General > Movies and TV

South Park

(1/10) > >>

Progmetty:
I started watching it about 6 month ago after I ran out of virtually every adult animated comedy there is, today I just started season 12.
I'm loving this show so far, I haven't laughed that hard since the old Family Guy days.
Since I've been binging, I couldn't really tell you a favorite season but they've all been consistent so far. 11, which I just finished, had some stuff that had me tearing up from laughter, the Night of The Living Homeless episode is freakin priceless.
A few seasons back there was the episode where Cartman exterminated hippies from people's attics, that had me rolling too :lol
I'll just keep posting about episodes here as I go forward, wish I had done so earlier, but here we go!

Phoenix87x:
One of my favorite shows ever.

earlilano:
I love South Park. I've seen all the episodes and I just love Cartman. Too many good episodes. I've been working all night so my memory is kinda bad right now but some memorable episodes right now that I can think of include the Scott Tenorman Must Die episode, the Casa Bonita episode, and the Raisins episode where Stan becomes a goth kid. It's interesting the past 2 or 3 seasons the entire season is connected instead of small story arcs in the earlier seasons.

Progmetty:
I haven't gotten to the point of season-long arcs yet, that doesn't sound too appealing either but I'll see. I don't even like 2-part- or 3-part episodes, I feel like they're not really great at making longer storylines work.

Ben_Jamin:
MANTEQUILLA!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version