Author Topic: Puppies Crazy Album Roulette (Jingle & Kat Bonus Round...spoiler...Jingle wins)  (Read 113418 times)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
puppies was sick, TAC, give him time  :P
on that note i need to send my next album but i kinda want to finalize my concept album before i do that just to make sure i don't end up wanting to use a song off any of the albums i'm looking at sending on my concept album

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
OK. Take your time Pup!

I hear ya. I had made my album, and almost sent one of the albums in this round.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
there's a song on this album that fits in really well with my concept accidentally but the entire album is pretty dang good & i expect it'd score pretty well with puppies

i've mostly been sticking to really good songs off albums that are just okay in the EP and concept album rounds since that leaves me a lot more room to work with, but it's tough  :lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
I haven't even thought about what to send in the next round. :neverusethis:
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Lethean

I made some notes of bands that (I think) aren't banned, and there's only 1 or 2 that I haven't multiple albums from, so I'm saving those for the greatest hits round.  Between that and the next few stand-alone rounds, I think if I make it to the concept round, it's going to be slim pickings.  Maybe the concept will be:  songs with the word "the."  I think I can swing that.... :P

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni

I made some notes of bands that (I think) aren't banned, and there's only 1 or 2 that I haven't multiple albums from, so I'm saving those for the greatest hits round.  Between that and the next few stand-alone rounds, I think if I make it to the concept round, it's going to be slim pickings.  Maybe the concept will be:  songs with the word "the."  I think I can swing that.... :P

Was it this roulette you sent Voyager? I was listening to Ghost Mile on the way to work today and was cursing whoever sent it because I should've sent it instead  :biggrin: so good. I'm definitely gonna have slim pickings for just the album round, trying to fit Puppies' wide taste seems to be a real hit-and-miss thing with me haha. Might have to borrow your concept idea just for that round :)
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline Lethean

It was me, but I tried to send Ghost Mile but it was banned, so I sent V.  It didn't do too well, so no need to curse me. ;)

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
 :facepalm: That's right! I got through some of V too. That band has been on fire for years and I'm so excited for the next record.  :metal

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
Working on the last two write ups. Again sorry for the delays. There shouldn't be any more delays going forward....hopefully....you know, best laid plans and all....

At any rate, the rest of the results for this round will be up in the next few hours.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

• DTF.org Member
Puppies Crazy Album Roulette (Round 6 Results Part 2 IS HERE!....finally)
« Reply #1269 on: December 13, 2018, 07:10:26 PM »
Round 6 Results Part 2 (aka After the Sickening)

Time Requiem - Optical Illusion
Kattelox
Neoclassical Progressive Metal
Sweden

First Impression - This feels sort of forgettable. Kind of a poor man's Symphony X.

I had such a hard time with this album. Especially with not comparing it constantly to Symphony X. I would almost call it a gateway album in to Symphonic/Neoclassical Power/Progressive Metal. Something for a newbie to cut their teeth on before getting in to the more complex stuff and finding the true masters of the various metal sub genres. To me it all ended up sounding very pedestrian/vanilla. The other major issue is the lyrics. They are the epitome of not good. I don't know if it's a translation issue with the band being Swedish or if they are really just that bad at writing lyrics. I found myself cringing at some of the lines. Then the vocals have no punch to them. This is the wrong type of music for Goran Edman to be singing. I like his vocals in Karmakanic. His voice is way more suited to Prog Rock. Which leads me to believe that Edman is not the lyricist on this album, because I like the lyrics on Karmakanics albums. Maybe he isn't the lyricist for Karmakanic. I have no idea. The guitar sound for the riffs are pretty much identical to Symphony X. It's like they listened to The Odyssey before making this album and just decided to copy the guitar sound. The lead guitar sound is NOT Symphony X like....I also don't like it. Same with the majority of the keyboard patches. They all sound about as cool and tough as a wet noodle. The drummer is just there. The bassist has the most interesting parts here, but he is sadly buried in the mix the majority of the time. The best part of this album is probably the second half of the title track with some cool back and forth between the keyboardist and the guitarist, but sadly the guitar tone and keyboard patches ruin the whole thing. Then there's the fact that almost all of the songs sound very similar in structure and sound.

This may all sound like the album was terrible (it wasn't) and that I absolutely hated it (not exactly). I think they focused the majority of their efforts on being technical and the songwriting, production, and actual sound of the instruments all suffered for it. There are some beacons of light here, but sadly they are ruined by the major flaws this album has. Get a different singer, work on the tone and sound of the instruments, get better production values, use melodies that work for the song, go for more variety, focus less on technicality and more on song writing and I think you have a winning album. This album just makes it on the right side of the inoffensive threshold.

5.5/10

Jorn Lande & Trond Holter - Dracula: Swing of Death
Jingle
Rock Opera
Norway

First Impression - This artist definitely has a sound and style that they like to stick to.

So a Rock Opera about Dracula eh? This is actually fairly different from the other stuff I've heard from Jorn, but you can definitely tell it's him on this album. This album is also still heavily rooted in the heavy/symphonic metal that Jorn does for the most part. The difference here is obviously Trond Holter. I've never heard of this guy before, but I like his guitar playing/riffs/solos and his song writing style. Jorn collaborating with this guy seems to have gotten the best performance (at least in my opinion, based on the limited albums I've heard him on) out of him since his days with Ark. I still think I like Ark more than this, but this at least has a ton of variety to it and for the most part it all sounds really good. Some of the lyrics come across as a little cheesy, but this is a Rock Opera so that's to be expected to some extent. Swing of Death falls in this category, but it's a fun song to listen to and something very different for Jorn. The song before this, Walking on Water is just a fantastic heavy metal track with some great metal singing. The biggest problem I have with this album is the female vocals. I don't like Lena Fløitmoen's voice which first crops up in Save Me. She seems completely disinterested in singing the songs she is on. Maybe that's just her voice. She doesn't seem to be a match for the pure raw passion that Jorn has. Oh well, at least she isn't on every track, but unfortunately it holds back 4 of the songs here. I cant help but think if they able to get someone like Anneke Van Giersbergen or Floor Jansen it could have been so much better. As an example you have Jorn by himself on the song Queen of the Dead and it's a powerful song filled with every ounce of passion he can muster in to the vocals (plus the fact that the whole band is on point on this song helps too). Then Into the Dark totally ruins the musical bliss that I was just enjoying as soon as her vocals come in....ugh. I had my wife listen to it too (thinking maybe I was missing something), and she said that the female vocalist sounded bored, but she thought Jorn had a Dio-like quality to the passion he puts in to his singing. So there you have it. Jorn awesome, Lena boring. Given that nearly 40% of the runtime I could do without, despite the fantastic musicianship through most of it, I cant in good conscience give this a very high score. Luckily you are dodging the bonus point band -1 because after some investigation this seems to be mostly a Trond Holter project with Jorn as a guest vocalist, not a Jorn project.

7.2/10

Arion - Last of Us
Evermind
Symphonic Power Metal
Finland

First Impression - The melodies! The nearly perfect collaboration of the guitars, bass, and drums!

So there really isn't a ton to say about this album. It isn't overly complex or super proggy, but it's extremely well made. Tight musicianship. Incredible melodies. Both emotional and face melting guitar solos. Keyboards that aren't overly cheesy and add a ton to the songs without overpowering them. Vocals that are powerful and technical and emotional all at the same time (really some of the best power metal vocals I've heard in a while), without overdoing it. Bass you can actually hear and follow and enjoy, mostly. Did I mention the melodies? Drums played perfectly to the song. Melodies! It's so melodic. The melodicness of the melodies could out melody even the most melodious of melody snobs who could only dream of melodies this grand......... Yeah anyways.... Granted a lot of this stuff could be attributed to a lot of both symphonic and power metal bands, but it's the way this band meshes each of those qualities together that makes this album so enjoyable to listen to from start to finish. So a 6/10 you will not be getting as you predicted. It's much better than that.

9.4/10

Blindead - Affliction XXIX II MXMVI
Elite
Atmospheric Sludge Metal
Poland

First Impression - The atmosphere is crushing and comforting at the same time.

Judging on the album cover alone, I expected this to be a reggae/dub/punk/funk band or Nu metal. I was pleasantly surprised when I fired up the album for the first time. Another interesting surprise was the song titles. They all blend together and it makes my OCD extremely happy. Every time I get a new album I compulsively check to see if the song titles make a coherent sentence or blend together in some way. This is the first album I have seen that does this. Why don't more bands do this? No matter.

On to the music. I love the atmosphere here. It isn't crushing in the traditional sense, but more in the bleakness of the atmosphere. It tries to weigh you down and you feel like you are being pushed down by it. At the same time it almost feels like being swaddled in a comfortable blanket. It's a weird combo, but that's just what it feels like to me. And OH MY, that sax (or is it a trumpet) that comes in on After 38 Weeks is bloody brilliant. This whole track is just brilliant and a perfect counterpoint to the first track. The tension builds up again with My New Playground Became. The flow of this album is impeccable. Each song flows effortlessly in to the next. Probably because this is meant to be one long song called Self Consciousness is Desire and After 38 Weeks My New Playground Became Dark and Gray, So It Feels Like Misunderstanding When All My Hopes and Dreams Turn In To Affliction, but the record label said, "No you cant have a song with a title that long." So the band said screw it, we will split it in to 7 tracks and just break the name up. FLAWLESS VICTORY! Anyway, this album is really really good at building up the tension and heaviness and then releasing it in to some brilliant softer sections with a plethora of instruments at the bands disposal (which I realize could all be keyboards, but who cares). From one track to the next "Everything Just Works" (Todd Howard quote, that I don't think even he believes anymore). Dark and Gray is probably my least favorite track here, but it's essential to the album and it isn't bad in any way. The story/concept/lyrics might be the best part of this album. It's a bleak and sad story, but it's very well written and I always say that the saddest stories are sometimes the best, especially if it's so well written. I'm rambling at this point. Take your much deserved high score and send me another album of equal greatness!

9.5/10

Bizali - Thanks Anna
Ariich
Indie Jazz Pop
United Kingdom

First Impression - Groovy avocados

Ok, where the hell did this album come from?!!? I mean I know the band is from Bristol, but holy crap this is some of the grooviest indie/pop/funk/jazz/rock/blues/RnB/soul music to ever come out of the UK. How is this band not more well known. This is the kind of band that should be known and praised the world over! I think my two favorite things going on here are the vocals and the bass. That bass guitarist is laying down some of the funkiest, grooviest, bad ass bass lines in existence. Not to mention the bass tone is on point as well. The vocalist is very diverse and has some serious chops, being able to navigate her entire vocal range with ease, as well as using a variety of styles. That first track, Lucille, pretty much demonstrates everything I just mentioned perfectly. Possibly even more incredibly is the fact that each track here sounds completely unique, yet at the same time they all make a cohesive whole and don't just sound like a bunch of random songs that were thrown together for an album. And in case everyone else is wondering why my first impression says Groovy Avocados, just listen to Everybody Here. Grooviest song about avocados ever. Then again, I don't think I've heard another song about avocados before. So by that logic it's also the heaviest, funkiest, loudest, fastest, slowest, sexiest, ugliest, crappiest, best, jazziest, song I've ever heard about avocados...... Whatever.....what really matters here is that there isn't a weak song here, even the intro/interludes/outro are worth listening to. How often can you say that every song on an album is great. I don't think I could pick a favorite, I've changed my mind every time I've listened to the album. I guess, gun to head, I would probably pick Lucille since it was the first song I heard and immediately got my attention and pulled me in. But boy what a ride the rest of the album is. I even like this more than that Blue Food album.

9.7/10

The Scores So Far

Romdrums - 7.7, 8.5, 8.7, 9.5, 20.1, 8.7 = 63.2
Ariich - 9.5, 7, 7.8, 8, 20.2, 9.7 = 62.2
TAC - 7.6, 8, 9.1, 8.8, 19.5, 9 = 62
Evermind - 8.2, 7.5, 8.5, 6, 21.5, 9.4 = 61.1
Parama - 9.1, 8.7, 6.7, 8.9, 17.7, 8.5 = 59.6
Lethean - 6.8, 7.8, 6.6, 6.8, 21.7, 8.5 = 58.2
Elite - 7.8, 7.4, 8.3, 9, 16.2, 9.5 = 58.2
Jingle - 8.3, 6, 8, 7.7, 19.9, 7.2 = 57.1
Kattelox - 9, 9, 9, 6.8, 15.5, 5.5 = 54.8
Sacul - 8.5, 8.5, 5.9, 8.4, 15.4 = 46.7
Indiscipline - 7.5, 8, 5.8, 7, 18.1 = 46.4
Stadler - 6.4, 7, 6, 6.5, 18.1 = 44
Shadow Ninja - 5.5
Lordcost - 4.5
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 12:54:33 AM by Puppies_On_Acid »
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
Re: Puppies Crazy Album Roulette (Round 6 Results Part 2 IS HERE!....finally)
« Reply #1270 on: December 13, 2018, 07:26:39 PM »
i should've sent blindead earlier, damn  :lol
that is a really good album though

i'm gonna try and close my concept album tonight or tomorrow and then send off my next round entry to you.
i literally just got in the mail the album i was considering sending so i've gotta listen to it tonight anyways  :corn

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1271 on: December 13, 2018, 07:47:23 PM »
Another interesting surprise was the song titles. They all blend together and it makes my OCD extremely happy. Every time I get a new album I compulsively check to see if the song titles make a coherent sentence or blend together in some way. This is the first album I have seen that does this. Why don't more bands do this? No matter.

Cool. Coincidentally, I just finished my Concept Album.

The song titles are:

1. TAC Sent Me
2. A Really Cool Album
3. That I Love So Much
4. I Have No Choice
5. But To Give
6. The Top Score (of The Round)
7. And It's A Pity
8. Everyone Else
9. Will Ultimately
10. Be Eliminated.

I call the album TAC Wins!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1272 on: December 13, 2018, 07:51:48 PM »
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #1273 on: December 13, 2018, 07:59:44 PM »
That Bizali is pretty good although it kind of ended up feeling a little samey by the end to me, I should revisit it.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #1274 on: December 13, 2018, 08:20:25 PM »
Sent for round 7.  :)

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1275 on: December 13, 2018, 08:36:44 PM »
Im glad Arion scored well, but  :sadpanda: you found Lena so unenjoyable.

That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1276 on: December 13, 2018, 09:35:28 PM »
Damn, with scores like this I should either send total shit or finally start working on my concept album.

Tough luck with Jorn, Chad, but at least it's not -1 too. :lol
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1277 on: December 13, 2018, 09:59:57 PM »
okay yeah after giving this one another spin it absolutely is a must-send so nvm my concept album will survive without it anyways

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1278 on: December 13, 2018, 11:27:28 PM »
Im glad Arion scored well, but  :sadpanda: you found Lena so unenjoyable.

I really think it would have broken a 9/10 if it had a better female vocalist. That album is truly an anomaly in everything Jorn has done.

Also I have 3 albums so far for round 7.  :tup
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1279 on: December 14, 2018, 05:48:27 AM »
Wow I had a feeling that would bomb but 5.5? Crap. Well, no way I'll make it past the next elimination. I'll send something tonight. We have totally opposite views of that album: I think early Symphony X is crap and Optical Illusion is fantastic, and Goran Edman sounds way better here than on Karmakanic (but he's good there, too), and I thought the melodies and overall songwriting would be your thing but I whiffed that one big time...

EDIT: Went with my gut and just sent it early. Fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 06:14:13 AM by Kattelox »

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1280 on: December 14, 2018, 06:52:36 AM »
Bizali - Thanks Anna
Ariich
Indie Jazz Pop
United Kingdom

First Impression - Groovy avocados

Ok, where the hell did this album come from?!!? I mean I know the band is from Bristol, but holy crap this is some of the grooviest indie/pop/funk/jazz/rock/blues/RnB/soul music to ever come out of the UK. How is this band not more well known. This is the kind of band that should be known and praised the world over! I think my two favorite things going on here are the vocals and the bass. That bass guitarist is laying down some of the funkiest, grooviest, bad ass bass lines in existence. Not to mention the bass tone is on point as well. The vocalist is very diverse and has some serious chops, being able to navigate her entire vocal range with ease, as well as using a variety of styles. That first track, Lucille, pretty much demonstrates everything I just mentioned perfectly. Possibly even more incredibly is the fact that each track here sounds completely unique, yet at the same time they all make a cohesive whole and don't just sound like a bunch of random songs that were thrown together for an album. And in case everyone else is wondering why my first impression says Groovy Avocados, just listen to Everybody Here. Grooviest song about avocados ever. Then again, I don't think I've heard another song about avocados before. So by that logic it's also the heaviest, funkiest, loudest, fastest, slowest, sexiest, ugliest, crappiest, best, jazziest, song I've ever heard about avocados...... Whatever.....what really matters here is that there isn't a weak song here, even the intro/interludes/outro are worth listening to. How often can you say that every song on an album is great. I don't think I could pick a favorite, I've changed my mind every time I've listened to the album. I guess, gun to head, I would probably pick Lucille since it was the first song I heard and immediately got my attention and pulled me in. But boy what a ride the rest of the album is. I even like this more than that Blue Food album.
YAY! :D

Yeah they got a small cult following but never really got anywhere back then unfortunately. They did one more album as Bizali after that, which was much more focused on the quirky indie side of their music, not much funk or groove really. I still like it a lot but don't find it nearly as exciting. Recently the four of them got back together and also added a cellist and are now making music as Mesadorm, carrying on in the quirky indie pop vein with some added electronic elements. Their first album so far is also cool, but again doesn't have that incredible groove and mix that Thanks Anna had. IMO there's something really special about that album.

Come to think of it, Sacul might well dig the Mesadorm album.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1281 on: December 14, 2018, 10:34:42 AM »
Wow, very gladly surprised by that score indeed! I thought that album would work well with you, and while I agree with you that Dark and Gray is probably the 'weakest' track, it does contribute a lot to the overall mood of the album and without it, it wouldn't be the same. For me personally, the last two tracks are the highlight of the album, but I really enjoy all of it. I'm not sure if I would give it the same high score myself, but I'm not complaining :D
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

• DTF.org Member
Re: Puppies Crazy Album Roulette (Send for Round 7)
« Reply #1282 on: December 14, 2018, 06:23:47 PM »
Need 4 more albums for Round 7
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1283 on: December 14, 2018, 06:25:47 PM »
I did send, right?

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1284 on: December 14, 2018, 06:26:50 PM »
I did send, right?
Yeah I got yours. And I gave it a listen already.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline romdrums

« Reply #1285 on: December 14, 2018, 09:12:30 PM »
I'll be sending mine tonight.  Album I want to send is not on Google Play Music so I'll be sending it via another method.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1286 on: December 14, 2018, 09:18:23 PM »
I didn't send and won't be able to until this evening, so expect my album in 16+ hours from now on.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1287 on: December 15, 2018, 01:41:21 AM »
i've finalized my greatest hits & concept album so you're getting those even if i do get cut
i'm gonna do writeups for them tomorrow tho (wow very tired) and also maybe send round 8 in advance too, why not

won't matter since for all i know i could get a terrible score this round  :metal

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1288 on: December 15, 2018, 04:49:53 AM »
i've finalized my greatest hits & concept album so you're getting those even if i do get cut

IIRC, the cut comes after the Greatest Hits round?
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1289 on: December 15, 2018, 09:50:15 AM »

IIRC, the cut comes after the Greatest Hits round?
You are correct sir.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1290 on: December 15, 2018, 09:53:00 AM »
How many will make it to the Album Round?

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1291 on: December 15, 2018, 09:54:35 AM »
How many will make it to the Album Round?
Most likely 6. Unless there is a tie or if I just feel like moving more on or something.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1292 on: December 15, 2018, 10:00:46 AM »
Oh..OK. That's great.

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1293 on: December 15, 2018, 12:18:22 PM »
Just got the first Greatest Hits album. I'm going to allow all of you to lock in your bands for the greatest hits and concept album round ahead of time (first come first serve) that way there are no surprises if someone should try to send one of the bands you picked before hand. Just because I know it will take a little extra effort putting those together. So if you have bands in mind already for those rounds send me your finalized band lists and I can confirm them.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1294 on: December 15, 2018, 12:20:13 PM »
Another note. If two people decide to use the same band for the concept album round I will allow it as long as the songs are different. Same for the Greatest hits round, as long as every song is different, although this seems much less likely to happen.
aka Puppies_On_Acid