Author Topic: Could we?  (Read 875 times)

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
Could we?
« on: August 18, 2018, 07:14:04 PM »
Sorry if this thread it's not on the correct forum. I just happned to notice that we have one dedicated thread only for Star Wars, and a dedicated thrad to Marvel (movies and tv shows) the same for DC (movies and tv shows) and I asked why? It makes difficult for some (or shoud I say me) to keep track of all these, I am just watching Daredevil now, (season 1 ep 8) and when engage into a show, I'd like to come to the forum and read the threads, but for example with Daredevil I don't know where to start because there's only a thread for ALL THINGS marvel, the same happened when I finished season 1 of The Punisher, last week I watched Infinity War and didn't know where to start reading (the thread has 49 PAGES!!!)

I remember when I binge watched Breaking Bad I remember there was a thread for each season and that was really easy to follow. So, I ask, could we have separated thread for each show/movies?

I haven't watched the HAN SOLO movie yet, and that SW thread has 29 pages, I wouldn't know where to start reading, some may say that that's my problem and probably it is, but come on, I think we could do it, could we?

Offline Grappler

• Victory, Illinois Varsity
Re: Could we?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 06:19:25 AM »
Sorry if this thread it's not on the correct forum. I just happned to notice that we have one dedicated thread only for Star Wars, and a dedicated thrad to Marvel (movies and tv shows) the same for DC (movies and tv shows) and I asked why? It makes difficult for some (or shoud I say me) to keep track of all these, I am just watching Daredevil now, (season 1 ep 8) and when engage into a show, I'd like to come to the forum and read the threads, but for example with Daredevil I don't know where to start because there's only a thread for ALL THINGS marvel, the same happened when I finished season 1 of The Punisher, last week I watched Infinity War and didn't know where to start reading (the thread has 49 PAGES!!!)

I remember when I binge watched Breaking Bad I remember there was a thread for each season and that was really easy to follow. So, I ask, could we have separated thread for each show/movies?

I haven't watched the HAN SOLO movie yet, and that SW thread has 29 pages, I wouldn't know where to start reading, some may say that that's my problem and probably it is, but come on, I think we could do it, could we?

Use the search feature.  Go into the thread, search for a word and BAM.  Instant results.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 06:40:05 AM »
Just start a new thread. No biggie.

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 09:27:46 AM »

Use the search feature.  Go into the thread, search for a word and BAM.  Instant results.

BAM

Don’t even know where to start

But no problem, I guess it’s my fault for not watching the TV shows/movies when they broadcasted

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 09:38:15 AM »
There's no reason why you can't start an individual thread if you want to for something like that.  It's just the way the discussion ended up unfolding that it all ended up in the MCU thread.  No big deal either way.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."