Author Topic: Streaming Concert Schedule - Voyager  (Read 12435 times)

Offline Lethean

Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Ihsahn now, Leprous this weekend
« Reply #210 on: April 05, 2021, 11:08:04 AM »
Updated with Ihsahn and Leprous.  Ihsahn is only available until tomorrow.

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #211 on: April 10, 2021, 12:18:00 PM »
Dammit. I forgot about the Leprous Bilateral stream today.

Gonna have to watch on monday.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline HOF

« Reply #212 on: April 10, 2021, 11:28:23 PM »
This happened the other night but you can still watch it. Jacob Moon doing a set of various "prog" tunes (Peter Gabriel, Rush, Marillion, Genesis, Yes). Jacob is the man.

Part 1:
https://youtu.be/gC8amFyk77I

Part 2:
https://youtu.be/YqkPsDZlPRo
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 02:23:59 PM by HOF »

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2021, 12:49:02 AM »

It was awesome!
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online Ben_Jamin

« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2021, 08:27:14 AM »

It was awesome!

I mainly want to watch it because they never play Thorn live and it's the song I like from Bilateral.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2021, 11:25:48 AM »
Devin Townsend announces new quarantine project livestream

Ocean Machine: Biomech in its entirety

We’re very pleased to announce yet another Devin Townsend ‘Quarantine Project’ live stream, this time Dev will perform his icon album ‘Ocean Machine: Biomech’ in its entirety via Single Music’s live stream platform.

The show will be live on May 1st, 12 noon PDT, 3pm EDST, 20:00 GST, 21:00 CEST, 5am AEST. All ticket buyers will have access to replays for up to 48 hours.

Tickets are $20 USD each and can be purchased here along with a limited edition show exclusive t-shirt: www.devintownsendshop.com/pages/performance-of-ocean-machine-biomech

More information explained by Devin in this show trailer: https://youtu.be/BUnS0meXyww

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #216 on: April 11, 2021, 02:01:37 PM »
Well, that Coal live-stream by Leprous was awesome!
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online Ben_Jamin

« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2021, 10:32:01 PM »
I forgot I have to call my bank to purchase a ticket to the livestream since it's technically an overseas purchase.  :lol

Well, Guess I'll watch tomorrow then.  :\

Offline Lethean

« Reply #218 on: April 12, 2021, 12:12:19 AM »

It was awesome!

Yes indeed it was.

Well, that Coal live-stream by Leprous was awesome!

And yes it was once again.   :metal

Offline Nachtmerrie

« Reply #219 on: April 16, 2021, 12:26:45 PM »
A bit late but this weekend the Dutch Roadburn festival is doing an online festival called Roadburn Redux.
It's free but you can donate whatever amount you prefer.

I just missed an amazing performance by GOLD but...

Tonight at 22:30 CET The Ocean Collective will perform Phanerozoic II for the first time live.

Timetable: https://roadburn.com/timetable/

Livestreams: https://www.roadburnredux.com/

Enjoy :metal

Offline Lethean

Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Roadburn Redux festival
« Reply #220 on: April 16, 2021, 12:40:55 PM »
Thanks! I added that to the OP. :)

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #221 on: April 16, 2021, 05:45:08 PM »
311 live stream of Sound System tonight  :metal :metal

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #222 on: April 24, 2021, 01:20:05 PM »
The Dear Hunter is tonight, the complete Act II on their Pillar.

The Reign of Kindo is 1-week from tomorrow on May 2nd, 2PM in the afternoon I believe they posted.

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #223 on: April 28, 2021, 08:31:07 AM »
ORPHANED LAND – Announce Live Stream For April 28th
To celebrate their 30 year anniversary Israeli Metal quintet Orphaned Land have just announced a live stream for April 28th on their Patreon page (https://www.patreon.com/orphanedland?fbclid=IwAR0pC8laSJTZOzRnI_HWfKmltgbKZnEq6cTXmMxsCc3FngWIIn1-Jt7GOhU ). See schedule and times below:

9 PM Israel Time (11 AM PT, 8 PM CET) - Doors open and backstage view

9:20 PM Israel Time (11:20 AM PT, 8:20 PM CET) - Opening act & backstage view

10 PM Israel Time (12 PM PT, 9 PM CET) - Orphaned Land on stage

Singer Kobi Farhi checked in with the following comment:

“This is our first show after 15 months of nothing, happy that people from all over the globe are joining us in Tel Aviv for this long awaited show! This is the 30th anniversary year of the band and a very special concert is going to happen also in June."

Orphaned Land released their last studio album “Unsung Prophets And Dead Messiahs” in 2018.Get your copy HERE https://orphanedland.lnk.to/UnsungProphetsAndDeadMessiahs

Offline Lethean

« Reply #224 on: April 28, 2021, 09:01:43 PM »
Oh wow Orphaned Land didn't give much notice for that stream.  I'll add it to the OP in case people can still watch after the fact if they've bought it. 

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - The Reign of Kindo, Baard Kolstad
« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2021, 08:03:42 AM »
Caligula's Horse just announced a live stream June 20th at 20:00 AEST, I believe that's 8AM EST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjBnMFG6uHg

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2021, 09:11:54 AM »
And Epica just announced a live stream for June 12th, 3pm EST

https://epicastream.com/

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2021, 12:49:04 PM »
Dropkick Murphys will have yet another live streaming this saturday, 1st of May!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K03o7hnOaM8
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Lethean

Just found out that Devin Townsend is doing one in a few hours and added it to the OP. Will add the June ones shortly. Definitely looking forward to Caligula's Horse.  Their set at ProgPower was incredible.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Just found out that Devin Townsend is doing one in a few hours and added it to the OP. Will add the June ones shortly. Definitely looking forward to Caligula's Horse.  Their set at ProgPower was incredible.

Yea, I'm looking forward to their stream as well.  From my understanding, it looks like it's a full live concert too where you can attend.

Offline roa71

This Saturday: The Contortionist playing Clairvoyant in it's entirety.

https://thecontortionist-store.com/collections/clairvoyant

Offline Lethean

Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Caligula's Horse, Einar Solberg
« Reply #231 on: June 12, 2021, 08:41:00 PM »
The Caligula's Horse show is coming up next weekend and I added a solo show from Einar from Leprous.

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #232 on: June 16, 2021, 12:51:23 PM »
One Hundred Thousand to premiere concert film performance of latest album ZODIAC on June 16th via YouTube Live.

Following the release of its ambitious sophomore LP, Zodiac, New Jersey-based hard rock group One Hundred Thousand is excited to share the world premiere of its visually stunning concert film performance of the album on June 16th via YouTube Live.

Recorded in April 2021 by video crew Alex Dell’Aquila and Alex Ruiz at an undisclosed location in Totowa, NJ, One Hundred Thousand offers up this performance as a thank you to its growing audience, who connected with the band during the gloom of a global pandemic in 2020.

The album’s rollercoaster of anguish, jubilation, regret and disillusionment is on full display during The Zodiac Album live with the stark dynamics of the studio recording coalesced with the energy, sweat and assiduity of a live show — even one with a virtual audience.

Watch the entire performance here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa3SXMbqD6E

:metal

Offline Lethean

« Reply #233 on: June 20, 2021, 11:13:04 AM »
Einar's set was really nicely done.  Beautiful acoustic set.

I haven't watched Caligula's Horse yet - I usually like to watch these live the time zone difference was too much this time.  This afternoon or tonight though.

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #234 on: August 18, 2021, 03:20:33 PM »
Norwegian Rock outfit LEPROUS are releasing their 7th studio album “Aphelion” next week, on August 27th, 2021 worldwide via InsideOutMusic.

And in order to further promote “Aphelion”, LEPROUS have announced a special entire album preview concert livestream, which will take place on Wednesday 25th of August at Notodden Theater in Norway. LEPROUS will actually be performing two full “Aphelion” shows, suitable for different time zones: The 1st live stream starts at 7 PM CEST (EU Time Zone) and the 2nd live stream starts at 7 PM EDT (US Time Zone).

For further info details and ticket options, please check here: https://munin.live/x-event/aphelion/
Ticket bundles (With merch or album) are available here: https://www.omerch.com/shop/leprous

Feel free to check out the singles/videos for “Aphelion” so far:
“Running Low”: https://youtu.be/QKmaG5f9Zsg
“Castaway Angels”: https://youtu.be/85drl9-lqRU
“The Silent Revelation”: https://youtu.be/S7bOg3oercg

Offline Lethean

Re: Streaming Concert Schedule - Voyager
« Reply #235 on: October 03, 2021, 04:43:40 PM »
I haven't been keeping up online lately, but I just added Voyager's stream to the OP.  I haven't watched it yet, but it's supposed to be kind of a career retrospective and I think it should be pretty cool; available through the end of the month.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2021, 10:32:21 AM »
Incubus is doing a live stream of their Morning View album to celebrate it's 20th anniversary by performing it at the location it was recorded on October 23rd.  Kind of cool, but honestly, I'm kind of over live stream concerts having been back to going to the real deal.  If Incubus toured performing the album, I'd totally be there or if this happened last October I might have bought it.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #237 on: October 04, 2021, 11:27:11 AM »
Incubus is doing a live stream of their Morning View album to celebrate it's 20th anniversary by performing it at the location it was recorded on October 23rd.  Kind of cool, but honestly, I'm kind of over live stream concerts having been back to going to the real deal.  If Incubus toured performing the album, I'd totally be there or if this happened last October I might have bought it.

I've really enjoyed the live streams and see myself still watching them from my favorite bands (if they're offered) even when I've been going back to live shows.  Not instead of going to in person shows, but in addition to.  And certainly for a band like Voyager that I don't expect to see here in North America for quite some time.  But even if it was DT and I'd gone to a bunch of "real shows" - I think I'd probably still check out the stream.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #238 on: October 04, 2021, 12:23:27 PM »

I've really enjoyed the live streams and see myself still watching them from my favorite bands (if they're offered) even when I've been going back to live shows.  Not instead of going to in person shows, but in addition to.  And certainly for a band like Voyager that I don't expect to see here in North America for quite some time.  But even if it was DT and I'd gone to a bunch of "real shows" - I think I'd probably still check out the stream.

To each their own.  Certain situations I could see myself doing it, but it's just not the same and it's certainly not something I want to keep paying for.  Considering the last Voyager stream ended up on youtube, and lots of others have as well, I just don't see it as something I want to pay for and support unless it's something truly special or as you mention, a band I can't easily see. 

Like I'm also kind of bummed the Epica live stream will now be sold as a blu-ray.  I think I'd rather have just bought that and not the live stream, but since I bought the live stream, I kind of don't want to pay any more money for the same thing I already saw. 

In the end, I guess my main point is I have no issue supporting bands I like especially in time of need like most of the last two years, but with things mostly normal again, I also would rather my money go to supporting the bands that actually go out and hit the road.  311 is a good example, I saw them twice in person but theyve been offering live streams of a lot of the shows from the tour and I have not bought any of those just because I wanted my money to go towards the live show.  If I had an endless supply of money, maybe these decisions wouldn't have to be made, but that's just not the case. 

Offline Lethean

« Reply #239 on: October 04, 2021, 06:42:59 PM »
I totally get that.  I haven't bought the Tesseract Portals dvd - but I'm fine with having watched the stream.  Maybe in the future I'll pick it up, but I notice I have a backlog of unwatched DVDs.  The streams seem more exciting for some reason.  And the truly live ones aren't touched up which I like too.

But yeah, if I had to choose between a stream and a real show (assuming I'm comfortable going to the show), for financial reasons or otherwise, I'd choose the real show.  Depending on the bands involved I guess.  I'll never say "oh I just saw DT streaming, so I don't have to go to the show."

Right now I've spent nothing on concerts or concert related travel (the real big expense for me) in over a year, so streams are well within the budget.