Author Topic: Official 2018-2019 NHL Thread - v. Free agents - frenzy and feast  (Read 93173 times)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Just like Backus again.  They are going with Kulhman.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Oh are they? Good. I assume he's playing with Krejci.

Any word on Grizz?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Out.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
BOO!

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
The Stanley Cup is in the house.

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Make them pay again!!

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Oh, they'll call that leg whip.  Lol

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5

Should be suspended. Dirty ass play. Again. Did it to Parayako last game.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Yeah Gary, you're missing the joke. Lol

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
Yeah Gary, you're missing the joke. Lol

The joke will be IF there’s a game 7 that he gets to play. I mean, players safety and all and dirty hits.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

I thought after the last game that slew footing was allowed.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Both teams doing it. Either call it all the time or let it go.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
They are letting them play tonight, which should favor the Blues, but they had to call Marchand on that. That was a dumb penalty to take.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
If that was the case Chara battling wouldn't have been a penalty.   Marchand was a penalty.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Obviously the refs feel the best chance for the Bruins to win is to play shorthanded as much as possible. :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
 :lol

Kev dammit.  Get the lump out of your throat and type something to piss us off! :lol

I miss you.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Well, see you all Wednesday.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
Huge Disappointment. Blues deserved that ass kicking. How do you not show up for that game? Had chances early but once they didn’t capitolize it was over.

Those are my final comments in this thread until after game Wed. night.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I said the Home teams would LOSE games 5 and 6.

Offline TheCountOfNYC

No way Boston loses Game 7 at home. It’s been a great run, but I think the St. Louis Cinderella story ends Wednesday night.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
No way Boston loses Game 7 at home. It’s been a great run, but I think the St. Louis Cinderella story ends Wednesday night.

Same. Smells so much like the Leafs series, and we know how that ended. I simply cannot fathom the Bs losing 3 times at home.

>:(
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Cinderella?

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Official 2018-2019 NHL Thread - v.One win to rule them all
« Reply #1528 on: June 12, 2019, 05:28:05 AM »
I woke up this morning sick to my stomach. By 6:00 am, my wife gave me the first of multiple reminders coming today that the Bruins are not sending me a paycheck. :lol

I have the day off. I wish I was working to make the time go by.

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1529 on: June 12, 2019, 05:40:31 AM »
It all ends tonight.

Go Blues!!!

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #1530 on: June 12, 2019, 06:28:29 AM »
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1532 on: June 12, 2019, 07:45:25 AM »
So Nick, are you picking the Blues? (please please  :lol)

..or merely rooting for them?

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
  • So often fragile power turns to scorn and ridicule
« Reply #1533 on: June 12, 2019, 07:53:18 AM »
Anyone else always have a feeling of melancholy before the last game of the playoffs? Like, this is it for hockey until 3+ months from now...
"My melancholy wants to rest in the hiding places and abysses of perfection. This is why I need music." –Friedrich Nietzsche

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1534 on: June 12, 2019, 07:59:11 AM »
Definitely. It doesn't help that the Red Sox are sucking big time.

I enthusiastically watch the Stanley Cup presentation every year. The only one I have missed that I can remember was 2013, for obvious reasons.

Hoping to see it tonight..

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #1535 on: June 12, 2019, 09:43:44 AM »
Wish I could watch the game tonight, but I've got a ticket to see Paul Gilbert in the city. Go Blues!
Photobucket sucks.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #1536 on: June 12, 2019, 10:33:11 AM »
So Nick, are you picking the Blues? (please please  :lol)

..or merely rooting for them?

I picked Boston at the start of the series.

That said, fuck the Bruins, go Blues!
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1537 on: June 12, 2019, 10:39:00 AM »
This thread is so much fun today. :lol

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1538 on: June 12, 2019, 11:14:14 AM »
It'd be funner with, you know, the actual DTFrs from St. Louis.  But, guess they only post in good times  :biggrin:

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1539 on: June 12, 2019, 11:34:24 AM »
It'd be funner with, you know, the actual DTFrs from St. Louis.  But, guess they only post in good times  :biggrin:

Nah. Just tired of taking shit for posts. I could have spent the past couple days posting video of that cheap shot artist Marchant and his patented potential career ending knee the back of the leg move he likes to do so much....and how if the players safety board really gave a  :censored he'd not be playing tonight.

Or the fact that the only two games the Bruins have looked dominant is when we've had two of our key role players suspended for essentially throwing a hockey hit....on plays where the Boston players themselves were actually more at fault for the hits than the Blues due to the body positions they put themselves in.

Could talk about a bunch of stuff but it's not really important at this point. Gonna watch the greatest Blues victory ever tonight....pop in to relay my excitement then that will be that.