Puppies Crazy Album Roulette (Jingle & Kat Bonus Round...spoiler...Jingle wins)

Started by King Puppies and the Acid Guppies, September 28, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Indiscipline

EDIT: Sent!

Evermind

Sent again. :lol Hopefully no banned songs this time around!
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

aka Puppies_On_Acid
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Quote from: HOF on April 02, 2024, 07:30:16 AMDerek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not KingThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

The Walrus

Crow

I only had time to pick out songs for Indiscipline and it's still not the weekend like I said I won't have time until  :tup

The Walrus

That's two more days wtf almost a week of waiting  :lol :tdwn

Pup... let's do the hangman.

Crow

I mean, for those of you who slap together a random playlist of songs and call it an EP I guess it would seem like a while :neverusethis:

Sorry for like, being busy with work and all  :P

For the record I am putting a week between results and EP due dates when I run my next roulette, so

jingle.boy

Quote from: Parama on November 15, 2018, 11:18:17 AM
I mean, for those of you who slap together a random playlist of songs and call it an EP I guess it would seem like a while :neverusethis:

Sorry for like, being busy with work and all  :P

For the record I am putting a week between results and EP due dates when I run my next roulette, so

Also for the record, the EP round was announced on September 28th in the OP.  :neverusethis:  Personally speaking, I gave myself 3 options of themes for my EP (with a host of band options) just in case a band was used or otherwise banned.  I did all the hard work before the start of this round.   :P :P

I'll now start thinking about Concept Album round - on the chance that I should make it that far.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Crow

I mean, I made my 425 EP months in advance, whereas I'm mostly just winging it here

Anyways I only care what the host thinks anyways but I will see if I can find some time to work on this tonight but probably not

The Walrus

Hey now I'm busy as shit and didn't just "slap together songs" just FYI, I put a lot of thought into my shitty shitty EP :lol

Evermind

I spent two days here and there making an EP, and like two hours thinking of a cheesy concept for it. Then I had to rename one of the characters because one of the songs was banned. :lol

I second Katt's notion, let's start the hangman.
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

aka Puppies_On_Acid
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Quote from: HOF on April 02, 2024, 07:30:16 AMDerek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not KingThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

And I forgot to PM Lethean back yesterday to let him know one of his songs was banned.  :(
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Lethean on November 15, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
:sadpanda:
Yep, my bad

In other news. I'm still missing Elite, Sacul, and Parama's EP's. Not to worry though. I've still only listened to three and I probably won't have much listening time this weekend. So no more bickering amongst yourselves or I'll make y'all go cut yourselves a switch! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYbvVnyHcm0
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Crow

i've pretty much got mine settled now, anyways. casual 5-track 40 minute on the dot EP, the parama classic. not my best EP but i'm happy enough with it so whatevs  :lol

spent like 3 hours on it tonight that i barely even had tho. oops

Lethean

I edited and re-sent mine.  Hopefully none of my bands are bonus point bands, because that doesn't seem to go well for me.  :P

Elite

Sending mine tonight. I made a rough draft last night, which I'm going to listen to in the car today. I'll make a definitive version when I get home, including edits and stuff :)
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Crow

and sent. hoping to not get destroyed by people who put more effort into their EPs than I did  :corn

DACUL YOU'RE SLOW AND LAZY

also three of the artists I sent I've never sent in roulettes before, which is cool
i say but like everything else i sent up to this point i'd never sent before either  :lol

Quote from: Lethean on November 15, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
I edited and re-sent mine.  Hopefully none of my bands are bonus point bands, because that doesn't seem to go well for me.  :P
No bonus point bands!  :metal  :biggrin:

Quote from: Elite on November 15, 2018, 11:51:41 PM
Sending mine tonight. I made a rough draft last night, which I'm going to listen to in the car today. I'll make a definitive version when I get home, including edits and stuff :)
Excellent

Quote from: Parama on November 15, 2018, 11:54:30 PM
DACUL YOU'RE SLOW AND LAZY

:metardica:
aka Puppies_On_Acid

WAIT WAIT WAIT.........................Parama's EP goes over time by 1 second.  :loser:

Actually when loading it up in Audacity it goes over by 5 hundredths of a second  :lol

It's really more like 52 thousandths of a second......

What I'm saying is, if anyone else needs to go over by up to 52 thousandths of a second, Parama has set the precedent for this....
aka Puppies_On_Acid

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.

Quote from: ariich on November 16, 2018, 12:27:52 AM
I think Parama should be instantly disqualified.
Yeah, maybe just eliminate him from the roulette all together.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Crow

i contest this. i opened the project file in audacity and jumped right to the very end and saw this:

if anything i should be penalized for my EP being .001 seconds too short  :(

anyways the last, like, second of the EP is completely silent anyways

The Walrus

ariich

:lol

I assume I'm not alone in not trying to cram the full 40 minutes in? My EP is around 30 mins ish again, like the last one I did (which was for Elite's). I think that's a good EP length. 40 minutes is an LP. :P

jingle.boy

Quote from: ariich on November 16, 2018, 03:05:33 AM
:lol

I assume I'm not alone in not trying to cram the full 40 minutes in? My EP is around 30 mins ish again, like the last one I did (which was for Elite's). I think that's a good EP length. 40 minutes is an LP. :P

You are not alone.  iTunes had mine at 38 minute-ish, iirc.  I didn't even make any edits or mods... straight up whatever is on Google Play to make things as simple as possible for our host.

Sacul

Hangmemes will start when I get home from work. Assuming I get Elite's EP by then. Or maybe I'll just start without him. It will be a mystery.  :|
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Crow

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

jingle.boy