Author Topic: Geddy Lee's Big beautiful bass book  (Read 586 times)

Offline frogprog

Geddy Lee's Big beautiful bass book
« on: December 18, 2018, 03:37:38 PM »
Just got this in the mail today. It is awesome! So many killer pictures and stories. If you are a musician, gear head, Rush/Geddy fan or a fan of music instruments and the history of them i highly recommend this work of art. I had to laugh that Amazon asked me if I wanted this on kindle instead of the big coffee table book that it is. That's just silly! I ordered a copy for my bass player and he is gonna love it when it arrives tomorrow. :metal

Offline Architeuthis

Re: Geddy Lee's Big beautiful bass book
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:28:34 PM »
Sounds cool!  It will probably be a while before I get the book, too many bills to pay. Ughh!  Thanks for posting though,  I'm sure it's a great read.. :tup
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline pg1067

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 05:43:19 PM »
It's been on my Amazon list since before my birthday in October.  If I don't get it for Christmas, I'll be ordering it for myself.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 10:42:09 AM »
I've only read the forward and backward so far. I'm going to take my time with it.

The highlight for me was just saying thank you to Geddy and by extension his other two soulmates.