Author Topic: CTTE 2019 - 8+ hours recap video  (Read 610 times)

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
CTTE 2019 - 8+ hours recap video
« on: February 11, 2019, 09:42:32 PM »

Offline lucasembarbosa

• Pale Rider of No Tomorrow
Re: CTTE 2019 - 8+ hours recap video
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 04:38:27 AM »
Nice!

Offline romdrums

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 07:32:40 AM »
Damn, Nick D'Virgilio was killing it with Frost*. 
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 01:31:46 PM »
He tends to kill it with anyone. That said, having now seen Spock's Beard with him, Jimmy, and now Mike, I honestly think Mike is probably the most fun to watch and does a great job with it.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline romdrums

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 02:14:21 PM »
He tends to kill it with anyone. That said, having now seen Spock's Beard with him, Jimmy, and now Mike, I honestly think Mike is probably the most fun to watch and does a great job with it.

I was lucky I got to see the warmup show Frost* did in Fort Wayne before they left for CTTE.  It was super cool to see one of my favorite bands, one that I never thought I'd see live due to how rarely they tour, and then to see them for free, and watch my co-worker crush it on drums like he's always been a part of the band, AND watch him sing Experiments in Mass Appeal, was one of the coolest things I've experienced.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.