Author Topic: DT High Voltage 2011 TV Footage?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Robo4900

• The Killing Hand
DT High Voltage 2011 TV Footage?
« on: September 05, 2018, 05:34:12 AM »
Over the past year or so, I've been trying to assemble a full video-synced version of Happy Holidays 2013 on YouTube. It's close to being finished(I need to sync up Learning To Live, and assemble a 2-cam mix of To Live Forever from the two sources available of that), but looking over the work I've done on it so far, one thing that really bothers me is Peruvian Skies.

As it is right now, my version of Peruvian Skies uses a YouTube rip of the Sky TV footage of Peruvian Skies, with the Happy Holidays audio swapped in... So, the video quality is a bit crap, and since I don't have great audio of the Sky version, I can't really do anything about Happy Holidays muting the audience clapping in the intro. I was wondering if anyone here happened to have a high-quality version of the TV footage of Peruvian Skies, which I could use instead of the low-quality YouTube version?

I found a couple of torrents -- dead, unfortunately -- on JamToThis, both appearing to be the same PAL DVD-R footage, but with one containing some artwork and an MD5 sum... So presumably this footage does circulate or has circulated in this form, at least.
Q: "When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go also, would he have brought you, meaning she and then, to the station?"
A: "OBJECTION, your honor! That question should be taken out and shot!"
--Allegedly from Utah vs Kelly, Superior Court of Utah, 1994. May be apocryphal