Author Topic: Katt's Roulettes & Dragons v. Final Results (finally) - thank you for playing :)  (Read 96846 times)

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Katt's Roulettes & Dragons v. Round 3: hanging wizards for sacrificial rites
« Reply #665 on: December 02, 2018, 05:56:31 PM »
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Katt's Roulettes & Dragons v. Round 3: hanging wizards for sacrificial rites
« Reply #666 on: December 02, 2018, 05:59:31 PM »
 :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #668 on: December 02, 2018, 06:12:49 PM »
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #669 on: December 02, 2018, 06:24:55 PM »
This thread  :heart

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #670 on: December 02, 2018, 06:34:02 PM »
 :rollin

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #671 on: December 06, 2018, 12:26:39 AM »
KTLX just sent me over the results for Round 3, they are below. I just have to say, I'm sad this roulette has to end this way, basically going on indefinite hiatus. Kat did mention to me that he emailed Bosk about 2 weeks ago to work things out, but never heard back from him :'(. Anyway, without further ado.....
By the way I added a little bit of formatting for ease of reading and separation and whatnot...etc...etc...

Quote from: Kattelox
I apologize for the short writeups, everyone. I've lost all motivation to continue this since for the time being. This was the strongest round yet and there was almost nothing I didn't get a kick out of hearing.

Really hope I got this math right since I A) used a calculator and B) don't want to have others correcting math I won't be able to edit in myself.

Also because I obviously can't access my PMs (and didn't write this info down) I forgot who all was taking a challenge other than Puppies and wolfking. So if you took a challenge you got 1 BP per song that scored 9.0 or higher... my bad.

---

Stadler
1. Waylon Jennings - Don't You Think This Outlaw Bit's Done Gone Out Of Hand [8.8]
// I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't know much about older country. I know what I like when I hear it, but I couldn't go on about the history of it and its artists like I can with metal and rock. This of course is the kind of country I do like. I enjoy all aspects of this song but lyrically is where I think it's best.

2. Waylon Jennings - I Ain't Livin' Long Like This [9.0]
// Of the three, this is the one I dug the most. That uptempo driving beat pushes the song along and the hook sticks on my brain in a big way. I am big on melody and catchy hooks with a simple yet steady beat and this has all that. Simplicity is the ticket sometimes.

3. Hank Williams, Jr. - Only Daddy That'll Walk The Line [8.5]
// I like this a lot, but not quite as much as the Waylon Jennings tunes. The part of the hook that slows down takes some of the fun out - particularly in choruses I'm not a fan of that because it kills the momentum. That sounds way more critical than I mean it, but this was still a big pleasure to listen to.

Current Score: 17.00
Overall: 26.3
Average: 8.76~
CURRENT SCORE: 25.76

Sacul
1. Talk Talk - Living In Another World [9.0]
// I really like this song but it almost feels like it could be two separate songs. I love the production on the vocals, and the harmonica solo is tops - but it feels like it should properly end around the halfway mark. It wraps up so perfectly and then just... keeps going. That's not a bad thing, it's still very good in the back half, but I would've enjoyed this even more if it wrapped right before the 4 minute mark. Still loved it enough to find myself singing several parts to myself over a couple weeks, so take your 9. :)

2. Bark Psychosis - Absent Friend [8.3]
// Good song, but it's about two minutes too long in my opinion - the slowness is gorgeous, but that particular section just seems to go on and on. Never heard of this artist before but it's a sound I really like.

3. Gazpacho - I've Been Walking Pt. I [8.5]
// I could be way off base here but I get a Thom Yorke vibe from the singer. This one grew on me the most of your three submissions, thanks in no small part to Pt. 1b (as it's listed on Spotify - so, essentially, the last 6 minutes of the song). That section eclipses the first part, to me. But my favorite part of the entire piece? That piano piece that starts around 4 minutes in and opens Pt. 1b (again, as it's listed on Spotify). That melody is beautiful.

Current Score: 15.90 + 1 BP
Overall: 25.8
Average: 8.60
CURRENT SCORE: 24.50 (1 BP)

Puppies_On_Acid (Black Wolf, Black Forest)
1. Tenhi - Sutoi [9.7]
// My dude. Best song of the round. This not only encompasses the theme PERFECTLY but it's just excellent music from start to Finnish (pause to groan). What do you even call this? Some kind of folk music? The percussion is tasteful, I adore that guitar melody and whatever that buzzy weird instrument is underneath it. The chanting is... enchanting. And what I assume are flutes/pipes are the cherry on this musical sundae. Every part complements the other flawlessly. I have no idea what the lyrics are saying but this is fantastic, from the first listen weeks later I am still in love with this.

2. Ulver - Ulvsblakk [9.2]
// Beautiful. The drum hits and guitar picking both have so much room to breathe. I feel like I'm in an empty dimly lit chamber listening to the vocals. I think this song is really relaxing, in a different way from the others, but I can totally see elves sitting on the ground playing and singing this. Love it.

3. Moonsorrow - Matkan Lopussa [9.4]
// And here I gave you the side eye big time for sending Moonsorrow after how I judged them in my first roulette. A hard 180 turn with this one - I love it. Very pretty singing, there's the return of that bouncy springy sounding instrument, and the mood invokes solemnity and peace to me. Fits the theme perfectly and was one of the biggest surprises. I'm floored by how well all three of your submissions adhered to the theme while appealing exactly to my musical tastes - you passed with flying colors.

Current Score: 17.10
Overall: 28.3
Average: 9.43~
CURRENT SCORE: 26.53 (3 BP)

Nekov
1. Agnes Obel - Familiar [8.5]
// So chill. Love the minimal percussion. The vocals remind me of several indie groups. Really dig the string parts and the female voice. I like a good chill song that knows how to stay interesting without breaking the mood. Good stuff.

2. Alcest - Les Voyages de L'âme [9.2]
// I know Alcest and enjoy Souvenirs d'un autre monde quite a bit but I'm unfamiliar with the rest of their work. I'm happy that this retains the Alcest vibe I was hoping to hear. In a word, 'ethereal' describes this band perfectly. The last part of the song is so beautiful. Those vocals are so peaceful they almost sound happy to me, but they're over a wall of distortion... it's a mix I love when done well and this nails it. I just wish I could hear the guitar parts more clearly because they're hard for me to hear well.

3. Alcest - Summer's Glory [9.0]
// Boom. Another winner. I don't quite find the end of this song as powerful as Les Voyages... but the midsection is undeniably awesome. Alcest is a summer band for me, but this warms my heart in this cold weather. Simply lovely.

Current Score: 16.80
Overall: 26.7
Average: 8.90
CURRENT SCORE: 25.70

kingshmegland
1. Abel Ganz - Obsolescence, Pt. II: Evening [8.8]
// The vocalist reminds me of Steven Wilson, but I'm sure Steven Wilson sounds like a hundred other guys that I've never heard, so... Earworm chorus. Smooth guitar tone in the solo, and I appreciate the brief break where the drums just keep the beat going before the chorus comes back. It lets the song open up a bit. I like this a lot.

2. Ari Hest - Anne Marie [9.0]
// This song got me in my feelings with that chorus. Someone on songmeanings.com said, "This song is about trying to maintain a relationship with someone who argues a lot better than you do." Perhaps there's a much deeper meaning to the song but that's also the vibe I get. I've been there before so I feel this song in a big way. Love it.

3. CPR - That House [8.6]
// Ooh. Takes its time to build but when it does - hell yeah. There's a couple moments where the singer uses enough grit to sound like Joseph Williams of Toto, so of course I love that. Great solo and I dig how the piano plays in the rhythm section underneath. 'One foot down...' I like this quite a bit, although it's no Anne Marie. :)

Current Score: 16.40
Overall: 26.4
Average: 8.80
CURRENT SCORE: 25.20

wolfking
1. Magnus Karlsson - Kingdom of Rock [9.5]
// This sounds exactly like Jorn-era Masterplan. Like, EXACTLY. Magnus's songwriting here is way better than just about everything on his Allen-Lande albums. I'll eat up anything with Jorn but the problem is he's been on so much stuff I still have so much I've never heard before... like this. And this rocks. HARD. In the laaaand of metaaaal! Jorn fucking rules and I love to play this in the car at unhealthy volumes.

2. Blessed By A Broken Heart - Shut Up And Rock [9.6]
// Another I love to play at unhealthy volumes. Most bands who have songs about rocking and being metal seem to lack an element or two that I want to hear... but this is a home run. It's got all the speed, vocal prowess, and heaviness I need in a song like this and the title says it all: shut the fuck up and rock. One of my favorite songs of the round, but I will say that if Jorn was singing this I'd give it a 10/10 no regrets.

3. Dream Evil - The Book of Heavy Metal (March of the Metallians) [9.2]
// Oh hell yes. I don't know why I didn't pick up this album years ago when I saw it in Best Buy collecting dust. This song rules. It's cheesy, but in a way I like. Some insane pipes on this singer and great heavy production. I legit find myself grinning when he screams "in the book of heavy metal!" - something a lot of songs about how great it is to rock or be metal simply don't do. Trilogy of fucking awesome songs right here.

Current Score: 16.83
Overall: 28.3
Average: 9.43~
CURRENT SCORE: 26.26 (3 BP)

Indiscipline
1. Basil Pouledoris - Hymn to Red October [8.6]
// I don't have too much to say for this one other than I think Luca Turilli (one of my favorite musicians) has probably heard this. If I were a betting man I'd say he knows this particular piece of music. I adore much of the phrasing and melodic choices here, the cadences are super appealing to me. Tasty.

2. Spin 1ne 2wo - Can't Find My Way Home [8.8]
// Love this, the synths, the prominent and tasty bass, that awesome guitar sound, it's all great. Even the voice complements the instruments well. Not too much to say for this other than its vibe is right up my alley.

3. Bruce Dickinson - Tears of the Dragon [9.4]
// I'm a little embarrassed to say I've never heard this before but for the past few weeks I have had this on my mind. What a good chorus. Bruce is one of my favorite metal singers and although I have a feeling the rest of this particular album isn't as strong as this track, this song on its own is enough to make me check it out in the near future. Hope I haven't been missing much. The lyrics might be a bit hokey in the chorus but who gives a fuck when it's Bruce Dickinson singing?

Current Score: 15.19
Overall: 26.8
Average: 8.93~
CURRENT SCORE: 24.12

TAC
1. Eternal of Sweden - Surrounded by Shadows [9.3]
// My kind of power metal. Huge hook! Synths with really cool sounds! Speedy riffs under those same really cool synths! I forget the name of the singer, but I love his voice. I'm sure the rhythm has been used a million times but the verse specifically reminds me of Edguy's "Under the Moon". Big solo, big props. Power metal has a lot of crap... and this ain't crap. This is great :)

2. Saffire - The Rainmaker [9.5]
// Love the precision of the main riff. The playing is tight, literally. Verses sound like AOR which is a good thing to me. LOVE the little synth runs up and down before the chorus, which is huge and sounds like it came directly out of Magnus Karlsson's demo sessions for an Allen-Lande album. I've never heard anyone talk about this band but this song fucking rips - what gives?

3. Dark Forest - The Wild Hunt [8.8]
// I don't like the vocalist on this unfortunately. There's some wicked playing all around. Harmonized guitars are the way to my heart. But man does that singer drag this down for me - where's the power? Get the guy from Eternal of Sweden in this mug and you'd have all 9s. :)

Current Score: 16.03
Overall: 27.6
Average: 9.20
CURRENT SCORE: 25.23

Elite
1. Beardfish - Into the Night [8.2]
// Fantastic production, let's be clear. Might be one of the best produced songs in this round. Everything is crystal clear. These guys can play very well. The singer is a little polarizing though, and I think that might be partially the fault of the lyrics which I don't think are that good. He sounds kind of nasally. But as the song goes on the playing comes through loud and clear, these guys have major chops and can play some complex stuff. I like the fast vocal passage before that wild guitar bit. Organs... much prog. This song is kind of all over the place and not something I'd listen to often but this is fun.

2. The Aristocrats - Bad Asteroid [9.2]
// Tasty. TACE-TEE. I love the main motif - it's catchy but has enough frills thrown in to tastefully accent it. I need the whole album, because this is the kind of instrumental stuff I like to listen to when I'm not quite up to the task of digesting Levin Minnemann Rudess or LTE. When I say I like to do dishes to this music, that's a compliment. And I washed a lot of dishes to this song.

3. Beardfish - South of the Border [5.5]
// Wow... a lot to unpack here. Well, to be clear, I think instrumentally this song rocks. Again, these guys can play, no doubt about that. And that bouncy weird bit about 5:00 in? I LOVE that. And I like the singer's voice. But the lyrics and attempt to tell some humorous story here fall so, so flat for me. I don't like a single thing about them. I truly, deeply like the instrumental part of this song, but the lyrics are such an integral part of this particular song that ignoring them unfortunately just isn't possible.

Current Score: 16.07
Overall: 22.9
Average: 7.63~
CURRENT SCORE: 23.70

Evermind
1. Big Big Train - Brave Captain [8.8]
// Now we're talking - a longer prog song! Funnily enough a unique entry in this round, and more funnily I don't have too much to say about it. It's a fun way to dip my toes into the Big Big Train waters. There are too many fun musical passages to list, and I like how the singer's voice complements the band. But what I enjoy most is that it doesn't go overboard, it doesn't throw the kitchen sink in. There's proggy stuff but it doesn't bash me over the head with it, and the song benefits as a result. I'm not in love with this, but because of this song I have Big Big Train on my 'to listen' short list.

2. Hibria - Millennium Quest [9.5]
// Power metal's coming out in a big way this round and this has what I love: double bass drumming, speedy trebley guitars, and a singer with MAD PIPES. Holy shit. So many power metal bands drop the ball and become horribly generic bands and I think that's because a strong singer is an absolute requirement for the genre. They really do make or break power metal to me. This guy's got a strong presence. Not only that but the solo shreds. KILLER song.

3. Galahad - Empires Never Last [9.0]
// Is there Queensryche influence at play here? I'm not sure why I get that vibe, but I do. This song grew on me - at first I didn't like it, but now I really like it. Huge chorus. The singer sells it well. Love the intense swell as it reaches the end. Kind of a midtempo song yet it doesn't lose the heaviness. That's hard to do well. Very good song.

Current Score: 14.86
Overall: 27.3
Average: 9.10
CURRENT SCORE: 23.96

jingle.boy (Shrimp on the Barbee)
1. Damnations Day - To Begin Again [9.2]
// This singer is excellent. Anyone who's read these writeups knows I want a strong singer and boy does this guy bring the goods. If it weren't for the solo I wouldn't care about the rest of the band at all. All of the vocal parts are stuck on my brain, not just the chorus, and that's huge for me. The intensity when he belts the high notes and then goes higher - that's the good shit, man. And it's not just once or twice, it's all over the song. Love all of this.

2. Hemina - Moonlight Bride [9.0]
// Perfect use of saxophone. Interesting playing from everyone - complex and technical but not enough to lose focus on melody or the vibe of the song. Okay, seriously, that sax is awesome, I'm glad it came back. Genuinely surprised by both this song *and* how much I like it.

3. Black Majesty - Far Beyond [8.0]
// I've always thought this band was a little generic, even when I sampled them as a young teen fresh to power metal - but hey, I know a good power metal solo when I hear it, and this is textbook awesome power metal soloing and that truly does save this song and turn into something really fun to listen to.

Current Score: 17.04 + 1 BP
Overall: 26.2
Average: 8.73~
CURRENT SCORE: 25.77 (1 BP)

-----------
ROUND 3 STANDINGS

11. Elite: 8.17 / 7.90 / 7.63 = 23.70

10. Evermind: 7.63 / 7.23 / 9.10 = 23.96

9. Indiscipline: 8.06 / 7.13 / 8.93 = 24.12

8. Sacul: 7.50 / 8.40 / 8.60 = 24.50 [+1 BP]

7. kingshmegland: 8.37 / 8.03 / 8.80 = 25.20

6. TAC: 7.46 / 8.57 / 9.20 = 25.23

5. Nekov: 8.53 / 8.27 / 8.90 = 25.70

4. Stadler: 8.67 / 8.33 / 8.76 = 25.76

3. jingle.boy: 8.47 / 8.57 / 8.73 = 25.77 [+1 BP]

2. wolfking: 8.40 / 8.43 / 9.43 = 26.26 [+3 BP]

1. Puppies_On_Acid: 8.73 / 8.37 / 9.43 = 26.53 [+3 BP]
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #672 on: December 06, 2018, 12:36:33 AM »
I'm glad this is over because even with Hibria I'm at the 10th place. :lol

Just kidding, this was fun while it lasted.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
« Reply #673 on: December 06, 2018, 12:45:08 AM »
I wasn't involved in this roulette but it's a shame it had to end this way. It was a freaking great idea for a roulette and I was following along  :sadpanda:

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #674 on: December 06, 2018, 02:16:15 AM »
I just have to say, I'm sad this roulette has to end this way, basically going on indefinite hiatus. Kat did mention to me that he emailed Bosk about 2 weeks ago to work things out, but never heard back from him :'(
It's always disappointing when a roulette doesn't get finished for some reason or another, but I think this is the most disappointing of all because we know the host hasn't lost interest, or had life get in their way, or anything like that; we know Katt was still all in on this roulette and was devoted to continuing it, so it's a real shame that it appears he won't be able to. :(

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #675 on: December 06, 2018, 04:11:37 AM »
I fucking nailed that round.  Such a shame this ended the way it did.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #676 on: December 06, 2018, 04:43:40 AM »
Well... if we were continuing, I'd fess up and say that I didn't land on a bonus color this round, so don't deserve the bonus point (but did have a couple from the last round)

I also PM'd Bosk asking if Katt was going to get a stay of execution from the Governor.  No response...so, I guess not.

Bosk... if you're reading this thread, maybe at least have the courtesy to respond to Kattelox?  Kinda rude to throw out that offer of perhaps letting him back, then not even respond.

But, even if the ban was lifted, I doubt Katt would come back - why would he want to at this point?  I know I probably wouldn't if I was in his shoes.

:-\
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #677 on: December 06, 2018, 05:49:06 AM »
You're welcome, Evermind.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #678 on: December 06, 2018, 08:55:13 AM »
Welp, at least we got some kind of closure
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #679 on: December 06, 2018, 09:15:42 AM »
Puppies, tell Katt he should absolutely check those Talk Talk, Bark Psychosis, and Gazpacho albums and thank him for delivering results  :metal

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #680 on: December 11, 2018, 08:03:31 AM »
Just swinging by here to see if the rumour is true.  Not yet apparently.

I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #681 on: December 11, 2018, 08:13:48 AM »
There are rumors?  :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #682 on: December 11, 2018, 08:17:43 AM »
Yes there is.  Stay tuned, Same Time, Same Bat Channel!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #683 on: December 11, 2018, 08:35:23 AM »
I think the main problem with this roulette is that it just didn't have a chance to finish properly.  If only we could get Katt to come back and finish it.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #684 on: December 11, 2018, 09:59:00 AM »
 :omg:
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #685 on: December 11, 2018, 01:57:14 PM »
Well, this thread got real cryptic  :|
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #686 on: December 11, 2018, 03:05:54 PM »
I think the main problem with this roulette is that it just didn't have a chance to finish properly.  If only we could get Katt to come back and finish it.

Yes, that would be nice.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #687 on: December 11, 2018, 05:29:16 PM »

With his choir of hellish, undead angels and his psychotic symphony underway, a dark wave of sinister music echoes throughout the world, and everything - cities, trees, women, and children - come to a halt. The wind stops, the water stills - but black clouds roil overhead, gathering around the peak of a distant mountain. Our bardly heroes, curiously unaffected, gaze in terror as doom whispers in their heads: "Roulette Under Construction"

(maybe after Stadler's roulette is done)
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Katt's Roulettes & Dragons v. Roulette On Hiatus, Please Hold
« Reply #688 on: December 11, 2018, 05:45:15 PM »

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #689 on: December 11, 2018, 05:45:33 PM »
I mean there's a free roulette spot nobody has taken yet :P

Also welcome back

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #690 on: December 11, 2018, 05:48:15 PM »
Not quite ready yet - work has gotten crazy busy (12+ hour days not counting the commute) so I'm going to return to this a bit later but everyone rest assured this will continue. Also ty sweetums
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #691 on: December 11, 2018, 05:51:18 PM »
Obviously you got attacked by a time wizard

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #692 on: December 11, 2018, 06:36:50 PM »

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #693 on: December 11, 2018, 06:52:59 PM »

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #694 on: December 11, 2018, 08:18:32 PM »
:2metal:

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #695 on: December 11, 2018, 08:29:11 PM »

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #696 on: December 11, 2018, 08:51:37 PM »

I was so excited I couldn't just do 1 gif
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #697 on: December 11, 2018, 10:02:57 PM »

Dude......you're hot! I'm so conflicted!
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker

Offline home

• Sound is the factor which holds it together
« Reply #699 on: December 12, 2018, 01:36:26 AM »
Break the mold, let's shake the ground, wreak havoc!