Author Topic: New Album “Distance Over Time’, First Set of 2019 Tour Dates announced!  (Read 255689 times)

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
  • Doomed to be a man this world forgot
Re: New Album “Distance Over Time’, First Set of 2019 Tour Dates announced!
« Reply #1435 on: December 05, 2018, 07:37:16 AM »
Interesting, I'm curious about the details of the different packages. What's the DVD/BR all about?

My two best guesses: the unreleased Budokan show of the I&WAB tour, or studio stuff of them recording the album / playing the new songs.
Budokan 2017 is not likely IMHO, because at that point in time they still were with Roadrunner.
"All my natural instincts are begging me to stop
But somehow I carry on, heading for the top
A physical absurdity, a tremendous mental game
Helping me understand exactly who I am"

Online lucasembarbosa

• Pale Rider of No Tomorrow
« Reply #1436 on: December 05, 2018, 07:39:11 AM »
Interesting, I'm curious about the details of the different packages. What's the DVD/BR all about?

https://www.amazon.de/Distance-Over-Time-Dream-Theater/dp/B07KLTV9J4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1543962549&sr=8-5&keywords=dream+theater+distance+over+time

That last paragraph, translated using google translate:

After more than 15 million records sold worldwide and a double GRAMMY® nomination, DREAM THEATER make their debut at InsideOutMusic / Sony Music. 'Distance Over Time' is the title of their 14th studio album, for which the band set out to return to their roots to produce a more organic sound. For writing and recording, they moved to remote Yonderbarn studios in Monticello, New York for four months, working together for the first time from beginning to end in the same location on an album. Apart from these little innovations, DREAM THEATER remain true to their unique combination of progressive metal and playful precision. And although 'Distance Over Time' deals with difficult topics, it is audible how much heart, fun and passion have been put into this album. 'Distance Over Time' is available in the following formats: - Deluxe Collector's Box Set (including lenticular card as cover, the Artbook, 180g exclusive color 2LP Gatefold Edition with exclusive artwork, exclusive Picture 7Inch, 60x60 Poster, 10 Art Cards, one Slipmat, one Patch, and a hand-numbered certificate of authenticity) - limited artbook with two CDs, a Blu-Ray and a DVD (including a bonus track, 5.1 mixes with video animations, instrumental mixes, the album's high-resolution files, master data of the song 'Untethered Angel', extended liner Notes, additional artwork with photos from the time of the album and additional video content) - limited CD Digipak (including a bonus track) - Standard CD Jewelcase - 180g heavy vinyl in the gatefold (including a bonus track, an eight-page LP booklet and the entire album as CD) - Digital album

Offline Another_Won

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Attest to the mighty river.Let the truth be heard!
« Reply #1437 on: December 05, 2018, 07:39:56 AM »

My two best guesses: the unreleased Budokan show of the I&WAB tour, or studio stuff of them recording the album / playing the new songs.
Budokan 2017 is not likely IMHO, because at that point in time they still were with Roadrunner.
But wasn't Budokan 2017 a release for Japanese TV? Does RR have rights to it?

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
  • Doomed to be a man this world forgot
« Reply #1438 on: December 05, 2018, 07:53:16 AM »
I'm not entirely sure, but they may have. Besides (noxon mentioned it I believe), the mixing was a bit naff, so DT won't release it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
"All my natural instincts are begging me to stop
But somehow I carry on, heading for the top
A physical absurdity, a tremendous mental game
Helping me understand exactly who I am"

Offline mikeyd23

« Reply #1439 on: December 05, 2018, 07:58:52 AM »

https://www.amazon.de/Distance-Over-Time-Dream-Theater/dp/B07KLTV9J4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1543962549&sr=8-5&keywords=dream+theater+distance+over+time

That last paragraph, translated using google translate:

After more than 15 million records sold worldwide and a double GRAMMY® nomination, DREAM THEATER make their debut at InsideOutMusic / Sony Music. 'Distance Over Time' is the title of their 14th studio album, for which the band set out to return to their roots to produce a more organic sound. For writing and recording, they moved to remote Yonderbarn studios in Monticello, New York for four months, working together for the first time from beginning to end in the same location on an album. Apart from these little innovations, DREAM THEATER remain true to their unique combination of progressive metal and playful precision. And although 'Distance Over Time' deals with difficult topics, it is audible how much heart, fun and passion have been put into this album. 'Distance Over Time' is available in the following formats: - Deluxe Collector's Box Set (including lenticular card as cover, the Artbook, 180g exclusive color 2LP Gatefold Edition with exclusive artwork, exclusive Picture 7Inch, 60x60 Poster, 10 Art Cards, one Slipmat, one Patch, and a hand-numbered certificate of authenticity) - limited artbook with two CDs, a Blu-Ray and a DVD (including a bonus track, 5.1 mixes with video animations, instrumental mixes, the album's high-resolution files, master data of the song 'Untethered Angel', extended liner Notes, additional artwork with photos from the time of the album and additional video content) - limited CD Digipak (including a bonus track) - Standard CD Jewelcase - 180g heavy vinyl in the gatefold (including a bonus track, an eight-page LP booklet and the entire album as CD) - Digital album

That's weird, why would they put instrumental mixes on a DVD?

Offline gborland

« Reply #1440 on: December 05, 2018, 08:10:32 AM »

It's a data disc for you to put in your computer. All the tracks in various different file formats for use in audio editing software.
Graham Borland

Online lucasembarbosa

« Reply #1441 on: December 05, 2018, 08:11:52 AM »
Probably a DVD-Audio for high fidelity sounds, audiophile wankery... Or a data disc with the stem files, videos, images in hi-res, etc.

Ninja'd

Offline YtseJamittaja

• Yub Nub
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1442 on: December 05, 2018, 08:14:33 AM »
So the actual album with bonus song is 20€, ok. But that Blu-ray+dvd is 35€ more to that price?? Crazy, I would love to have it but definitely not going to spend 55€ to cd+bluray/dvd.

And why it's Blu-ray and dvd? All could be either on bluray or dvd?
Do you even whahíbrido pickingant?

M Y  L A S T. F M  P R O F I L E

Offline Polarbear

« Reply #1443 on: December 05, 2018, 08:29:34 AM »
55€ is definitely pretty pricey.

I'm considering the Blu-Ray audio, just because of the 5.1 mix. I have the standard cd version of Steven Wilsons To The Bone, my dad has the Blu-Ray audio 5.1 version. To say that it's a night and day difference is an understatement. That Dolby 5.1 mix through a pair of good speakers is well worth the asking price IMO!

Offline Bertielee

• RIP, Dad (1935-2017)
« Reply #1444 on: December 05, 2018, 09:19:59 AM »
Time stamps, guys (from twitter)

1. Untethered Angel (6:14)
2. Paralyzed (4:17)
3. Fall Into The Light (7:04)
4. Barstool Warrior (6:43)
5. Room 137 (4:23)
6. S2N (6:21)
7. At Wit’s End (9:20)
8. Out Of Reach (4:04)
9. Pale Blue Dot (8:25)
10. Viper King (4:00) (Bonus)

Edit : Ooops, I hadn't seen it had been posted in another thread. My bad.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 09:51:23 AM by Bertielee »
"Life is divided into two sets of people : people who have lost and people who haven't yet." George Michael

Offline ToT-147

• Living out this Utopian Dream
« Reply #1445 on: December 05, 2018, 09:29:39 AM »
One disappointment I had with ADTOE was that several songs was kinda just normal vers/chorus/vers2/chorus/bridge/chorus but in a long format.

Actually, only This is the Life and Beneath The Surface would fit that song structure.. So is 2 out of 9 songs.. I don't think that can be considered as "several"..
UTÓPICA 'Symphonic Progressive Metal' band - First album's now out
iTunes goo.gl/z5kl9d Amazon goo.gl/bWTwMF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRKNqEH1rxo (Videoclip from Second album)

Offline mikeyd23

« Reply #1446 on: December 05, 2018, 09:35:00 AM »

It's a data disc for you to put in your computer. All the tracks in various different file formats for use in audio editing software.

That's cool I'd actually mess with that in Logic. I just read instrumental mixes and assumed it was just an instrumental version of the songs.

Offline devieira73

• Boldly go where no brazilian has gone before...
« Reply #1447 on: December 05, 2018, 10:20:55 AM »
I guess there will be instrumental mixes on the second CD. What else could be there?
"one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." (RIP Neil Armstrong)

Offline rab7

« Reply #1448 on: December 05, 2018, 10:49:18 AM »
One disappointment I had with ADTOE was that several songs was kinda just normal vers/chorus/vers2/chorus/bridge/chorus but in a long format.

Actually, only This is the Life and Beneath The Surface would fit that song structure.. So is 2 out of 9 songs.. I don't think that can be considered as "several"..

Let's dissect that a bit. I don't think he literally meant that structure, but you can see that they're very close. And I consider an an instrumental break as a bridge.

OTBOA - Verse1/Verse2/Chorus/DifferentVerse/Chorus/InstrumentalBreak/Chorus

BMUBMD - Verse1/Chorus/Verse2/Chorus/InstrumentalBreak/Chorus

LNF - Verse1/Chorus/DifferentVerse/Chorus/InstrumentalBreak/Chorus

TitL - What you mentioned

BitS - Verse1/Chorus/DifferentVerse/Chorus/Bridge/InstrumentalBreak/Chorus

Outcry - Verse1/Chorus/DifferentVerse/InstrumentalBreak/Bridge/Chorus

FFH - Verse1/Verse2/FinalSection

BAI - Verse1/"Live in the moment..."/"Endless thoughts..."/Chorus/InstrumentalBreak/Chorus

BTS - What you mentioned

By my count, that's 5/9 songs that have the "traditional" Verse/chorus/verse (even if it's not the same style as the first verse)/chorus/somethingdifferent/chorus.

I think Pettor was wanting more songs structured like BAI, or Metropolis where we had Verse1/Verse2/"As a child.....the third arrives"/InstrumentalBreak/"Before the leaves...Dance of eternity"

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #1449 on: December 05, 2018, 10:59:07 AM »
I guess there will be instrumental mixes on the second CD. What else could be there?
That's what I'm thinking. So it would probably be something along these lines:
CD 1 - album with bonus track
CD 2 - instrumental version of album (maybe with bonus track)
DVD - 5.1 mixes with video animations, instrumental mixes, the album's high-resolution files, master data of the song 'Untethered Angel (probably the stem files, but just for UA)
BR - 5.1 mixes with video animations, instrumental mixes, the album's high-resolution files, master data of the song 'Untethered Angel (probably the stem files, but just for UA)

There might be something on the BR that's not on the DVD - perhaps the animations in high definition, whereas on the DVD they'll be in standard definition - but I would imagine most of it will be mirrored on the two discs. If this is the case, it's probably to make sure those that don't have a BR player can still enjoy what's on the discs. It also might be easier/cheaper just to sell both discs in the package together instead of having separate CD/DVD and CD/BR packages like they've done in the past.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline mikeyd23

« Reply #1450 on: December 05, 2018, 11:11:40 AM »
That's what I'm thinking. So it would probably be something along these lines:
CD 1 - album with bonus track
CD 2 - instrumental version of album (maybe with bonus track)
DVD - 5.1 mixes with video animations, instrumental mixes, the album's high-resolution files, master data of the song 'Untethered Angel (probably the stem files, but just for UA)
BR - 5.1 mixes with video animations, instrumental mixes, the album's high-resolution files, master data of the song 'Untethered Angel (probably the stem files, but just for UA)

There might be something on the BR that's not on the DVD - perhaps the animations in high definition, whereas on the DVD they'll be in standard definition - but I would imagine most of it will be mirrored on the two discs. If this is the case, it's probably to make sure those that don't have a BR player can still enjoy what's on the discs. It also might be easier/cheaper just to sell both discs in the package together instead of having separate CD/DVD and CD/BR packages like they've done in the past.

That makes more sense, probably a good guess. Thanks Scotty.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1451 on: December 05, 2018, 11:39:36 AM »
It's actually nice there's both a DVD and a BD (yes, Blu-ray is canonnically/officially abbreviated as BD, not BR). This means I can download the files off the DVD onto my computer but play the HD files off the BD on my TV. Best of both worlds!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Bertielee

• RIP, Dad (1935-2017)
« Reply #1452 on: December 05, 2018, 11:56:59 AM »
My BDay is in April : I will negociate with my beloved wife to have part of my presents in advance because I want the 55 euro bundle. Instrumentals of the songs? I will sing my ass off! Bring it to me!
"Life is divided into two sets of people : people who have lost and people who haven't yet." George Michael

Offline Ganjalf

« Reply #1453 on: December 05, 2018, 12:58:19 PM »
I'll just leave this here, i don't give a fuck.

Offline ToT-147

« Reply #1454 on: December 05, 2018, 01:28:56 PM »

(...)

By my count, that's 5/9 songs that have the "traditional" Verse/chorus/verse (even if it's not the same style as the first verse)/chorus/somethingdifferent/chorus.

It all depends on what you consider as "verse" or "bridge"... I don't know in other languages/countries but here in Argentina we use "puente" - literally, "bridge"- for the lyrical sections that connect the verses with the choruses.. So, as I see, in order to speak about this example alone, you didn't count the bridges that those three songs I left in the quote have..

OtBoA: "We spiral towards disaster...", BMUBMD: "Obsession at all costs, you'll be the death of me..." and LNF (which is the longest): "I have faced the demons of our most desperate moments..." are these bridges that don't appear in your descriptions nor Pettor's, and which are very different to the verses they emerge from..

So I still count 2, but hey, I do agree with what he was implying, that would be cool if this new album would bring up new song structures... I mean, they haven't precisely skipped doing that in TA, but it was for obvious reasons that it has those multiple different structures..

Now we are back to a "normal" album, since DT12...

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1455 on: December 05, 2018, 02:06:07 PM »
*snip*

And you should know better by now that posting leaked material is against forum rules. 
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline rab7

« Reply #1456 on: December 05, 2018, 02:20:42 PM »

(...)

It all depends on what you consider as "verse" or "bridge"... I don't know in other languages/countries but here in Argentina we use "puente" - literally, "bridge"- for the lyrical sections that connect the verses with the choruses.. So, as I see, in order to speak about this example alone, you didn't count the bridges that those three songs I left in the quote have..

OtBoA: "We spiral towards disaster...", BMUBMD: "Obsession at all costs, you'll be the death of me..." and LNF (which is the longest): "I have faced the demons of our most desperate moments..." are these bridges that don't appear in your descriptions nor Pettor's, and which are very different to the verses they emerge from..

So I still count 2, but hey, I do agree with what he was implying, that would be cool if this new album would bring up new song structures... I mean, they haven't precisely skipped doing that in TA, but it was for obvious reasons that it has those multiple different structures..

Now we are back to a "normal" album, since DT12...

Oh, I see what you mean. In English, Bridge usually means something like "part after the 2nd chorus that is different from the verse and chorus", so to me that would be the "I Would scream just to be heard...." in BTS and "I drown in hesitation..." from Wither and "I will not live under a shadow of fear" from Along For the Ride.

And yeah most of the ADTOE songs have a 2nd "verse" that sounds different from the 1st verse, but since it's sandwiched between 2 choruses I considered them verses

Online lucasembarbosa

« Reply #1457 on: December 05, 2018, 04:06:45 PM »
According to this store the bonus disc with the instrumental mixes won't include Viper King, but the hi-res disc will.

https://www.large.nl/p/distance-over-time/393436.html

Offline dream75

« Reply #1458 on: December 05, 2018, 05:23:31 PM »
We have no information on S2N ... Who wrote it? How will it be? Ballad or heavy?

Offline ToT-147

« Reply #1459 on: December 05, 2018, 08:25:37 PM »
And yeah most of the ADTOE songs have a 2nd "verse" that sounds different from the 1st verse, but since it's sandwiched between 2 choruses I considered them verses

I'm not quite sure you know what sections I'm referring to (he, got a rhyme there).. The "puentes" I'm talking about are not just "different verses"; well you can consider them to be verses, but they have a very specific goal which is linking together the verse with the chorus.. They're not "sandwiched between choruses", as you put it.. They're sandwiched between the first verse (or verses) and the choruses, although sometimes they're skipped even if they've been used before in the song (mostly before the final chorus, where they go from the solo or instrumental section right into the chorus).. Also, unlike a verse, these "puentes" usually repeat the same lyrics, like the choruses almost always do..

In DT, they also mutate into something slightly different, not only changing lyrics but also the rhythm, time signatures, guitar sound, keyboard patches, etc (like in The Looking Glass, "You are caught up in your gravity...", Behind the Veil, "I'm finding courage in my darkest hour...", and Endless Sacrifice, "I'm so far away..."/" You're so far away...")...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 08:34:53 PM by ToT-147 »

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #1460 on: December 05, 2018, 08:56:23 PM »

I'm not quite sure you know what sections I'm referring to (he, got a rhyme there).. The "puentes" I'm talking about are not just "different verses"; well you can consider them to be verses, but they have a very specific goal which is linking together the verse with the chorus.. They're not "sandwiched between choruses", as you put it.. They're sandwiched between the first verse (or verses) and the choruses, although sometimes they're skipped even if they've been used before in the song (mostly before the final chorus, where they go from the solo or instrumental section right into the chorus).. Also, unlike a verse, these "puentes" usually repeat the same lyrics, like the choruses almost always do..

In DT, they also mutate into something slightly different, not only changing lyrics but also the rhythm, time signatures, guitar sound, keyboard patches, etc (like in The Looking Glass, "You are caught up in your gravity...", Behind the Veil, "I'm finding courage in my darkest hour...", and Endless Sacrifice, "I'm so far away..."/" You're so far away...")...

What you're refering to is called a pre-chorus. It's a section that always appears after the verses, but before the chorus. A bridge usually has a completely different feel and it's used to create some tension on the song before they can resolve it later with another section (usually a chorus).
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline erwinrafael

« Reply #1461 on: December 05, 2018, 10:02:55 PM »
Why are people so obsessed with not wanting a verse-chorus-verse pattern? Everything should be Metropolis Pt. 1? :p

Offline Darkstarshades

« Reply #1462 on: December 05, 2018, 10:09:05 PM »
Why are people so obsessed with not wanting a verse-chorus-verse pattern? Everything should be Metropolis Pt. 1? :p

Yes
Jatruccyundessgini

Offline noxon

• Fan Club Professional
« Reply #1463 on: December 05, 2018, 11:05:54 PM »
This has to be the most surreal dt interview I’ve ever seen: https://youtu.be/m25bJ297zrc

Offline Ninjabait

• XBOX is a God to Me
  • PR permission
« Reply #1464 on: December 05, 2018, 11:10:45 PM »

Let's dissect that a bit. I don't think he literally meant that structure, but you can see that they're very close. And I consider an an instrumental break as a bridge.

TitL - What you mentioned

BitS - Verse1/Chorus/DifferentVerse/Chorus/Bridge/InstrumentalBreak/Chorus

Outcry - Verse1/Chorus/DifferentVerse/InstrumentalBreak/Bridge/Chorus

FFH - Verse1/Verse2/FinalSection

BAI - Verse1/"Live in the moment..."/"Endless thoughts..."/Chorus/InstrumentalBreak/Chorus

BTS - What you mentioned

I think Pettor was wanting more songs structured like BAI, or Metropolis where we had Verse1/Verse2/"As a child.....the third arrives"/InstrumentalBreak/"Before the leaves...Dance of eternity"

Well, that's technically accurate (the best kind), but imo talking about most DT songs that aren't Wither or TALW in terms of lyrical VCVCBCC forms isn't the best way to go about describing their song structures. Most of the instrumental parts are written first, with the vocals being added later. TMoLS, for example, could technically be broken down to a VC structure, but that long middle section has about as much weight as the vocal sections and just labeling it as a "bridge" diminishes its importance. If you're going to do a structural analysis of a DT song (or most prog songs), you're better off thinking in terms of raw music. Honest, I find that using A/B/C labels to be much more efficient and accurate for describing their song structures.

Let's take OTBoA for example. While lyrically it has a Verse/Chorus structure, if you listen to it it doesn't really sound like it. If we break it down and label each section individually:

[Introduction - material doesn't appear anywhere else in the song]

A - Choral Theme/Chorus

Ba - Chunky Guitar Riff/Verse
Bb - "We spiral towards disaster"/Synth arpeggios #2
Ba - CHUNK/Verse
B-Codetta - Guitar Theme (this is mostly transitional material, honestly)

A - Choral Theme/Chorus

Ba - HEFTYCHUNK
Bb - "Blurring lines drawn in-between"/Synth arps #2, but now it's shorter than before
Ba - MEGACHUNK/O LAWD HE CHUNKIN
B-Codetta - Guitar Theme

A - Choral Theme/Chorus

Ca - Piano Solo
Cb - Guitar Solo
C-Codetta - Like the guitar theme, but different

A - Choral Theme/Chorus (with repeat)

Coda - GIMME DAT SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT SUPERCHUNK WITH AN OVERLAY OF A VARIATION OF THE A THEME IN A REALLY CLEVER WAY TO COMBINE THE TWO THEMES AT ONCE TO TAKE US HOME

So the overall structure would look more like this:

[Intro] ABABACA [CODA] OR [Intro] A||:BA:||CA [Coda]

With all the individual subsections bringing it out to:

[Intro] A - BaBbBa Codetta - A - BaBbBa Codetta - A - CaCb Codetta2:ElectricBoogaloo - A - Coda

Which has more similarities to a 5-part Rondo form than a typical Verse/Chorus structure.

All this mumbo jumbo is me basically trying to say that trying to describe the song structure in terms of the lyrics (for a band that doesn't put as much emphasis on the lyrics as, say, Taylor Swift) will make you miss out on a lot of details and imo give you an inaccurate picture of how the song is layed out. In reality, DT songs kind of function as both the overarching musical structure (which is more dominant) and the lyrical structure (which is more subservient). It's a weird and unique form of what I would call a "double-function form" that comes about from prog's original classical and jazz influences mixing with pop/rock music.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1465 on: December 05, 2018, 11:38:52 PM »
...for a band that doesn't put as much emphasis on the lyrics as, say, Taylor Swift)...

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline Addy

« Reply #1466 on: December 06, 2018, 12:01:34 AM »
This has to be the most surreal dt interview I’ve ever seen: https://youtu.be/m25bJ297zrc

Hilarious ;D It's even worse than that interview with Devin on Bulgarian TV. Reminds me of all these Kimmel/Fallon/Conan shows where they talk about nothing... but worse  :lol

Offline YtseJamittaja

• Yub Nub
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1467 on: December 06, 2018, 12:08:08 AM »

Wow, they really flew off to Spain to do this?  :lol

I'm loving how both James and John get owned several times at the show :lol
Do you even whahíbrido pickingant?

M Y  L A S T. F M  P R O F I L E

Offline Eldomm

• Metropolis chemist
« Reply #1468 on: December 06, 2018, 12:15:02 AM »
:rollin

Offline Red_Queen

« Reply #1469 on: December 06, 2018, 12:51:17 AM »
*snip*

And you should know better by now that posting leaked material is against forum rules.
Leaked ..what ? There is really something around ?  :mehlin