Author Topic: Post a pic of your music library (if you have one)  (Read 2361 times)

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
Re: Post a pic of your music library (if you have one)
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2019, 06:55:06 PM »
I'll start with the original ask, sort of. I manage my digital library in iTunes but when I play stuff I play it through Winamp.

The rest of the pics are of almost all of my physical library. Some stuff is in storage. I have a bit of a space issue.

beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2019, 06:59:44 PM »
@Snow Dog looks like the same exact shelf I have but in a different color, nice  :lol

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2019, 03:50:37 PM »
FWIW the only reason that's in there is because I happened to buy it at a record store early in my Rush fandom, it's the only produced bootleg I've ever actually bought.

I've got bigger problems. I stick the silvers after the main part of the collection and due to space I've had mix in some of the CDRs (Most of which came from you) because I never upgraded the vinyl or cassettes.

Then there's the inconsistencies like giving Bruford his own section and putting UK in the B's while putting Anderson, Banks, Howe,  Rabin, and Wakeman at the end of the Yes section.

The reality is I've run out of room and I'm trying to find a way around it somehow.

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2019, 02:15:40 PM »
MusicBee is fantastic  :metal

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2019, 02:22:42 PM »
I had pictures of mine but I can't find them.  Will have to take more.  Some really nice looking collections in here though.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.