Author Topic: Katt's Roulettes & Dragons v. Final Results (finally) - thank you for playing :)  (Read 98594 times)

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
So Sacul and Elite are last to send?   :omg:

That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
Sent! Chose to break from my typical "soft hipster crap" and sent some bangers  :metal

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
Elite stop moshing to black seed and send already  :hat

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
I just need Elite and Indiscipline. Indi is on tour I guess and I know Elite has some stuff he's handling.

EDIT: yay Indy!
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
I just need Elite and Indiscipline. Indi is on tour I guess and I know Elite has some stuff he's handling.

Yeah... I remember that - didn't mean to be disrespectful with the last post.  As always, real life takes precedence.  If you're still DTF'g, I've been hoping all is working out as best as can be hoped for, Rich
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Amen. I hope everything is well, Elite.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop

Yeah... I remember that - didn't mean to be disrespectful with the last post.  As always, real life takes precedence.  If you're still DTF'g, I've been hoping all is working out as best as can be hoped for, Rich
Amen. I hope everything is well, Elite.

I've been updating the Haken Survivor quite steadily and trying to read all the stuff that's going on in the three roulettes I'm playing in, but I just saw over 2 pages of unread stuff in this one. I'm so sorry for neglecting a little. I'll do my best to send you something either tonight or tomorrow.

Let me move to the orange spot in the south, behind all the other travellers and I'll send you three songs from the same decade, alright? :)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
No worries my friend, glad you're well, looking forward to the songs :)

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
Results :soon::corn  :biggrin:
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
puppies - As Icicles Fall
haha lol more like AS YOUR SCORE FALLS 0/10

• DTF.org Member
puppies - As Icicles Fall
haha lol more like AS YOUR SCORE FALLS 0/10
Oh, no doubt :metal
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
MOSHING TO THE ANTLERS :metardica:

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Results :soon::corn  :biggrin:

Literally still waiting on 2 submissions and for one to clarify whether or not they'll take a challenge. It's looking like it'll be next weekend at this rate.  :P

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
I thought Elite was the only one missing
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni

I need Stadler's actually along with Elite. I have a 3 day weekend so I'll get a ton of listens for everyone else in today.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!

I need Stadler's actually along with Elite. I have a 3 day weekend so I'll get a ton of listens for everyone else in today.

You'll have the songs before lunchtime; at the "Y", I'm heading "left" ("south") and take the "Decade"  challenge.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
That's what I'm talking about.  :hat

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
So, basically the 2 guys that live on the south went north and all the guys that live on the north went south? How appropiate
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Sent

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Scipline the Indy had fallen behind his comrades, and attempted a shortcut through the shadowy forest off the dirt road. Unfortunately, he has wandered too far, and has found himself unaware of his whereabouts. The canopy of deadleaves and gnarled branches has blocked out even the crimson sun perched on the dark horizon. With water and food running out, can Indy find his way back on track? In other words, I don't know which panel Indiscipline wants to move to, so I'm playing along until I figure that out!

Nekov, the annoying wizard from the south, has sought refuge from an oncoming snowstorm in a weathered, but still standing, tavern in what was once likely a lively village. As the bartender pours a questionable drink into a chipped and dirty mug, he grimaces. The wind is picking up - the chill washes over him from the cracks in the walls. He pulls out his lute and begins to sing to warm the hearts of the poor few strangers in his company...

The Hanged Man and the King of Wolves have stopped to gaze in awe at the destruction wrought by what could only be a dragon - smoldering ruins, charred trees, and fresh embers still glowing on emaciated bodies lying in the streets. Filled with anxiety and anger, they begin to sing to an audience of corpses.

Rich the Poor Elite and Jethro of Avalon find themselves resting along the path in a small cave. As they start a fire and eat a meager meal of rations from the kind soul who saved them in Progresso, they share stories of the past and sing old songs they have an attachment to.

Evrys, Owl Screech, TAC, Alithia, and the King of the Smeglands pressed onward until late in the evening they find a riverside town. There is noise coming from the tavern, and upon entering, they notice it is filled with a raucous bunch of fellows in mismatched, tattered clothes, drinking and arguing and laughing with many different accents and complexions - pirates. The proprietor of this tavern is nowhere to be found. With some trepidation they find a table, as one of the pirates slaps Alithia and Evrys on their backs, welcoming them shelter from the oncoming blizzard. They fork over a disagreeable amount of coin to the man, but are soon brought massive mugs of drink. The pirates soon notice their instruments and demand entertainment - or else - as one sets a stocky firearm on his table, another a curved and twisted blade, longer than a dagger but shorter than any sword the party has seen, and with a strange, oily shine - poison...

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Katt's Roulettes & Dragons v. hangman, hangman, spells whatever words he can
« Reply #1000 on: January 18, 2019, 06:40:21 PM »
A man wrapped up in a patchwork cloak and a massive sack slung over one shoulder barges into the pirates' den of debauchery and the room momentarily falls silent. With the wave of a hand, he announces with a rasp that he means no harm, but wishes to share in the fun. Who is this stranger? Is he friend or foe?

Let's begin hangman - with a mystery participant this round...

A. ???
1. __t__ __ t__ ________ T___ - __ _ _____ __ T__ _____
2. ______ ____t____ - ____
3. ______ - ____ ____

B. ???
1. _________t - __ ___
2. ___ _____ - _______t__'_ T___
3. _______ ____ - _____

C. ???
1. T__ ___t__ _t___ - _______ ___ (___t__ _______)
2. T__ ___t__ _t___ - T__ _____t (___t__ _______)
3. T__ ___t__ _t___ - ___ ________ (_t___ _______)

D. ???
1. ________ - __tt___ ____ t__ _______
2. ____ __ ____ - _____
3. ____ - T__ _________

E. ???
1. ______ _t____ - T__ _______ __ ____
2. ______ _t____ - T______ _____ ___ ____
3. _____ _____t_ - _____t___

F. ???
1. _t___t_____ - _____ __ t__ ____
2. _____ __ t__ T_____t - ___t____ __ ____
3. ____t __ ______ - ___t _t ___

G. ???
1. _____ - ________
2. T__ _t_____ - ____ __ t__ _t___t
3. __t__ ______ - _________

H. ???
1. _____ _______ - ______
2. _______ - ___ _____
3. _______ - ____ ____

I. ???
1. ______ - ____ _______
2. ______ t__ ___t_ - T__ ____
3. _____ _____t___ - ____ __ ____t

J. ???
1. T__ ___t____ ____ - T_______ _t_t___
2. __t___ T___ - ___ _______
3. _______ _t____ - ________t ____

K. ???
1. ______ __________ - _t__ _______
2. _________ ________ - _______
3. ______t ___ __t_ - ______ T__ ___t

L. ???
1. __________ ________ - ________
2. __ ____________ - _____t __t
3. ________ - T__ _____ T_ ________

Guessed letters: T

TAC waits 2 turns
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 06:46:09 PM by Kattelox »

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Katt's Roulettes & Dragons v. hangman, hangman, spells whatever words he can
« Reply #1001 on: January 18, 2019, 06:40:55 PM »
T
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1002 on: January 18, 2019, 06:58:53 PM »
give me dat A

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1003 on: January 18, 2019, 07:15:19 PM »
R
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1004 on: January 18, 2019, 07:26:58 PM »
n
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1005 on: January 18, 2019, 07:35:54 PM »
dammit puppies you ruined the TAC

give me C anyways

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1006 on: January 18, 2019, 07:40:07 PM »
dammit puppies you ruined the TAC

give me C anyways
I know :neverusethis:
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1007 on: January 18, 2019, 07:41:24 PM »
hey i filled out half of the hangman songs in your thread go update  :hat

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1008 on: January 18, 2019, 07:55:53 PM »
Thou has pissed myself.  Givest thou a P.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1009 on: January 18, 2019, 08:01:13 PM »
D ... for Dirk the Daring.  ALITHIA IS NO MORE!

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1010 on: January 18, 2019, 08:08:02 PM »
D ... for Dirk the Daring.  ALITHIA IS NO MORE!

Dirk the Digler.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1011 on: January 18, 2019, 09:19:24 PM »

Evrys, Owl Screech, TAC, Alithia, and the King of the Smeglands pressed onward until late in the evening they find a riverside town. There is noise coming from the tavern, and upon entering, they notice it is filled with a raucous bunch of fellows in mismatched, tattered clothes, drinking and arguing and laughing with many different accents and complexions - pirates. The proprietor of this tavern is nowhere to be found. With some trepidation they find a table, as one of the pirates slaps Alithia and Evrys on their backs, welcoming them shelter from the oncoming blizzard. They fork over a disagreeable amount of coin to the man, but are soon brought massive mugs of drink. The pirates soon notice their instruments and demand entertainment - or else - as one sets a stocky firearm on his table, another a curved and twisted blade, longer than a dagger but shorter than any sword the party has seen, and with a strange, oily shine - poison...

Don't forget Alithia (or Dirk as he's calling himself these days) stripped off all of his clothes before running naked towards this riverside town. The lunatic!
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1012 on: January 18, 2019, 10:41:34 PM »
The pirates laugh at the nude madman. A few manage something about "small fry" between laughing hard enough to yack all over the fancy Italian tile.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1013 on: January 19, 2019, 09:19:48 AM »
A. ???
1. __t__ __ t__ _a____n_ T___ - _n A R____ _n T__ ___d_
2. ____n_ ___nta_n_ - ____
3. _ra___ - D__p _n__

B. ???
1. _ra______t - _a __r
2. ___ R____ - D____a_t_r'_ Ta__
3. ____d__ C___ - _c_an

C. ???
1. T__ __nt__ _t_r_ - _nd____ __a (__nt__ __r___n)
2. T__ __nt__ _t_r_ - T__ ____nt (__nt__ __r___n)
3. T__ __nt__ _t_r_ - N__ __r___n_ (_t_r_ __r___n)

D. ???
1. _a_____n - __tt_r_ _r__ t__ ___pp_r
2. _ar_ __ C_a_ - ____d
3. RP__ - T__ _____r_an

E. ???
1. __r__n _t____ - T__ __rn_n_ __ R___
2. __r__n _t____ - T_r____ ____d and __r_
3. __ac_ _a___t_ - __r__t_r_

F. ???
1. _t_r_t____r - C_r__ __ t__ __a_
2. __rd_ __ t__ Tr_d_nt - _r_t__r_ __ Ca_n
3. __art __ C__n__ - ___t at __a

G. ???
1. _____ - _ard_n_a
2. T__ _t_____ - D__n _n t__ _tr__t
3. A_t_r _r_d__ - __ac___rd

H. ???
1. ____r __d_árn - ______
2. _n_____ - __r _ar_a
3. _n_____ - __a_ __r_

I. ???
1. Ada___ - __r_ __r___r
2. Acr___ t__ D__ta - T__ ___p
3. Green Carnation - P___ __ D___t

J. ???
1. T__ _rat____ D_ad - T_rrap_n _tat__n
2. __t_r_ T___ - D_n R_n____
3. R____n_ _t_n__ - ___n____t ____

K. ???
1. ___nn_ C_nn_n__a_ - _tar ____a__
2. _a_a___ña _a__r__a - C__n___
3. N_r__rt ___ __t_ - ____n_ T__ _a_t

L. ???
1. _acr_____d A___an__ - __rdanc_
2. N_ _______car__ - __r__t N_t
3. ___d_r_n - T__ __an_ T_ Pr___r__

Guessed letters: DNTCRAP

Dirk.boy waits 2 turns
shmegman waits 1 turn
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 10:23:56 AM by Kattelox »

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1014 on: January 19, 2019, 09:52:57 AM »
I see RPWL and I’m guessing that batch is Nekov’s.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey