Author Topic: ariich’s new album roulette, v. totally mad (The End Again: post-roulette Train)  (Read 79114 times)

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Re: ariich’s new album roulette, v. totally mad (5TH & 4TH PLACE)
« Reply #1330 on: October 03, 2018, 05:36:48 AM »
Chuffed to finish in 4th but it's kind of bitter sweet. I was toying with sending 12 Song Program earlier in the roulette but thought it'd be a solid 7.5 at best. Wish I'd sent it earlier now as I might actually have been in the running to win this.
For sure I get that. Sending 12 Song Program would have helped in the semi finals, but you came joint top of the group stage so you couldn't have done much more there!

Cheers for having me as I'm glad to be able to send this sort of stuff and have it actually score well.
Which makes me extremely happy - glad to be an oddity in that regard!

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
« Reply #1331 on: October 03, 2018, 06:18:49 AM »
I mean, it seems as though there is a possibility I could place 4th but still have a higher overall score than 1st, 2nd and 3rd?

That would really be a bitter pill to swallow  :facepalm:

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #1332 on: October 03, 2018, 08:42:35 AM »
1 & 12 are definitely xanthochroid and wintersun but i have a hard time saying which is which, though it hardly matters as they're both pretty positive  :metal

congrats luke on winning loss.jpg!!

take your time (posting resuts) (actually no don't)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 05:52:57 PM by Parama »

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Re: ariich’s new album roulette, v. totally mad (3RD PLACE)
« Reply #1333 on: October 04, 2018, 03:09:27 AM »
FINAL RESULTS: Third place

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
3RD PLACE: Luoto

Wintersun – Time I (2012)

First impression: This is very grand. A little on the cheesy side at times, perhaps, but extremely enjoyable.

Final opinion: I have a bizarre history with Wintersun. I've literally never heard their music before this roulette, but I remember reading about them back when their debut came out and thinking they had a really cool name (they do). Periodically over the last 10+ years I've thought of them and considered giving them a listen, but never got round to it. Anyway I'm really glad to finally hear their music, this is great. Basically the lovechild of Nightwish and Devin Townsend. For sure it's fairly cheesy but in itself I don't consider that a criticism. It's all very bombastic and theatrical and over the top, which is risky as so much can go wrong. But the quality is high and so it's incredibly enjoyable for the bombast. It's also very intricate (I read up on this being the reason it took so long to make) and so repeat listens bring out lots of nice details. Definitely a grower.
Score: 8.5

Sólstafir – Ótta (2014)

First impression: I like it. Not the biggest fan of the production, but it’s very moody and atmospheric.

Final opinion: Yeah I definitely like it, but not as much as I thought I might after that first listen. It has a great bleak, Nordic atmosphere that’s very evocative, and in some of the songs it brings them to life perfectly (the title track for example). But others fall a bit flat for me - not bad by any stretch, just not especially interesting. I don’t know that it’s necessarily the production, which I mentioned in my first impression, because actually it works well in some tracks, I think the others musically just don’t really grab me much. Which is a shame. But it has intrigued me and I think I’ll probably check out at least another album of theirs once I’ve worked through the mass of 8+ rated artists I’ve received this roulette, to see if it speaks to me a little more!
Score: 7.5

Variety score: 3.0/5

A slightly better score than TAC and LoCo, as there’s more variety of tone here. One is very cinematic and energetic, with some fun upbeat moments and heavy ones too, while the other is bleak and more minimalist at times. So a decent effort on the variety front, but they’re not super different in the context of my listening habits. Both rock/metal albums with a folky influence and overlaid with Scandinavian atmosphere.

Total score = 8.5 + 7.5 + 3.0 = 19.0

Alas it is a bronze medal, but a hell of a consistent performance. Not the most varied in terms of style (in the context of the rest of the roulette) but you definitely got a consistently good handle on my tastes and where they overlap with yours. The four 8.5 albums were especially excellent and all likely purchases, but the Omnium Gatherum and Fireproven also interested me enough to definitely want to check out more of their work. Really glad you took part, thanks for the awesome music!

The final final results will be later today.

Maybe.

Perhaps I'll do a Chad and post the write-ups without the scores first, just to prolong the misery for Train and Parama.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1334 on: October 04, 2018, 04:21:13 AM »

Perhaps I'll do a Chad and post the write-ups without the scores first, just to prolong the misery for Train and Parama.

That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Luoto

• Wandering midget
« Reply #1335 on: October 04, 2018, 04:23:02 AM »
It's coming to be the theme of mine to be very consistent without many absolute highs (none of my submissions were 9.0 or more). The finals format also bit me in the arse a little, because I had to slightly compromise musical quality to not completely trash the variety score, which wasn't going to be my strong point to begin with.

Oh well, at least I won round robin.
Always too soon, always too late, always in between.

Offline LordCost

« Reply #1336 on: October 04, 2018, 05:23:49 AM »
I didn't have time to comment before but I agree with what you said in the review of Sleep and Release. Maybe with further listens you'll like some more individual tracks, but I had the same impression.

I'm glad you liked The Tea Club, I only sent Firebears previously in an epic round of a roulette and it didn't go well so I did not send them until now

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1337 on: October 04, 2018, 07:37:05 AM »
The finals format also bit me in the arse a little, because I had to slightly compromise musical quality to not completely trash the variety score, which wasn't going to be my strong point to begin with.
For sure, and I can only apologise, but that's ultimately what I was going for really. As you know my own tastes are very varied, and so I wanted to reward that. The way I chose to do it this time was to make it so people could reach the final by being consistently strong even if all in the same style, but that to win the final they'd have to provide some good variety just that once. I've also considered whether I could introduce a variety score in the group stages. So, you know, it could have been worse :P

I'm glad you liked The Tea Club, I only sent Firebears previously in an epic round of a roulette and it didn't go well so I did not send them until now
I like Firebears, but if I was doing a song roulette, I don't know if I'd have rated it on its own quite so highly. One of the strengths of the album for me is the way it covers a few different styles and influences and the other tracks all contribute a lot.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #1338 on: October 04, 2018, 07:43:40 AM »
Wow, I hate Wintersun and hate Time I even more but I legit thought about sending them early on. Damn!
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1339 on: October 04, 2018, 10:06:48 AM »
#1 This is damn epic. Takes elements of two particular bands I like and fuses them together well. I dig it.

#5 This has some amazing stuff. Not yet sure what I think about how it all fits together yet.

#10 This is really great, right up my alley but not like anything else this roulette. Reminds me of a couple of other bands but pretty different at the same time.

#11 Probably the best thing I’ve heard in this specific genre.
1 is still xanthochroid
5 could be slice the cake tbh
10 is fun
11 is gunship?

I dunno lol

Those "variety" points probably pulled most of the weight in this round though haha

I could also see 10 being gunship
I feel it's kind of unlikely either of mine are 11 but I really don't know

Ariich you're killing me here aaahh
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:29:51 AM by Parama »

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1340 on: October 04, 2018, 12:17:48 PM »
#1 This is damn epic. Takes elements of two particular bands I like and fuses them together well. I dig it.

#5 This has some amazing stuff. Not yet sure what I think about how it all fits together yet.

#10 This is really great, right up my alley but not like anything else this roulette. Reminds me of a couple of other bands but pretty different at the same time.

#11 Probably the best thing I’ve heard in this specific genre.
1 is still xanthochroid
5 could be slice the cake tbh
10 is fun
11 is gunship?

I dunno lol

Those "variety" points probably pulled most of the weight in this round though haha

I could also see 10 being gunship
I feel it's kind of unlikely either of mine are 11 but I really don't know

Ariich you're killing me here aaahh
This sums up my thoughts

Did not expect to make it to top 2 but I would also not be surprised if my album score average is lower than Luoto's and that the album difference is what made me score higher because that will be at least 4.5 I imagine, after seeing Luke's score.
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1341 on: October 04, 2018, 12:39:33 PM »
I think you'll get a 4.5 and not a 5 because both albums are pretty dark in tone, generally speaking

That's like, the only similarity

I also took that into consideration which is why one of my albums is darker in tone and the other is like all major keys the whole way through  :lol regardless I still don't expect a perfect 5 on the variety score though but we shall see

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1342 on: October 04, 2018, 12:46:18 PM »
I love everyone's lack of confidence.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1343 on: October 04, 2018, 01:00:49 PM »
I think I lost
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1344 on: October 04, 2018, 01:01:24 PM »
I think I lost
You should believe in yourself more!

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1345 on: October 04, 2018, 01:05:22 PM »
I love everyone's lack of confidence.
I've never won a roulette and I don't plan to start now

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Re: ariich’s new album roulette, v. totally mad (THE END)
« Reply #1346 on: October 04, 2018, 01:14:01 PM »
I've never won a roulette and I don't plan to start now
Then I have good news for you.

FINAL RESULTS
Third place here: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=52779.msg2479328#msg2479328

RUNNER UP: Parama

Xanthochroid – Blessed He With Boils (2012)

First impression: This has some amazing stuff. Not yet sure what I think about how it all fits together yet.

Final opinion: Thank you for contributing to my education in black metal (along with Puppies’ Enslaved submission from round 2). I mean, there’s clearly a range of ideas here, but black metal seems to be at the core of it all. This is a very cool album, in a schizophrenic sort of way. There’s quite a variety of styles and influences, and the way it all fits together doesn’t always quite work for me (most songs have bits I love and bits I’m not so keen on), but it’s never jarring enough to stop this being a strong album overall. And I love how cinematic it is at times, the use of choirs, strings and other effects creating a great atmosphere and some brilliant moments. I also like how they utilise a wide range of vocal styles. There are a few individual parts that are slightly derivative (bits of the title track sound like pure Opeth, for example) but not enough to stop the album from feeling fairly original. It’s all solid stuff, and very impressive for a debut.
Score: 8.0

fun. – Aim And Ignite (2009)

First impression: This is really great, right up my alley but not like anything else this roulette. Reminds me of a couple of other bands but pretty different at the same time.

Final opinion: I listened to Be Calm as part of your EP which beat me in t’other Rich’s roulette and loved it, so I wondered if you’d be brave enough to send me stuff like this. Really glad you did as it’s a great album! Very different to anything else you’ve sent in the roulette (or anyone else really). Be Calm is definitely a highlight but there are a lot of other really strong songs as well. They have a pretty unique style. There are moments that remind me of Queen’s poppy years, and others that sound like a more chilled out Foxy Shazam. Not every track is killer but they’re all at least good fun, and some are great. And in general I love the upbeat, quirky and occasionally theatrical vibe they do a great job of. This also wins the award for Most Appropriate Band Name.

Variety score: 4.0/5

In most regards these two albums are clearly very different. One is dark, heavy metal while the other is fun (lol) upbeat pop. Tonally they couldn’t be more different, so definitely a high variety score. The reason it scores just a half point lower than Luke and Train is that there’s something in the way the music is constructed that feels kinda similar to me. I fully appreciate this might just be the way I approach music and everyone else may disagree, but for all the differences, both albums are quite dynamic, theatrical, quirky even, and bring together a range of styles and influences.

Total score = 8.0 + 8.5 + 4.0 = 20.5

So close and yet so far! A part of me would have loved the symmetry of you winning my roulette after I scraped through to victory in yours, but I’m nothing if not fair (and you pipped me to win Elite’s anyway, so I feel we’re even) and Train just edged ahead on subsequent listens. You sent me so much great music (your 8.5s in particular are pretty certain purchases) and have definitely got a better handle on my tastes. Semi finalist last time, finalist this time and with a 0.3 higher average rating. So you'll win next time right?

WINNER: Train

Gunship – Gunship (2015)

First impression: Probably the best thing I’ve heard in this specific genre.

Final opinion: According to RYM, I’ve listened to precisely zero synthwave albums. Even the wider label of synthpop, which seems to get applied to a lot of different stuff (Alan Parsons? Ulver?!) I’ve heard few albums within, and those that I’d consider vaguely close to Gunship in genre (i.e. not Ulver) I don’t normally rate highly. This is terrific, however. Great vibes - with a nice sense of energy yet really chill as well, and gorgeously atmospheric at times. Some of it reminds me of the poppy end of Everything Everything, in a good way. The Martin Grech collaboration caught me by surprise and I’m not sure his vocals 100% work, but it’s pretty interesting. There’s not a great deal of variety across the album, but there doesn’t need to be as it’s not a long album, and there’s enough to keep it engaging. And actually the consistency of style helps to keep it feeling coherent - it’s definitely a good album experience.

Slice The Cake – Odyssey to the West (2016)

First impression: This is damn epic. Takes elements of two particular bands I like and fuses them together well. I dig it.

Final opinion: Good lord, this is intense. You described it as “deathcore” which sounded a bit scary although I don't know what it actually means. I’m not sure it’s as heavy as Parama was making out though. I mean, a lot of it is pretty damn heavy, but there’s nothing here that is heavier than some stuff I listen to. Indeed there are a whole load of moments that remind me of a cross between Between the Buried and Me and The Human Abstract. And in terms of balance, ok I do find it gets a bit much in some stretches that are very full-on, but when that happens, it’s inevitably not long before a melodic or even calm section appears and provides the necessary reprieve. In addition to the heaviness, it’s also narratively intense as well. But despite it occasionally getting a bit much (and the album length doesn’t particularly help in that regard), it’s really well balanced overall - good mix of calm moments, clean heavy sections, harsh but still melodic stuff, and then yeah the manic intense stuff, particularly as the album reaches its emotional climax and the character seems to lose his mind. It’s an incredibly immersive and cathartic experience, and the quality is consistently very high throughout.

Variety score: 4.5/5

I think to get a 5/5 here, the Gunship would have needed to have been ambient electronica with no vocals. So you weren’t that far off! But yeah these are as different as any roulette submissions really. One is heavy, intense, aggressive, with huge mood swings and really focused on organic sounds. The other is chilled, atmospheric, consistent in tone, very synthy, and generally rather pleasant. Pretty much nailed the theme!

Total score = 8.5 + 8.5 + 4.5 = 21.5

So there we have it - congrats on the victory, you are now bathed in glory forever. There wasn't a huge amount in it in the end, but you did enough. And you do have the highest average score of the roulette, plus the only person to hit 9/10 twice so this feels pretty deserved. Good tactical play as well, holding back some of your strongest stuff for the knockouts! Thanks for all the awesome music and also for totally getting into the spirit of sending me such varied and unusual stuff all with such high quality. I had no idea what to expect when starting this roulette in terms of who would do well, but you dominated from early on and managed to hold on. All hail the great Train of Naught! :hefdaddy

The end

Thanks again to all 18 people who participated, and also those who didn't but followed and joined in with comments etc. I loved my last album roulette and if anything this one turned out even better after learning from the mistakes of the past in terms of how I set it up. So much fantastic music, and I found it a lot of fun as well.

Here's the final ranking:

1. Train of Naught
2. Parama
3. Luoto
4. twosuitsluke
5. LordCost
6. TAC
7= Lethean
7= jingle.boy
7= Puppies_On_Acid
7= Sacul
11. Kattelox
12= Elite
12= Evermind
12= kingshmegland
12= Nekov
12= romdrums
17= Indiscipline
17= Stadler

And a reminder, it anybody wants to send me additional post-roulette submissions to check out, rate and report back on, I'll be happy to do so. I've got some on my list already. I'll also do another roulette sometime next year, so you can of course hold stuff back to send next time as well. But if you wanted to, say, send a couple of things you thought were too risky to test them out safely, this is your chance!

That's all folks! But I will keep this updated with post roulette submissions, and may also update with any catalogue exploring that I do on my favourite submissions, like last time. I might also post some more fun stats, because I'm cool like that.

I be am boner inducing.

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1347 on: October 04, 2018, 01:18:09 PM »
I'm just really glad for Train that he won with Slice the Cake. I've been sending some of my favourite songs/albums/artists in roulettes and more often than not it goes poorly (see Chad's roulette) :lol . Good job Dennis!
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1348 on: October 04, 2018, 01:19:18 PM »
Grats trainy  :metal

Do agree that slice the cake is damn good but I wouldn't have sent something that risky myself, haha, glad you liked both the albums anyways

And an extra half point in variety wouldn't have helped me anyways so whatevs  :P

New Gunship album is out literally tomorrow btw so you might wanna check that out

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1349 on: October 04, 2018, 01:24:28 PM »
Do agree that slice the cake is damn good but I wouldn't have sent something that risky myself, haha, glad you liked both the albums anyways
Fo sho - like I say if there are others you thought might be too risky, do feel free to send them my way to give you an idea about how well different things might go next time.

And an extra half point in variety wouldn't have helped me anyways so whatevs  :P
As it happens, true.

New Gunship album is out literally tomorrow btw so you might wanna check that out
Certainly will do.

Also definitely checking out the other fun. and Xanthochroid albums. With Slice the Cake, while I loved this album because it was finely balanced, I could definitely see myself finding it too much if the balance had shifted or the melodic hooks hadn't been as strong, so I'll check out their previous albums but I feel more cautious about those. :lol

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1350 on: October 04, 2018, 01:31:57 PM »
lol don't check out fun's second album it kinda blows
a few good tracks but a lot of garbage too

there was a precursor band to them you may wanna check out though

also go send in puppies' roulette dammit

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
Re: ariich’s new album roulette, v. totally mad (semi final results, 1 of 3)
« Reply #1351 on: October 04, 2018, 01:46:02 PM »
I'll definitely take part in the 4th place play off, mainly to send you something that will make you regret placing Parama above me  :rollin
also, nice job luke  :lol

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1352 on: October 04, 2018, 02:01:07 PM »
lol don't check out fun's second album it kinda blows
a few good tracks but a lot of garbage too
Hmm, ok I'll probably give it a listen but I'll temper my expectations. Foxy Shazam did that too, very disappointing.

there was a precursor band to them you may wanna check out though
Cool, will do. Name?

also go send in puppies' roulette dammit
I will now that I can dedicate a bit of headspace to it.

I'll definitely take part in the 4th place play off, mainly to send you something that will make you regret placing Parama above me  :rollin
also, nice job luke  :lol
Yeah Luke beat two of the three finalists. :lol

Also the average ratings are interesting. You came 4th as both Luke and Luoto averaged higher than you. You had better tactics though!

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1353 on: October 04, 2018, 02:37:08 PM »
Yeah I forgot the name but it should be on the related bands page for them

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #1354 on: October 04, 2018, 02:42:56 PM »
Congrats Train!
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1355 on: October 04, 2018, 03:14:15 PM »
So basically I actually came second? Based on scores alone?

:censored :censored :censored

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1356 on: October 04, 2018, 03:18:11 PM »
So basically I actually came second? Based on scores alone?

:censored :censored :censored
But wouldn't it have been worse if you'd had the highest overall score? :P

And yeah if it had been simply on scores, you'd probably have come second (although people might have sent different stuff with a different set of rules). But that wasn't the game I'm afraid!

I be am boner inducing.

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1357 on: October 04, 2018, 03:32:29 PM »
Yea, it is what it is  :lol

I was more annoyed when I blew it in Tomi's roulette. I really enjoyed it dude, I'm thinking because we're both of the same age and from the same country it helped my chances (especially with submissions like The King Blues). I'll definitely take part in your next and follow through this time  :tup

Congrats to Train as well  :biggrin: smashed it!

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1358 on: October 04, 2018, 03:38:55 PM »
Yea, it is what it is  :lol

I was more annoyed when I blew it in Tomi's roulette. I really enjoyed it dude, I'm thinking because we're both of the same age and from the same country it helped my chances (especially with submissions like The King Blues). I'll definitely take part in your next and follow through this time  :tup
:heart

Ridiculously I'm looking forward to my next one already, I'm like an addict. :lol But seriously, I have a shitload of new albums by artists *I already listen to* that I've neglected during my roulette, plus probably about 30-40 artists from the roulette I want to explore more, plus like 8 post-roulette submissions to check out. I think my new music fix is pretty full for a good few months. But when it's time, I'll be seeking you out to make sure you take part!

EDIT: Also not sure whereabouts you're based but it'd also be great to catch you at a gig or something at some point.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1359 on: October 04, 2018, 03:40:58 PM »
You're gonna have more than 8 post roulette submissions once I get home

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1360 on: October 04, 2018, 03:43:30 PM »
I live in Gloucestershire so most gigs I go to are usually in Bristol or Birmingham. I do hit up the odd one in London though. Would definitely be good to catch you at a gig dude.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 03:55:28 PM by twosuitsluke »

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1361 on: October 04, 2018, 03:47:22 PM »
You're gonna have more than 8 post roulette submissions once I get home
I like how threatening this sounds.

Thoigh remember how you sent me stuff last time that you then couldn't use this time. Just worth considering.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1362 on: October 04, 2018, 03:48:46 PM »
I live in Gloucestershire so most gigs I go to are usually in Bristol or Birmingham. I do not up the odd one in London though. Would definitely be good to catch you at a gig dude.
I'm in Herts so pretty much only gig in London as any touring band will pretty much always play there. Lived in Bristol for 7 years though so do find myself back there very occasionally.

If you're down in London though definitely let me know!

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1363 on: October 04, 2018, 03:54:05 PM »
This time I'm only sending the risky stuff I wouldn't think of sending you otherwise  :metal

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1364 on: October 04, 2018, 04:04:48 PM »
Can't wait! :metal

I be am boner inducing.