Author Topic: Indiscipline's Roulette v. The Dirty Aftermath  (Read 120758 times)

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
Re: Indiscipline's Roulette v. The Fat Lady Is Going to Sing
« Reply #2100 on: December 03, 2018, 10:45:40 AM »
Alright, gentlemen, it took a while, but it's not my fault you both sent me album-of-the-year material. I listened to your offerings so many times that I believe I could wing-play them by memory, but it was the least I could do given the fantastic care you took crafting the product for my personal enjoyment. Muchas gracias. Said that, I WON'T compare them song vs song. Of course, I'm going to elaborate on every tune's musical value, but the real comparison will be about each song's function inside the tracklist/narrative, and how well said function is performed. You sent the package as a whole, I'm judging it as a whole.

Before starting breaking things up and exploring stories and concepts, a quick simple musical overview of our submissions. As always, age before beauty:

TAC - The aTACkers:

See the Dawn Beyond EP:

Not a linear tale, but a deep reflection on the potential/realisation dynamic and its consequences on our sense of purpose and self-worth.  Dense with lyrics, and even the sole instrumental piece speaks volumes when put in context. Well conscious of my fiery passion for all things guitar (I'm a singer/actor/comedian by trade, but my childhood dream has been being a rock guitarist since I watched Marty McFly ripping at the 1955 ball) the sly submitter crammed 35 minutes with at least 7 god level solos.

1. Breath of Nibiru – Road to Sunrise: As instrumental opener, a blatant manifest of technical virtuosity, featuring some Metropolis-worthy unison ballets enhanced by a drummer on crystal meth. Musically, it's extremely daring and dense without losing an ounce of melody. As usual, if you promise no kobold vocals in this act's sung tunes, I may enthusiastically check the whole catalogue.

2. Fractal Cypher – The Grandeur of It All: I could roughly finish uttering: “Focking Steve Winwood on Rhodes?” before the tune smashed my rock'n'roll G spot. I just love when elaborate progressive musicianship marries sexy rocking elements, that's why I used to love early Mr Big so much and I just wet myself when DT indulge in rock riffing (see Fatal Tragedy or Illumination Theory for reference). Add to that an orgy of melodic vocal lines when necessary, a beast of solo trade-off (a la Racer X if they had keyboards) and a panzer groove riff in the middle, and you have my cheesy heart forever. Song of the EP.

3. Structural Disorder – The Architect of the Skies: A very touching piece, carried by a very touching and catchy melody … based on the most commonly used chord progression in pop-rock history. Very elegant piano work until we lose elegance along the way when the songs transforms into IWBY, with a singer slightly out of his depht. It would be ironic if this were the tune you hoped to leave the deeper mark, because – albeit highly enjoyable – I kinda consider it the weakest of the bunch.

4. Teramaze – Delusions of Grandeur: When progressive metal behaves this way it should win itself a new label: Glory Metal. Ridicolously rich in orchestration, arrangement, melody, and chops. It feels like opening a thousand skies in its scope, while managing necessary moments of void with consummate class. I can't get enough of that fragmented ascending riff, quite unique. Add a great vocalist, an amazing solo, and YET another more amazing solo spruced with Gary Moorish sense of melodic drama on top and you have an almost untouchable song.

5. Drifting Sun – Twilight: Absolutely the most original tune in the EP. Unique riffing, unique harmony singing, quirky changes of pace and direction astutely disguising a core entirely based on the immortal 007 line clichè. Unique is also the way the second part mixes a very Camelesque landscape with a rather Floydian sense of space and development. Also, naturally, another great guitar solo, in deep debt with Comfortably Numb, but still. Totally unexpected way to conclude an EP.

:metardica: Puppies_On_Acid - West Coast Lost Marbles:

Ascension of the Forsaken EP:

Not a concept, but a dystopian tale of rebellion to imposed destiny, featuring an absolute protagonist in his classic voyage from awakening to treshold crossing. Almost completely driven by music, and even the few sung parts explain lyrically what is already evident in the instrumental bulk. Well observant of my morbid affection for tertiary meters (music is the only human product on the same level of God's creation, moreso when in ternary subdivisions), the sly submitter filled a 45 minutes juggernaut with at least 70% of ¾ and 6/8 galore.

1. Nile – Spawn of the Uamenti: There's not much musically beyond the duties of a horror flick's background score, but I won't hold that against this tune. This track is 100% narrative EP function, hence it will be talked about later.

2. Witherfall – End of Time: Not just the song of the EP, but the song of the finals. After an astonishing neoclassical explosion (Yngwie with guidance, an utopian perfection), you get acoustical bliss, great hooks, incredible guitar work, a singer who can do everything, and the most fascinating thing: the ability to shine on different styles' boundary lines. It's Power, but darker; it's thrashy, but melodically hopeful; it's epic, but bittersweet. There's magic in those contrasts, a kind of 1984-1988 Metallica's ephemereal magic. What a focking good thing was banning Symphony X.

3. Solstafir – Goddess of the Ages: The quintessential mixed bag. The first part does provide great atmosphere, but it lacks something important, like a competent singer, or even an iconic guitar solo (the progression just demands it) to work. The second part succeeds in what your very first submission in this roulette failed, that is creating a powerful emotional crescendo worth of an elaborate EP's centerpiece. Weakest track of the bunch, curiously the third like in TAC's case.

4. Earthside – A Dream in Static: A rather sudden turn to a way more modern sound and songwriting I've been not very generous with in this roulette (see Karnivool, Caligula's Horse), hence risky. Anyway a great hooky chorus and a hairy beast of a riff in the middle part make this a highly enjoyable “young” tune. The hidden gem is definitely the hook's harmonic progression's connection with the previous track, but it's a EP flow thing, and it will be discussed in the Transitions discussion. By the way, it's the second time I have to postpone a comment for such reasons, a testament to your EP's strong cohesion as an independent entity.

5. Equilibrium – Mana: I know you know I love my instrumentals long and pompous, but I really didn't expect a track of such magnitude. I have to proceed by impressions to do it justice: Cyborg Stamina Drumming, Epic Horde Chants, Zamfir, Japanese Happy Cavalcades, JRPG Final Boss Fight Themes, Far Oer Islands Dance, New Age Escapades, Bandeanon Galore, Final Fantasy Fanfare, Firth of Fifth. Have I mentioned Senseless Steroids Drumming? What a breathtaking way to conclude an EP.

Comparisons and results later. What? You expected the suffering to end so soon?

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #2101 on: December 03, 2018, 11:31:38 AM »

Oh... you beautiful bastard!  Here's my Tim impersonation:

That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
Re: Indiscipline's Roulette v. Tease Tease Me
« Reply #2102 on: December 03, 2018, 11:45:56 AM »
Corn

That Fractal Cypher EP is surprisingly good tho, I ordered it in my last order a week or so ago & hopefully it'll be coming in the mail this week :B

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #2103 on: December 03, 2018, 12:35:42 PM »
Are those all real songs?   :)   ;)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2104 on: December 03, 2018, 12:54:09 PM »
...but it's a EP flow thing, and it will be discussed in the Transitions discussion. By the way, it's the second time I have to postpone a comment for such reasons, a testament to your EP's strong cohesion as an independent entity....

So we're going to have a Transitions discussion?

Which will flow into a sticking a needle in my eye discussion...

Apparently I had no transistions.. :|
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #2105 on: December 03, 2018, 12:59:38 PM »
Are those all real songs?   :)   ;)

...but it's a EP flow thing, and it will be discussed in the Transitions discussion. By the way, it's the second time I have to postpone a comment for such reasons, a testament to your EP's strong cohesion as an independent entity....

So we're going to have a Transitions discussion?

Which will flow into a sticking a needle in my eye discussion...

Apparently I had no transistions.. :|

You submitted 5 songs, whether you want it or not you do have 4 transitions  ;D

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2106 on: December 03, 2018, 01:02:24 PM »
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2107 on: December 03, 2018, 03:28:34 PM »

Oh... you beautiful bastard!  Here's my Tim impersonation:

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #2108 on: December 03, 2018, 03:56:44 PM »
Enough playing with my food! Here we are with the final breakdowns:

I – The Opener: Puppies' song is the perfect introduction to the dystopian crapsack hopeless world he's setting our tale in, illustrating in a couple of minutes the horrific predictment our hero is forced to overcome. If the function is setting the stage (and it is), I'd say mission coincisely and effectively accomplished. In TAC's case – not a tale, but stages of self-knowledge – the starting scenery is the whole of our creative potential, as chaotic and violently optimistic as it can be. Every choice and consequence laid down at the same time in the same place, the exhilarating core of possibilities and will inside our head. The super convoluted and dense tentacular instrumental is the best possible choice this side of atonal or aleatory music.

Edge: Draw

II – The Firestarter: The play's real beginning, amazingly the best musical offering from both contestants. Theatrically speaking, it needs to be both “I am song” (what I feel and where I find myself) and “I want song” (a transformative act or intent of will). Puppies' song is a great reflection of rebellious suffering's energies, continously going back and forth from gloomy hope to beautiful sadness. The musical contrasts I wrote about before are a great portrait of the crossroads between revolution and desperation. TAC gives us the most enpowering and uplifting tune in order to describe the inhebriated state of human choice (or artistic creation, because I read the whole concept in that key). The exagerated high coming from results and validation, the self-aggrandising satisfaction in overcoming the blank page.

III – The Emotional Centerpiece: The key moment of great enlightment/enterprise with no turning back. The “moment of betrayal”, if you will. Amazingly – again – the weakest offering from both our contestants. Puppies went with the (almost) instrumental atmospheric crescendo, our hero's mounting desperation leading him to the brink of suicide, one second before finally turning the tide. The emotional strenght is there, but the tune lacks a proper climax to such a long descent. TAC shows us the man (the artist) facing the loneliness and sterility of control, the delusional hope his work will live forever, the emptiness you feel when you find out you're back to the start after reaching the stars. Even though the song could have done a lot of things better, it fills that function to the hilt, both musically and lyrically.

Edge: TAC

IV – The 11 o'Clock Number: If you think a good play's big payoff depends on its finale, you don't know your theatre. You need to wake your audience's senses with a sudden spark/twist in order to properly prepare it for the end. Puppies' hero finds his answers inside a fever dream, he knows his way out now. The tune, if not great per se, does a good job shifting the mood from depression to action leaving intact a certain feeling of discomfort, thus avoiding  to spoil the happy ending. TAC's philosophical voyage goes where the man (artist, dammit!) realises his creation can't be his life, but it can swallow his life's truth if believed so. The answers are still distant, but the necessary step to reach them is to tear everything down, as beautiful it may be, because there's no authentic life (art, dammit!) if marred by the delusion of being more than human. The song does this desperate act justice, but it's so glorious and gorgeous to usurp the finale's own function someway.

Edge: Puppies

V – The Grand Finale:

Edge: Puppies' hero flies away from his sad destiny and reaches for the stars, and the song is nothing but a full adrenalising arsekicking space voyage at warp speed, full of both hope and fear. What I absolutely love is the story is left open. We'll never know whether our protagonist has found salvation, we just need to witness his beautiful act of taking flight. TAC gives us one of those finals that leave you awake for hours. Nothing ends, no one wins. The artist knows (and he's able to forgive himself for being) human. He discovers he can't go on living as either the best thing since sliced bread or the worst shit who ever lived (i.e. my ex-wife's disease). Life/art is light and dark, constant compromise. Endless sacrifice. The tune is thus both joyous and dark, full of subtle mystery, taking us through winding turns, never giving resolutive pompous final bangs, but leaving a small musical open window: the rest of your life.

VI – Narration: Puppies' stage-setting and presentation sections are borderline perfect. A gloomy jingle opening courtains and the sudden kick in the balls. The central segment is unique enough to stop everything and force reflection. It's not that powerful, but combined to the rekindling and the epic flight it works pretty well. The amazing feat has been telling the less original hero tale towards an extremely original and satisfying not-conclusion. A great journey from a horrific cell to sideral infinity. TAC's concept lives on a beautiful lyrical symmetry, exploring profound themes without banal oversemplification, yet easily compartimentalising every stage with amazing clarity. The amazing thing is the music succeeds in keeping up with the same exact project. 

VII – Flow: Puppies' tracks 1,2,3 and 5 are absolutely cohesive and organic. I would have cut song 3's vocals in order to keep the illusion of a common author. Song 4 is a definite jump sideways in terms of sound, which would have been perfect with song 5 following suit, marking our story's turning tide. Too bad song 5 too strongly belongs to the first three songs' family in order for that to work. Every song in TAC's EP sounds differently, but each one sounds as its relative concept's stage requires it to sound. That, my friends, is flow.

VIII – Transitions:
Puppies:
. Between 1 and 2: from an ominous Em to a neoclassical Am explosion. Apparently clunky, but hold that thought.
. Between 2 and 3: flawless Gm sadness to Gm sadness
. Between 3 and 4: one tone up, borderline grating, BUT: song 4's hook does move exactly like song 3's verse, in a different key. Brilliant.
. Between 4 and 5: Ominous Am to Em fireworks. Apparently clunky, but read point 1 again and you discover the clever plan. Bonus points: song 5 finishes with a big Emajor, while the whole tale began with a bleak Em. Focking brilliant.

TAC:
. Between 1 and 2: From Bm to a Bbmajor in subdominat function. Possibly terrible, but that Rhodes sanitises everything
. Between 2 and 3: Flawless Dm to Dm by drumfill. Kudos to your editor, he rocks.
. Between 3 and 4: One key up, but very well disguised. Bonus points: song 4 shares subtle harmonic movements with both song 2 and 3. Brilliant.
. Between 4 and 5: From Em to Cm, brutal but at least mediated by one second of silence.

Edge: Puppies

IX – Musical Appreciation: Even though I completely like 5 songs in TAC's EP and 3 in Puppies', the latter's peaks are higher than the former's. Both collections are better than the sum of their parts and terrific as a whole, and that's what really matters at the end of the day. I honestly can't say which one is musically better, and that's basically the reason I'm writing a longarse breakdown post at midnight while my wife is calling the lawyer (whether for him to fock her or me is irrelevant at this point).

X – Emotional Appreciation: Puppies' hero's journey succeeded in making me feel for every step of the way, masterfully manipulating my mood at the precise required nodes. It kept me captive during the first 3 songs (best sequence in the round), lost me a bit during song 4, but I've never been able to not stand up and pump my fist for the whole last song. TAC just killed me. Listening to those lyrics on those melodies was an equally painful and healing look into everything I've been and done in the last twenty years. If you selected and elaborated that concept the same way I interpreted it, then you must have been inside an artist's mind for a very long time; if not, you still must be a scrupolous observer of human nature, 'cause you hit your marks with surgeonlike grace and precision. I never succeeded in escaping your EP untouched.

Tim, you won this crazy thing. Given my lunatic tastes and quirks, I really don't know whether I should congratulate or be worried for you. Nonetheless, I thank you for the great music you sent my way, and the way it always felt carefully tailored on my nature.

Puppies, honour to you. You started this roulette with the worst vote; from there you kept climbing up with great submission after great submission, climaxing with the undisputed best song of the tournament. Your EP is excellent, and you probably lost this round (by a smidge) only because your opponent follows my ramblings since 2011 and knows where to hit slightly better. Chapeau.

I can't believe I've been able to see this through.

Fin

Nah, not done yet. I will pay my homage to Parama's and Jingle's EPs soon. But first, there's a Scenes Thread I need to unbury.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Indiscipline's Roulette v. It's The Final Breaaaaaakdooooown
« Reply #2109 on: December 03, 2018, 04:02:10 PM »

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #2110 on: December 03, 2018, 04:11:01 PM »
 :lol

Exactly! Congrats Tim!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #2111 on: December 03, 2018, 04:18:36 PM »
Uhh. By my count, this mysterious "Draw" person should've won, though?  :hat

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2112 on: December 03, 2018, 04:30:08 PM »
Fogey's representin!!!!

:hifive:

Though, the Bruins still suck.  C's too.   :biggrin:
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2113 on: December 03, 2018, 04:31:07 PM »
Fogey's representin!!!!

Pats? :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2114 on: December 03, 2018, 04:33:45 PM »
Fogey's representin!!!!

Pats? :lol

The NFL in general sucks.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #2115 on: December 03, 2018, 05:28:18 PM »

Anyways, thanks for having me in roulette. I'm glad you enjoyed most of what I sent you. Seems like the EP round was really really close. Congrats to Tim! :hefdaddy
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #2116 on: December 03, 2018, 05:28:47 PM »
Someday youll win a roulette puppies

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2117 on: December 03, 2018, 05:37:12 PM »
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2118 on: December 03, 2018, 07:15:43 PM »
Seems like the EP round was really really close. Congrats to Tim! :hefdaddy

You had a great submission Chris. Obviously the Witherfall track is amazing, and that instrumental :metal
I am interested what Sym X track you switched out..
I know how much it sucks getting so close, especially dodging eliminations along the way.

But I must say, I was very happy with my EP, and have been listening to it in the car for the last week straight.

Alex, you have set the bar on how roulettes should be run. You were entertaining, committed, and this thread never got boring. Every future roulette host take heed. I always say that when you run a roulette, it's YOUR party. YOU are the host and it's YOUR duty to maintain its pace. So outstanding job.

It was an honour to represent the Fogeys, one of the finest groups ever assembled. And it was great having the Kids playing along side.
Thanks for the great roulette.

Oh, BTW, Alex, the Breath Of Nibiru is an instrumental album.

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2119 on: December 03, 2018, 07:34:54 PM »
The Symphony X song was Paradise Lost. I'm actually glad it was banned. I think my EP turned out better for it. The story/concept also changed for the better.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2120 on: December 03, 2018, 07:36:57 PM »
Cool. Not knowing the lyrics off the top of my head, at least musically, Witherfall for the win.

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2121 on: December 03, 2018, 07:50:23 PM »

. Between 4 and 5: Ominous Am to Em fireworks. Apparently clunky, but read point 1 again and you discover the clever plan. Bonus points: song 5 finishes with a big Emajor, while the whole tale began with a bleak Em. Focking brilliant.

I'm actually really glad you picked up on that, the original opening track (which was an Agalloch instrumental by the way) didn't quite work in the same way. The transitions between 1 and 2 then 4 and 5 were what I was most proud of, at least musically. Then the Bleak to Triumphant difference between the first and last tracks.

I feel like I need to explain my reasons for including the Earthside track. That point in the story was supposed to be more surreal than the rest. Like a hallucination. I wanted it to sound different from the rest of the EP. I figured it may come across as a bit jarring, but I rolled with it anyways. That quick transition from Earthside to Equilibrium was meant to be the protagonist being jolted awake both literally from sleep and awakened to the realization of what he needed to do. Kind of like an AHA! or Eureka! moment, but also a call back to the musical transition of the first 2 songs (nice pick up on that by the way!). I knew what I was going for in my own mind, even if no one else knew  :lol

Cool. Not knowing the lyrics off the top of my head, at least musically, Witherfall for the win.
Absolutely! :metal
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #2122 on: December 04, 2018, 05:56:33 AM »
Alex, you have set the bar on how roulettes should be run. You were entertaining, committed, and this thread never got boring. Every future roulette host take heed. I always say that when you run a roulette, it's YOUR party. YOU are the host and it's YOUR duty to maintain its pace. So outstanding job.

You're too kind. I do several colourful things with bars, but I do not set any  :D

A party is as good as those invited, especially - like in this case - when they're the ones providing the drinks. I am so happy everybody had a good time, but the credit really belongs to everybody involved.

It was an honour to represent the Fogeys, one of the finest groups ever assembled. And it was great having the Kids playing along side.
Thanks for the great roulette.

*Paging King's Photoshop Powers* Fogey Avengers Assemble *Paging King's Photoshop Powers*

I feel like I need to explain my reasons for including the Earthside track. That point in the story was supposed to be more surreal than the rest. Like a hallucination. I wanted it to sound different from the rest of the EP. I figured it may come across as a bit jarring, but I rolled with it anyways. That quick transition from Earthside to Equilibrium was meant to be the protagonist being jolted awake both literally from sleep and awakened to the realization of what he needed to do. Kind of like an AHA! or Eureka! moment, but also a call back to the musical transition of the first 2 songs (nice pick up on that by the way!). I knew what I was going for in my own mind, even if no one else knew  :lol

You actually succeeded in your intent, especially with the "eureka" moment, and I'd like to reiterate how much I admire the subtle musical work you put into the sequence. In hindsight - and factoring how focking weird and menstrual I am assessing those things - It's a matter of degees of jarring. Paradoxically, an even harsher change of pace would have made me focus solely on the "Aha!" factor and consider the tune 100% function as in song 1's case (which worked perfectly). 

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2123 on: December 04, 2018, 06:17:01 AM »
*Paging King's Photoshop Powers* Fogey Avengers Assemble *Paging King's Photoshop Powers*

King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #2124 on: December 04, 2018, 06:21:40 AM »

King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
This is the best review in the entire thread.

No disrespect to Alex.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2125 on: December 04, 2018, 06:22:51 AM »

That's what makes it glorious! :lol  On my cell and done in a few minutes.  Cheesy! :lol

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #2126 on: December 04, 2018, 06:23:00 AM »
Ooooooooooooooohhhhh

There we go:

Indiscipline Roulette, Part 2: The Photoshop Challenge

Theme: "Fogey Avengers Assemble"

Gentlemen, to the plate.

No disrespect to Alex.

Nope, yours above is the best review in the entire roulette  :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Indiscipline's Roulette v. The Dirty Aftermath
« Reply #2127 on: December 04, 2018, 06:34:57 AM »
 :lol

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2128 on: December 04, 2018, 07:20:00 AM »
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #2129 on: December 04, 2018, 07:40:13 AM »

No disrespect to Alex.

Nope, yours above is the best review in the entire roulette  :lol

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #2130 on: December 04, 2018, 07:56:33 AM »
I mean, your review of Podaar's review is the best review.  :D

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2131 on: December 04, 2018, 08:03:24 AM »
Get a cyber room you three.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2132 on: December 04, 2018, 08:04:39 AM »
I confuse.

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2133 on: December 04, 2018, 11:00:37 PM »
Someday youll win a roulette puppies
You know, it's funny, I've been thinking about this roulette and I have come to a conclusion. After years of collecting and enjoying music of numerous genres I realize from participating in roulette's, win or lose, I just like sharing music with people. If they enjoy it, great! If not, well I know I have something else in my collection that could appeal to them. I also realize how much I enjoyed putting that EP together. Coming up with a story/concept made up of seemingly unrelated songs is challenging and fun. In fact, I'm making an Episode 2 of the EP I sent Indiscipline right now. Have I become an EP junkie?  :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #2134 on: December 04, 2018, 11:22:08 PM »
i sure hope you've become an EP junkie because my next roulette is an EP roulette and i'm expecting some good (read: non-Absu) things from you  :tup