Author Topic: PROTOTYPE  (Read 585 times)

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
PROTOTYPE
« on: June 28, 2023, 08:24:58 PM »
I dont see it when I search   has this band been discussed?
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Re: PROTOTYPE
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 07:51:16 AM »
I know who they are, but haven't listened to them in years.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 09:10:55 AM »
I know who they are, but haven't listened to them in years.

Me too   the Metallica banter made me think of them... they are interesting as they are Prog Metal/Thrash so I assumed they were discussed but didnt see anything when I did a search.
Have a great day Hef

Here aare links for all to enjoy if they want to take a listen etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thR1qliArz4&ab_channel=PROTOTYPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfzqOP4nlAo&list=PLx9xuOSSTg360nRZFPZM64RUGCfwTiAIT&ab_channel=PROTOTYPE

« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 09:20:27 AM by EPICVIEW »
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023, 09:16:05 AM »
Unless they've changed their sound since I listened to them, I wouldn't consider them prog metal.  If memory serves, they were more of a thrash metal band.

But like I said, I haven't listened to them in years.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2023, 09:18:06 AM »
Unless they've changed their sound since I listened to them, I wouldn't consider them prog metal.  If memory serves, they were more of a thrash metal band.

But like I said, I haven't listened to them in years.

sharing a brain on this one.... I feel the same   I did a dig backwards to see if it was what I had remembered    Kinda unique , wanted to share as there are DT elements mixed in so I assumed they are old news here