General > General Music Archives

ariich’s new album roulette, v. totally mad (The End Again: post-roulette Train)

<< < (2/283) > >>

The Walrus:
I'm down. You sent a variety of wild stuff in my roulette and helped turn me onto Frost* in a big way as well as Caligula's Horse, Frank Turner, and a bit more appreciation for Myrath and Haken, so I'm looking forward to this. Good to know you're up for a variety of music.

Evermind:
I'm flying out of town on a business trip tomorrow which will apparently take who knows how many days (probably more than a week), but I'd like to play. You'll get my album in a few hours.

ariich:

--- Quote from: Train of Naught on August 04, 2018, 09:33:06 AM ---I can send right away if you're fine with that

--- End quote ---
Absolutely - for those who are signing up, feel free to send whenever you're ready.

--- Quote from: Evermind on August 04, 2018, 10:16:36 AM ---I'm flying out of town on a business trip tomorrow which will apparently take who knows how many days (probably more than a week), but I'd like to play. You'll get my album in a few hours.

--- End quote ---
Perfect timing then! I decided to start a bit early to give more time for people to sign up, and this first round might be a long one if we have a lot of submissions.

twosuitsluke:
I haven't participated in a roulette for quite a while (due to my life being way more hectic than I'd like) but I think I'll find an album roulette easier to keep up with.

Will send shortly if I'm in.

Sacul:
I'm definitely in :metal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version