty baffled as to what NE is going to do, as well. They're going to have more draft picks than they'll have room (cap or roster) to sign. Seems to me they're going to have to roll some of them up into a bigger pick (or trade). It's all pretty interesting.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #176 on: March 14, 2019, 09:42:15 AM »
Mock drafts are confusing right now because nobody really knows WTF Arizona wants. At the same time Arizona doesn't know WTF it wants, either. Presumably there's a magic number where they trade Rosen, but damned if I know what it is. Until somebody actually makes them an offer for him there's just no solid ground.

I'm pretty baffled as to what NE is going to do, as well. They're going to have more draft picks than they'll have room (cap or roster) to sign. Seems to me they're going to have to roll some of them up into a bigger pick (or trade). It's all pretty interesting.

Yeah, the Steelers currently have 10 picks. I don't have a clue as to what they're planning on doing, but it seems excessive.
All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #177 on: March 14, 2019, 09:59:21 AM »
As a Giants fan I’m glad OBJ is gone. He was a cancer to this team, and he’ll be a cancer to the Browns. He is a “me” player and always has been and proved last year he always will be. It’s a shame because the guy has so much talent, but until he can stop being selfish and learn to control his emotions, he’ll never be a winner.

With that said, the Giants are in for a long season, but in the long run I think this will be good for the team as OBJ was definitely not the answer.

I don't get this take.  Is he a diva and a "me" guy?  Yes, but so are a lot of wide receivers, especially the star ones; it's the nature of the position. The way I see it, the Giants stunk last year, and they have/had much bigger issues that Odell Beckham, Jr.  I am not an advocate of paying a WR big money, so I get wanting to trade him and get that contract off the books, but saying he'll never be a winner seems a little odd.
It’s much more than him just being a diva and a “me” guy. He mysteriously disappears during games (only when thing aren’t going well for him oddly) and the excuse is that he needed hydration, one of these times being a Thursday night game in the middle of October in NJ. He numerous times outwardly complained about his coaches, playcalling, and his teammates (specifically Eli) to the media. After getting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties for distasteful TD celebrations he tells the media he doesn’t care that he cost his team by getting the penalties. The guy fought with the kicking net on the sideline (and lost) when he wasn’t getting the ball, them proposed to it once things were getting better. Let’s not forget the guy also can’t seem to stay on the field. To those not living in the NY area and following this team there is a lot you may not see. This guy was bad for the team and as soon as things don’t go his way his true colors will show again in Cleveland I’m sure.  Should be interesting with him and Mayfield on the same team. Sure it could go well, but it also could go very, very bad.

I suspect Cleveland will make a concerted effort to feed him the ball early and often, which will make him happy.  When you have a WR who is a diva who pouts when he doesn't get the ball, it is best to get him involved early.  See: Randy Moss.  He almost never had big games where he did nothing in the first half, because he would shut it down, pout and half ass routes once he realized he wasn't getting the ball that game. 

Is it me showing my age, but have the last couple seasons shown that it's very likely that the Brown, Bell, and Beckham (there's a law firm for you) deals are not going to work out for anyone other than the Steelers and the Giants?    Are you telling me the Steelers missed Bell THAT much?   Does anyone now think that the Jets are a Super Bowl contender?  Hell, do you think they're even going to challenge the Pats for the division?   

The Steelers will be fine.  They will miss Brown, but they will adapt.

As for the Jets, they are in that "I will believe it when I see it" boat.

I think, ideally, the Hoodie would love to trade a few picks to get a good pick to draft their QB of the future, but he is probably under orders to not do that, for fear of upsetting Tommy again.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #178 on: March 14, 2019, 10:00:10 AM »

Yeah, the Steelers currently have 10 picks. I don't have a clue as to what they're planning on doing, but it seems excessive.
They're hurt because of the AB dead money (21m). They could certainly trade some for 2020 picks when they'll have more room to maneuver. Ben's contract will be up so they'd probably be able to sign him to something cap friendlier, as well.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #179 on: March 14, 2019, 10:07:32 AM »

They're hurt because of the AB dead money (21m). They could certainly trade some for 2020 picks when they'll have more room to maneuver. Ben's contract will be up so they'd probably be able to sign him to something cap friendlier, as well.

They were able to carry over the money that was supposed to go to Bell from last season, so the 21m will only come out to be around 6.5m. They're also currently working on an extension for Ben. I wouldn't be surprised to see the details for that come out before the draft.

They need an inside LB, and some help in the secondary. Hopefully they'll be able to make some moves.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #180 on: March 14, 2019, 10:09:18 AM »

I think, ideally, the Hoodie would love to trade a few picks to get a good pick to draft their QB of the future, but he is probably under orders to not do that, for fear of upsetting Tommy again.
I think they might have their sights set on Daniel Brown, which they might be able to get at 32. If not 32 they wouldn't have to move up very far. By Brady's own standard he's only got, at best, 3 seasons left, and he knows it might well be 2. I don't know as he'd object this time around. His concern was getting unceremoniously dumped for Garropolo (and he was right to worry). I don't think he'd have to fear that with Brown.

Personally, I'm not sold on Brown. He's got every quality he needs in spades, except for a good arm. Something tells me that might be important for a quarterback. At the same time NE could work with that. They work with what they have and if it means going from precision to touch then that's what they'd do. Brown can't rifle a ball into a tight window, but he can drop it into one.
E.F. Benson

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #181 on: March 14, 2019, 10:13:18 AM »

They were able to carry over the money that was supposed to go to Bell from last season, so the 21m will only come out to be around 6.5m. They're also currently working on an extension for Ben. I wouldn't be surprised to see the details for that come out before the draft.

They need an inside LB, and some help in the secondary. Hopefully they'll be able to make some moves.
However you want to do the math they only have 10.4 over the cap, and they're eating 21 for Brown. Ten-four with 10 picks (and does that include compensatory??) is really precarious. NE is very similar with 12.4 and 12 picks.
E.F. Benson

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #182 on: March 14, 2019, 10:17:07 AM »
I am very much in the minority on this, but I think NE - assuming that Bill stays coach for the next 5 years, plus minus (which is a big if) - isn't worrying about a QB.  There isn't a QB in the league THAT THEY'D TAKE (caps because it's important) that wouldn't join the squad if asked.    I've already said that I'm not completely ruling Jimmy G. out of STILL being the Pats future.

I'm not at all suggesting that the Patriot QB is plug and play; it's not.  They need a very particular set of skills. Skills ... acquired over a very long career. Skills that make [them] a nightmare for [opposing teams].  Haha.   Seriously, though, Patrick Mahomes is never going to be the Pats QB of the future.   I suspect that it's even money that the guy is on an NFL roster right now and Belichick knows it.   Belichick probably didn't like the threat to his authority, but I don't think that from a football perspective he gave a rat's ass that Kraft might have said "don't bring in a guy to breath down Tommy's neck".   

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #183 on: March 14, 2019, 10:37:57 AM »
Another reason why Belichick is the best: he recognizes his own flaws and adjusts.

Case in point: wide receivers.  He sucks at drafting them, and has figured it out, and no longer drafts them early.  He is fantastic at seeing how guys play in the pros and then figuring out how they will work on his team, but he is terrible at judging them coming out of college.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #184 on: March 14, 2019, 10:53:55 AM »
I am very much in the minority on this, but I think NE - assuming that Bill stays coach for the next 5 years, plus minus (which is a big if) - isn't worrying about a QB.  There isn't a QB in the league THAT THEY'D TAKE (caps because it's important) that wouldn't join the squad if asked.    I've already said that I'm not completely ruling Jimmy G. out of STILL being the Pats future.

I'm not at all suggesting that the Patriot QB is plug and play; it's not.  They need a very particular set of skills. Skills ... acquired over a very long career. Skills that make [them] a nightmare for [opposing teams].  Haha.   Seriously, though, Patrick Mahomes is never going to be the Pats QB of the future.   I suspect that it's even money that the guy is on an NFL roster right now and Belichick knows it.   Belichick probably didn't like the threat to his authority, but I don't think that from a football perspective he gave a rat's ass that Kraft might have said "don't bring in a guy to breath down Tommy's neck".   

Another reason why Belichick is the best: he recognizes his own flaws and adjusts.

Case in point: wide receivers.  He sucks at drafting them, and has figured it out, and no longer drafts them early.  He is fantastic at seeing how guys play in the pros and then figuring out how they will work on his team, but he is terrible at judging them coming out of college.
I think that's the case with a lot of positions, honestly. He's certainly drafted some winners, but he clearly views free agency as far more useful than the draft. Which relates to Stadler's point. Drafting a QB in the first 10 rounds is just way too perilous. You pay them a fortune and you're judged mercilessly by how they turn out. Brown fits into a kind of a cozy position, though. Rosen would probably work better, but the timing's not right. You can't trade for him and park him on the bench for 3 more years.
E.F. Benson

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #185 on: March 14, 2019, 11:06:42 AM »

However you want to do the math they only have 10.4 over the cap, and they're eating 21 for Brown. Ten-four with 10 picks (and does that include compensatory??) is really precarious. NE is very similar with 12.4 and 12 picks.

I wonder if that's why they decided to play hard ball with Bell's contract in the first place? They knew that they weren't going to be able to afford him either way.

Offline Rattlehead

Re: 2019 NFL Thread v. Free Agent Madness
« Reply #186 on: March 15, 2019, 06:06:10 PM »
Tyreek Hill is being investigated for allegedly breaking his 3 year old son's arm... this is the same guy who choked and punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach when he was in college. I think we may have seen the last of this clown in the NFL  :facepalm:

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2019, 09:51:17 AM »
So the Giants say they aren't interesting in Haskins and gave Eli his $5 million roster bonus.  I'm a bit confused.  Keeping Eli this year makes sense to groom a QB, but why no interest in a top one?  What is the plan here?  I'm still not going to shit on this GM because the draft will probably give some answers, but I'm not sure I understand what the big picture is here and it would be nice to have an idea of what the plan is because it has to be to move on from Eli after this year, I can't see him being part of the discussions further than that.  I'm an Eli fan and all, but I really like Haskins and I feel like he fits more so of what the NFL is turning into.  Him and Barkley, build an OL, let Eli show him the ropes year 1.  THat sounds like a plan.  WHat's happening now, I just can't read.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2019, 10:09:11 AM »
Tyreek Hill is being investigated for allegedly breaking his 3 year old son's arm... this is the same guy who choked and punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach when he was in college. I think we may have seen the last of this clown in the NFL  :facepalm:
Or he gets a 2 game suspension. Who the hell knows anymore. Hunt only got 8 games and he was on video kicking a woman he shouldn't have even been around in the first place.
E.F. Benson

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2019, 10:09:53 AM »
So the Giants say they aren't interesting in Haskins and gave Eli his $5 million roster bonus.  I'm a bit confused.  Keeping Eli this year makes sense to groom a QB, but why no interest in a top one?  What is the plan here?  I'm still not going to shit on this GM because the draft will probably give some answers, but I'm not sure I understand what the big picture is here and it would be nice to have an idea of what the plan is because it has to be to move on from Eli after this year, I can't see him being part of the discussions further than that.  I'm an Eli fan and all, but I really like Haskins and I feel like he fits more so of what the NFL is turning into.  Him and Barkley, build an OL, let Eli show him the ropes year 1.  THat sounds like a plan.  WHat's happening now, I just can't read.

I agree with you. IF they pass up on Haskins it will be a mistake. The kid is insanely accurate, and Eli seems to be nearing the end. We won't really know until the draft...

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2019, 10:22:59 AM »

I agree with you. IF they pass up on Haskins it will be a mistake. The kid is insanely accurate, and Eli seems to be nearing the end. We won't really know until the draft...

I'm with you both, believe me, but I would only add that the draft is a sort of poker game.  I think the actual picks will speak far more knowingly than a token "we aren't interested" statement now.    I know you guys know this, but still.

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2019, 12:02:55 PM »
Yeah, I wouldn't take Dave "We didn't sign OBJ to trade him" at his word :lol
Photobucket sucks.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2019, 12:42:49 PM »
Not sure the Giants know what they are doing right now.  Time will tell, but they've went from being a franchise that always seemed to make good moves to being one that is a mess.

Offline eric42434224

• Wilson
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2019, 08:14:01 PM »
Let the Fitzmagic begin in Miami!  LOL.
It really is hard to be a Dolphins fan....but we made a commitment to this team years ago, when my wife and I decided to be hometown fans as we settled in South Florida....that year they went 1-15  :lol
Oh shit, you're right!

rumborak

Rumborak to me 10/29

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2019, 08:52:08 AM »
Miami has to be in full tank mode to get a top pick in 2020 to grab a QB.

Meanwhile, there is now a story about Big Ben fumbling on purpose years ago to spite Todd Haley. No idea if it is true, but it sounds like it could be. 

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2019, 11:22:24 AM »
Meanwhile, there is now a story about Big Ben fumbling on purpose years ago to spite Todd Haley. No idea if it is true, but it sounds like it could be.

The running back on the play is making the claim, but his backup QB at the time is disputing it, and gives a more reasonable (in my biased opinion) explanation of the situation.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2019, 11:36:46 AM »

The running back on the play is making the claim, but his backup QB at the time is disputing it, and gives a more reasonable (in my biased opinion) explanation of the situation.

And some ex-Steelers are saying that a guy like Ben is just petty enough to have done something like this.  We will never know, but given how much has come out about his poor leadership qualities, along with what a drama queen he has always been, it is a story that it is believable.

Offline mikeyd23

« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2019, 12:19:49 PM »
And some ex-Steelers are saying that a guy like Ben is just petty enough to have done something like this.  We will never know, but given how much has come out about his poor leadership qualities, along with what a drama queen he has always been, it is a story that it is believable.

You always say this, and I never understand it  :lol

Locally, when you hear team coverage everyday, it's pretty clear Ben has been the only leader in that locker room for several years. Does that mean he's well liked by everyone? Nope. Does that mean he's perfect? Nope. He's definitely rubbed people the wrong way at times, but like I've mentioned before, that doesn't make him a good leader or a bad leader.

Offline Dream Team

« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2019, 01:30:47 PM »

36,254 likes
maurkicepouncey
I’ve been with Ben going on 10yr I swear on my kids he is a true LEADER!! sucks to see players who leave and are mad at the organization now try and point fingers like they are perfect! But this is the world we live in now !

The above is the reality, but haters have to hate, so . . . . tell me why is it all his lineman would run through a brick wall for him if he's so terrible? Bell and Brown are impudent, me-first guys who only have interest in money and fame, that much has been borne out in the open and is not exactly a secret.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2019, 01:36:50 PM »
True leadership involves taking people with different mindsets and getting them all to work together. I don't think you can be a great leader if your most important people hate you and won't work for you. To be fair, I put more of this on shitty coaching than on Ben, but a good leader is able to overcome external problems like that when it comes to the day to day work.
E.F. Benson

Offline mikeyd23

« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2019, 02:29:11 PM »
True leadership involves taking people with different mindsets and getting them all to work together. I don't think you can be a great leader if your most important people hate you and won't work for you. To be fair, I put more of this on shitty coaching than on Ben, but a good leader is able to overcome external problems like that when it comes to the day to day work.

I agree with all that except the bolded. Are you referring to Bell and Brown as "most important people"? We will have to wait and see how the Steelers will fare without AB, but I suspect AB will miss Ben more than the Steelers will miss AB. But, in regards to Bell, Connor replaced his production easily last season with no drama at a fraction of the salary. Bell is good, actually I'm not sure he is currently good, Bell was good - but he's a RB in a passing league where RBs are a dime a dozen. He definitely isn't a "most important" person. Pouncey, for example is more important to Ben and the team, and you can see from the last post how he feels about Ben.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #201 on: March 21, 2019, 03:50:17 PM »
Passing league or no, when you have an elite QB, elite RB, and elite WR and can work them together effectively you're going to succeed. Any one of them make the other two better. Moderate success in the absence of one doesn't mean much, since we have no idea what his presence would have done to benefit the team. Did Connor command the respect that Bell would have?
E.F. Benson

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2019, 05:05:32 PM »
http://www.nfl.com/player/le'veonbell/2540175/careerstats

vs.

http://www.nfl.com/player/jamesconner/2557978/profile

Conner is three years younger, and still on his rookie deal. When you look at his 2018 production vs. Bell's 2017 production, consider each player's cap hit and also consider each player's attitude in general, I'd take Conner every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

The effect of AB's absence remains to be seen. They brought in an interesting free agent (Moncreef), but it's hard to judge him by past seasons because one of those seasons was on Indy while Luck was injured, and another season was spent with Jacksonville where no WR could thrive. Nobody with a grain of sanity expects him to replace AB's numbers, but if he has a solid season with no distractions then nobody in Pittsburgh would consider it a loss.

However, this is all a distraction from the greater overall issue. Mike Tomlin needs to bring a little more sense of discipline to the table, or this will be his final season in the 'Burgh.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #203 on: March 21, 2019, 05:22:56 PM »

vs.

Conner is three years younger, and still on his rookie deal. When you look at his 2018 production vs. Bell's 2017 production, consider each player's cap hit and also consider each player's attitude in general, I'd take Conner every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

The effect of AB's absence remains to be seen. They brought in an interesting free agent (Moncreef), but it's hard to judge him by past seasons because one of those seasons was on Indy while Luck was injured, and another season was spent with Jacksonville where no WR could thrive. Nobody with a grain of sanity expects him to replace AB's numbers, but if he has a solid season with no distractions then nobody in Pittsburgh would consider it a loss.

However, this is all a distraction from the greater overall issue. Mike Tomlin needs to bring a little more sense of discipline to the table, or this will be his final season in the 'Burgh.
Who is a better investment between Connor and Bell isn't the point. Bell was one third of an elite triumvirate, and two of them can't stand their supposed great leader.

Nobody in their right mind would defend Tomlin. At the same time he's going to have to do far more than George Castanza to get fired from that team.
E.F. Benson

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #204 on: March 21, 2019, 05:52:57 PM »

vs.

Who is a better investment between Connor and Bell isn't the point. Bell was one third of an elite triumvirate, and two of them can't stand their supposed great leader.

Nobody in their right mind would defend Tomlin. At the same time he's going to have to do far more than George Castanza to get fired from that team.

You asked if Conner commanded the respect that Bell would have in your previous post. I answered that question by showing what each of them did on the field in each of their last active seasons. Commanding respect equals what each of them accomplished on the field. I'm guessing that you may have had a different meaning in mind when you used that phrase. If so, then I honestly missed your meaning.

And I completely disagree with you about Tomlin. Ownership actively booted some of his assistant coaches in the off season, and many people that follow the team (including some sports writers that have followed the team closely for many years) think that it was a message that he's on the hot seat. If this team does anything short of the AFC championship game next year then he's out. The only thing that could save him is if there is a rash of injuries.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #205 on: March 21, 2019, 06:17:36 PM »

vs.

You asked if Conner commanded the respect that Bell would have in your previous post. I answered that question by showing what each of them did on the field in each of their last active seasons. Commanding respect equals what each of them accomplished on the field. I'm guessing that you may have had a different meaning in mind when you used that phrase. If so, then I honestly missed your meaning.

And I completely disagree with you about Tomlin. Ownership actively booted some of his assistant coaches in the off season, and many people that follow the team (including some sports writers that have followed the team closely for many years) think that it was a message that he's on the hot seat. If this team does anything short of the AFC championship game next year then he's out. The only thing that could save him is if there is a rash of injuries.
Commanding respect in this context is all about what you might do. Not how you compare on paper. Connor put up nice numbers, but I don't think he instilled fear the way Bell did, and that matters a lot. Particularly with regards to his value alongside Ben and Brown.

And you might be right about Tomlin. I don't pay much attention to those guys. What I do know is that they've only had 3 coaches in my entire lifetime, including one that that they've waited far too long to fire. Maybe you're right that they're painfully slow and not incompetent. I wouldn't know, but for now I assume the latter.
E.F. Benson

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #206 on: March 21, 2019, 06:21:07 PM »
Bell and Brown are not the only ex-Steelers coming out and questioning Ben's leadership.  Ever notice that this doesn't happen with guys like Tom Brady and Drew Brees, quarterbacks who are great leaders?  This doesn't mean Ben is not a good QB; he certainly is.  He's just not a good leader.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #207 on: March 21, 2019, 06:35:56 PM »
How about what Harrison said about Brady when he joined the Pats?
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #208 on: March 21, 2019, 06:39:03 PM »

I didn't catch any of it. I'm assuming he heaped tons of praise on him, though.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2019, 06:43:15 PM »

I didn't catch any of it. I'm assuming he heaped tons of praise on him, though.

Watch the video.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/james-harrison-says-tom-brady-is-the-ultimate-teammate-news.69675.html
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC