Author Topic: Distance over Time - New Single "Untethered Angel"  (Read 46941 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Distance over Time - New Single "Untethered Angel"
« Reply #595 on: March 06, 2019, 07:48:50 AM »
I liked it from the get go, thought it was a solid DT single and still think so, but I think it works well as the album opener and comes off even better during a full album play through

Offline Bertielee

• RIP, Dad (1935-2017)
« Reply #596 on: March 06, 2019, 08:02:43 AM »
I liked it from the get go, thought it was a solid DT single and still think so, but I think it works well as the album opener and comes off even better during a full album play through

I also liked it from the get go. Good single as is.

B.Lee
"Life is divided into two sets of people : people who have lost and people who haven't yet." George Michael

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #597 on: March 06, 2019, 08:05:09 AM »
I wasn't crazy about it at first, but there is a lot there to like.  And listening on a good system brings out all kinds of cool little nuances that really highlight what a great song it is.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #598 on: March 06, 2019, 09:09:27 AM »
I'm still enjoying it in context of the album. But I'm giving the 3 singles a rest until I wear out the other songs haha.

Also, Did anyone notice the picture in the Untethered Angel artwork. Talk about Nuggets.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Bertielee

• RIP, Dad (1935-2017)
« Reply #599 on: March 06, 2019, 01:18:10 PM »
I'm still enjoying it in context of the album. But I'm giving the 3 singles a rest until I wear out the other songs haha.

That's why I didn't listen to anything before release.
"Life is divided into two sets of people : people who have lost and people who haven't yet." George Michael

Offline Iceyice

« Reply #600 on: March 06, 2019, 02:18:46 PM »
Not one of my favorite DT first singles, but it has its moments.
Yesterday at work i had it on and a customer said: ' Youre playing some good music there,' so there.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 04:04:52 PM by Iceyice »
'Just when you're through hanging on......you're saved.....'

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #601 on: March 06, 2019, 03:37:48 PM »

That's why I didn't listen to anything before release.

Which is funny at the same time, I've been mainly listening to it as an album. It's only now I'm listening to seperate songs on their own. I don't mind though.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD