Dream Theater > Dream Theater

Top 3 (or 5) songs you would like to see on the next tour?

(1/51) > >>

bosk1:
Please list and rank the top 3 songs you would like to see played next tour if it were totally up to you to come up with a set list.  You may also list two "honorable mentions" that don't make your top 3.  Feel free to explain why you chose those particular songs.  I would prefer people to be somewhat realistic, but that isn't strictly necessary.  Go.

cramx3:
1. Blind Faith
2. The Glass Prison
3. Octavarium

These are essentially my most favorite DT songs that I have yet to see live

Honorable Mentions:

4. Anna Lee
5. Status Seeker

I chose those two as honorable mentions because I feel like those are two songs I really like that I feel I am extremely unlikely to ever see live

Mladen:
...and thank you in advance for letting the guys in the band know of our choices.  ;)

My choices:
1. Octavarium
2. Stream of consciousness
3. The Ministry of lost souls

I find it odd that this is the era I ended up picking songs from, but most of the 90s classics and the newer stuff have been played quite a bit over the last eight years. They also managed to play so many songs we all love during the time.

Dream Team:
1. The Great Debate
2. Surrender to Reason
3. In the Name of God

HM:
4. Beyond this Life
5. Lost not Forgotten

pg1067:
Assuming they can work up vocal melody alterations that work:

1. The Killing Hand -- Saw it the first two times I saw DT in '92 and was unfamiliar with the song.  Haven't seen it since.

2. Scarred -- Not exactly a rarity, but it's my favorite pre-SFAM song not on I&W (and maybe even if I&W is included).  Octavarium because I haven't seen it since 2005!

3. 6DOIT -- I'd love to see the whole thing, but that isn't realistic, so as much of it as possible (with Goodnight Kiss being the lowest priority).  They did SS, AtCR and LT/GF when I saw them open for Yes in 2004, but I haven't otherwise seen any of it.

Honorable mention:  Octavarium (without the extended intro) Scarred and Anna Lee

**Edited to include numerical rankings**

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version