Author Topic: Can anyone in the UK help me out with something?  (Read 1316 times)

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Can anyone in the UK help me out with something?
« on: January 04, 2019, 06:56:54 AM »
Is there anyone here in the UK that would be willing to order one of these for me and ship it to me in the states? I need it for something i'm building and didn't realize this wan't available in the US until I started. Obviously I'll pay you.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07DKJ6SFR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=tv-auto-20

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: Can anyone in the UK help me out with something?
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 07:27:49 AM »
Well if ANYBODY knows about ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers...........whatever the hell they are, it's clearly me.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 07:40:48 AM »
I find it disgusting that our schools are not teaching kids about ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers. It's high time we revamped our educational system to teach our kids what they need to know.  I've made it a point to make sure all my kids have the tools they need to succeed, and that include being facile with ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers.

(Just poking fun, Chino; no harm no foul, and in fact I'd love to hear what you got cookin' in that mind of yours!)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 07:51:25 AM »
Don't forget to use small gage flexible wire and protect the connections from stress

also only 12 left in stock and I just ordered 11 so place your order soon

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 07:53:33 AM »
I find it disgusting that our schools are not teaching kids about ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers. It's high time we revamped our educational system to teach our kids what they need to know.  I've made it a point to make sure all my kids have the tools they need to succeed, and that include being facile with ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers.

You are SO out of touch. You want kids learning about ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers in school? ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers is yesterday's technology. Let me guess, you also want kids to learn how to churn butter? And next think you'll tell me is you want it to be up to the states to decide whether ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers is even constitutional.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 07:57:14 AM »
Teaser

Online Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 08:00:12 AM »

You are SO out of touch. You want kids learning about ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers in school? ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers is yesterday's technology. Let me guess, you also want kids to learn how to churn butter? And next think you'll tell me is you want it to be up to the states to decide whether ARCELI 24 Bits WS2812 5050 RGB LED Ring Lamp Light Integrated Drivers is even constitutional.

I can't believe I'm using something that's still powered with a micro USB cable. USB-C all the way. Get with the times!

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 06:06:55 PM »
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2019, 01:25:49 PM »
Victoria saw Frozen for the first time and wouldn't stop asking Brian if he wanted to build a snowman. So now Brian is building a motherfucking snowman!
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2019, 02:39:01 PM »

Online Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2019, 08:32:31 PM »

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2019, 10:41:31 PM »
I'm still getting ads in my FB feed for that fucking light. :getoffmylawn:

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 12:58:19 PM »
I'm still getting ads in my FB feed for that fucking light. :getoffmylawn:

:lol

and is this a model of three rockets?  Made from a 3d printer?