Author Topic: Do you put your restaurant dishes back in the dishwasher?  (Read 2427 times)

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Do you put your restaurant dishes back in the dishwasher?
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2018, 03:45:31 PM »
This must be Tim's fake account.

:lol

Nope. Proof is in the first sentence of the OP.

Besides, my fake account is going to be Dark Shaft Of Wonders.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline vtgrad

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2018, 03:51:52 PM »
Just feeling creative today King...

Perhaps fumes from my neighbors chemistry experiments have finally migrated into my home and thus my mind.
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."  Ecclesiastes 12:13

Now with Twitler taking a high end steak of this caliber and insulting the cow that died for it by having it well done just shows zero respect for the product, which falls right in line with the amount of respect he shows for pretty much everything else.- Lonestar

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2018, 03:56:21 PM »
This thread was already gold.  And then this happened:
You guys have heard of self cleaning nuclear ovens right?  Cut that bad boy on, file off the protective metal piece that locks the oven door during cleaning, and you've got yourself a clean oven and a 600-650 degree pizza oven that will give you crack-crispy crust to go with your cracker-crispy house.

Yeah, but I don't have one of those, and I'm in an apartment. Also I don't understand how an oven cleans itself, so, there's that.  :lol

Ex-employees of Lonestar's establishment have been berated so much that they now live as oven-gnomes that silently come to the homes of our fine forum residents and skillfully clean those baked and caked microbiology experiments with lemon scented tears... hoping against hope to one day make it back into the good graces of our resident Chef de Cuisine. 
:rollin  I can sort of picture Lonestar telling this story to new chefs at Christmas time, sort of like The Grither.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2018, 04:04:03 PM »
Just feeling creative today King...

No, no.  Take the mantle today.   I'm on vacation. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2018, 04:05:41 PM »
:arranged:
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2018, 04:06:28 PM »
 :lol

Been holding that for the right moment eh? Lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2018, 08:00:20 PM »
No I do not. In fact, I collect as many empty or used plates as possible, put them in a shopping cart, bring them all to my car and leave the cart wherever I damn well please.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2018, 08:35:17 AM »
lol bosk.

I was heartbroken when I noticed that all the Duncan comics aren't in the thread anymore since photobucket took a shit. Had to follow the links and download the pertinent ones so I wouldn't lose them.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2018, 08:41:49 AM »
???  I still see the ones in the original thread.  (and I have them all downloaded and saved anyway...just in case)

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2018, 10:59:11 AM »
???  I still see the ones in the original thread.  (and I have them all downloaded and saved anyway...just in case)

That's odd, something must've changed. I go to the thread often since it's the source of my Facebook profile pic as well, and I sometimes have to give peeps background on it (I probably owe Edan royalties at this point), and a while ago I noticed they were dead links instead of the pics.