Author Topic: Northern Light Orchestra (for fans of Trans Siberian Orchestra)  (Read 667 times)

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
Northern Light Orchestra (for fans of Trans Siberian Orchestra)
« on: December 22, 2018, 05:54:07 PM »
For those into Trans Siberian Orchestra here's something you might want to check:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=ItFYPxWtjq4

From wikipedia:

Vocalists and musicians in the Northern Light Orchestra include members and former members of bands such as The Beach Boys, Sly and the Family Stone, Alice Cooper, Survivor, Steely Dan, Firehouse, Megadeth, Sister Sledge, Quiet Riot, Vanilla Fudge, Winger, Guns N' Roses, Grand Funk Railroad, Kiss, House of Lords and Whitesnake. The artists who have performed with Northern Light Orchestra have collectively sold over 200 million albums worldwide.

They are given away 4 albums for FREE you can download those here:

https://www.boatangel.com/nlo2013/

:metal

Offline MirrorMask

Re: Northern Light Orchestra (for fans of Trans Siberian Orchestra)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 11:58:58 AM »
Wow! a lot to get into! Heard some stuff here and there, it looks like they alternate between rock music and orchestral / instrumental arrangements. Cool!
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Northern Light Orchestra (for fans of Trans Siberian Orchestra)
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 02:16:08 PM »
Wow! a lot to get into! Heard some stuff here and there, it looks like they alternate between rock music and orchestral / instrumental arrangements. Cool!

Yes, I downloaded the 4 albums and was really impressed, a lot to get into.