Author Topic: jingle.boy's 4th roulette: That's all she wrote folks - another happy ending  (Read 97955 times)

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Re: jingle.boy's fourth roulette - Round 1-first impressions
« Reply #315 on: August 05, 2018, 07:04:57 PM »
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #316 on: August 06, 2018, 05:04:43 AM »
:corn

But I'm going to bed soon fucker.

Da fuq? 

Quote from: jingle.boy on August 05, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
Resultz will be no later than tomorrow morning - sometime in the next 24-26 hours.

I'm gonna do one final listen to make sure I'm 100% comfortable with the order (inclusive of ties), and results will be up in about 2 hours.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #317 on: August 06, 2018, 05:10:34 AM »
You're doing that on purpose as I'll be asleep soon, I know.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #318 on: August 06, 2018, 05:33:34 AM »
I have a couple splendid potential failures in mind for round 2, and I dare ask our gracious host how does he feel about oddities as foreign language / not adult male sung tunes?

I apologise in advance if such questions are trespassing roulette etiquette.

Questions are fine.  As TAC said, I like my ladies plenty - all styles too... operatic (love Tarja and Floor; Simone is nice; Sharon is good, but imo, not very ... powerful?), metal (Magali Luyten is one of my favorite female vocalists; Ida Haukland  :hefdaddy), and plenty of others both current and classic (Sass Jordan - to hell with you Puppies!, Sarah Teets from Mindmaze, Amanda Somerville, Anneke :drool:, Charlotte Wessels... ).  No issue with female vocals at all (to hell with YOU, wolfking!).

As for non-english lyrics, that on the other hand ain't my cup of tea.  Can't think of too many tunes in my library that I'd rate highly that are foreign (to me) language.  If I'm gonna listen to someone singing, I'd like to know what it's about.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #319 on: August 06, 2018, 05:43:53 AM »
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #320 on: August 06, 2018, 05:45:43 AM »
Gotcha, jingle.boy. Thank you!

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #321 on: August 06, 2018, 05:53:22 AM »
Gotcha, jingle.boy. Thank you!

He also likes growls.  Deep, ballsy, gutteral, nut cracking, fist pumping, manly fucking growls.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
Re: jingle.boy's fourth roulette - We're off to see the Wizard
« Reply #322 on: August 06, 2018, 05:57:56 AM »
As for non-english lyrics, that on the other hand ain't my cup of tea.
(Parama) - The Hirsch Effekt / Agitation
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #323 on: August 06, 2018, 06:01:47 AM »
He also likes growls.  Deep, ballsy, gutteral, nut cracking, fist pumping, manly fucking growls.

Thanks, mate. Great first date tip. *grin*

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #324 on: August 06, 2018, 06:05:02 AM »
Man. my reading skills were poor this weekend. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #325 on: August 06, 2018, 07:03:28 AM »
Before I post results, I'm calling an audible on the twist around the 'bonus' bands.  My intent is not for anyone to earn the top ranking and/or win BECAUSE they happened to send one of the 'bonus' bands (as happened in a previous roulette - looking squarely at you jj  :biggrin:).  And since I may not be eliminating anyone, the additional points don't matter in that regard.  So, modifications to this - ONE spot improvement if the song finishes in the top half of the ranking; TWO spots if it finishes in the bottom half of the ranking; and players can only earn the 'bonus' improvement once during the roulette.  I think this is fair since I'm going to start the scoring this way (ie, not make a change mid-roulette), and since nobody knows what bands are on this list, it's not like anyone submitted the bands with the intent of getting the ranking improvement - I simply want to reward people for taking a chance with bands that I'm not generally a fan of.

With that said ....

Results imminent.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 11:38:04 AM by Kattoelox »
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #327 on: August 06, 2018, 07:40:02 AM »
These are the unadjusted rankings

Elite: Caligula's Horse - All is Quiet By the Wall
There is a lot going on with this tune… not always in a good way.  Some parts I liked (the acoustic moments, the guitar solo / outro was the best part of the song), but most of this didn’t click at all.  The screaming parts of the vocals - the vocals in general.  Some of the guitar chords were grating to me - I’m not a musical theory guy (at least, not since I was 11 years old), but I’d classify a lot of what I heard as being in a minor key, or being minor chords?  It just didn’t work for these ears.  Seneca tried sending these guys in the last roulette, and it didn’t end well for him either.
Ranking: 10

Parama: The Hirsch Effekt / Agitation
This was a pleasant surprise - it didn’t totally suck.  Are some of the vocals non-English - guess you confirmed that?  I really liked the orchestral arrangements in this, but  really wasn’t a fan of anything from the guitarist… to whiney and squeaky.  That solo melted my ears … and not in a good way - I truly couldn’t wait for it to end.  The whole song gave me a bit of an alt-rock vibe, and I was never an alt-rock fan.  This was definitely one of the ones that didn’t improve with multiple listens.  I just not a fan of the moody, gloomy, depressive style of music.
Ranking: 9

Train Of Naught: Soen / Sectarian
This came with a Dan Swano vibe vocally, but I only like that tenor/monotone style so much.  This by no means is a bad song, but something has to finish in the bottom.  The slow/plodding, melo-whatever style of music is usually a miss, and this 'missed.  I probably should like this more than I do, but for my tastes, it’s middle of the road at best - and with so many people in this round finding the strong side of the road, this one ends up down in the bottom three.
Ranking: 9

Puppies_on_Acid: The Lord Weird Slough Feg / High Passage / Low Passage
At first, I was digging this - it certainly put the fun in funky.  But then I listened to it a few more times.  Like Dr. Stein, I really liked the instrumental part, but the vocal sections were just too damned repetitive.  Cheesy lyrics didn’t bother me, but the same rhythm/beat over and over and over again eventually got on my nerves.
Ranking: 8

Indiscipline: Helloween* / Dr. Stein
It wasn’t Kiske that I didn’t like about this song - his delivery was fine.  It was just just a pedestrian and almost boring song - at least during the verses/chorus’s.  The instrumental section kicked ass.  For my liking, it was a bi-polar song - though it probably fits in the context of the album.  I get Halloween is a classic metal band, but this did nothing to change my opinion that this act is over-rated by the DTFs… I’m being facetious of course, but Halloween has just never clicked for me, and Dr. Stein didn’t make me want to give them another go.  And what’s with that A Day in the Life chord at the end?  Completely out of place.
Ranking: 8

Stadler: Wetton/Downes / Under the Sky
This is going to suffer a similar fate to TAC’s submission of Do I Remember A Life, sent me in a previous roulette, and I feel bad for itI I actually went back to read my writeup for that, and it this submission pretty much mirrors everything I felt about that song back then - absolutely gorgeous song, and “I have no doubt that this will be a grower, get better with every single listen, and could very likely in a year or so be the best song from this round – but for the moment, it isn’t.”
Ranking: 7

jjrock88: Fifth Angel* / Time Will Tell
You once said that we both in the same Rock City, just different sides of the track … you’re right, I guess I just moved about 15 years ago - but this one was like visiting my old neighbourhood and remembering everything I liked about those times.  Just like many submissions you’ve had for me in my previous 3 roulettes, this was … Solid.  It didn’t completely wow me, but there was nothing about this that I didn’t like.  Rewind the clock 30 years, and I’d have been all over this like a cougar on a wounded chicken.  I’m now really pissed I missed these guys  :sad:.  Wish I could rate this higher, but don’t despair, this and every song ahead of it is at least a B+ in my normal ranking scheme, which is good enough to keep and get repeat listens.
Ranking: 6

Lowdz: Eric Gillette / The Great Unknown
Heavy as fuck, in a good way.  Totally not what I was expecting from Eric as a solo act.  Damn he has a smooth voice.  I could do without the Home/Sacrificed Son rhythm line that reared it’s head at the start of the instrumental section - man that’s used a lot now that I think about it.  This started out in the top grouping, but lost a few spots not because I liked it any less, but others improved over the week.
Ranking: 6

Bolsters: Choirboys / Run to Paradise
On one of the series of listens, this came on directly after The Hirsch Effekt, and instantly changed my mood from wanting to hang myself to snapping my fingers and enjoying life again :lol.  This was absolutely foot tapping goodness.  Based on your note, I can totally see how this is a classic-rock radio staple.  Not sure why it/them never resonated around these here parts.  This song for you would probably be the same as Loverboy/Turn Me Loose is for me - local artists, lots of radio play, and just a solid tune all-around (any of the fogeys can come at me over that).  Would loved to have ranked this higher, but she sits in the middle.
Ranking: 5

Lethean: Katatonia* / Old Heart Falls
I definitely hear a Tom England twang in Jonas’ voice - which is a good thing.  The keyboards in the background were haunting - in a good way.  Normally, I’m not a fan of the doom-and-gloom style but this was pretty decent on first listen, and improved with every subsequent listen - leapfrogging a couple of songs in the process.  Now, that may very well piss off a few of the bottom-dwellers, but for some reason, it worked in this case.  I don’t know why… them’s tastes for you.
Ranking: 5

Kingshmegland: A.C.T. / The Effect
I was worried initially.  First round of listening, and I had no idea which song was King’s.  I must’ve been distracted, because I should’ve known exactly this was his.  Nowadays, I lean more to the  :metal side of music - it seems that most prog-rock outfits just don’t float my boat, but damn this was a very good listen.  ProgSnob gave me an A.C.T. song last time around, and it only prompted me to check out one album.  This will prompt me to check out more.  As the only pure prog-rock song sent this round (I guess Wetton/Downes could be considered prog-rock), this was super enjoyable, but faced some tough competition. That’s what I thought after a couple of listens… but after a few more, you benefited the most from repeat listens to end up in the top half.
Ranking: 4

Evermind: Wolverine / Your Favorite War
I'll say it again, this kind of mood/atmosphere that wouldn’t work, but it did, and what a great solo - short as it was.  Polar opposite in the tone between this and King’s song, but they teamed up to form a great back-to-back listen, and they get the tie.  I love me my ballads, and this as a metal / non-traditional power ballad clicked by the second listen, with the nice gradual build.  Like the Katatonia track, it gave a very haunting mood - in the best possible way.  Did I mention the solo?  :hefdaddy
Ranking: 4

wolfking: Amorphis* / Amongst Stars
This would be the Jesse “The Body” submission -  ‘win if you can; lose if you must, but always cheat’. I admire that  :tup.  Based on your writeup signalling Anneke’s participation in this one, I knew within the first 15 seconds which track was yours - no way not to know that voice, just with her opening moans.  There isn’t anything he’s lent her voice to that I don’t love - she instantly makes any song better, and it’s a good thing she’s here, because without her, this would would’ve fallen closer to the middle of the pack - Tomi’s voice on his own is in that mid-range that usually doesn’t do much for me… but in this case, it’s a great contrast with AVG.  Structure of the song was top notch too - and another case of tasteful and appropriate growls.
Ranking: 3

lonestar: Orphaned Land* / The Cave
First impression…. ‘what a middle eastern vibe this has … wait, isn't Orphaned Land is from the middle east? … guess this is lodestar’s’.  There is a lot going on with this tune… in a very good way.  Orchestra, choirs, female vox, a fucking maniac on the drums, multiple (and excellent) solos, diverse instrumentation, spoken parts, and …. wait for it …. tasteful and appropriate growlies.  Take note class, this is how it’s done if you feel the need to send growls.  Guess you just had to prove me wrong that acts with ‘doom’ or ‘death’ to describe their genre wouldn’t get a lot of love, eh?  ;D
Ranking: 3

TAC: Nahtram - The Wolf
There’s a certain je ne sais quoi missing with this song… oh that’s right - GROWLS.  You’re a fucker.  After the first round of listening, I was wondering which song was yours, then thought “that bastard probably sent the instrumental!” :lol  So many different and diverse parts to this song - nice keyboard intro, heavy as shit, slower/acoustic breakdown, great keyboard and guitar riffs and licks all over the place.  Complex writing and talented execution.  Nice piece of ass this one was.  Just like your old lady :neverusethis:
Ranking: 2

Kattoelox: Time Requiem / Sin to Sin
It’s really quite fun to see people try to guess their song based on the initial thought.  I dunno if you were being super anxious, or trying to use reverse psychology (on yourself), cuz you were so far off it made me giggle.  This is right in the jingle wheelhouse - everything about this song clicked.   Slow accostic intro, then BAM! (insert Emeril voice there).  Perfect prog-metal wankery - showing off their chops, but not in a way that is technical for the sake of being technical.  I don’t know Edman from his Yngvie work, but certainly do from Signum Regis. Reminds me of how I feel about bands like Anthriel (7.5... really?  >:() and Lost In Thought - great prog-metal that is like a mini-me to Symphony-X (Anthriel) and Dream Theater (Lost in Thought).
Ranking: 1

And these are the adjusted standings

Kattoelox - 1
TAC - 2
wolfking* - 2
lonestar* - 2
kingshmegland - 4
Evermind - 4
Lethean* - 4
jjrock88** - 4
Bolsters - 5
Lowdz - 6
Indiscipline** - 6
Stadler - 7
Puppies_On_Acid - 8
Train of Naught - 9
Parama - 9
Elite - 10

* - 1 spot improvement
** - 2 spot improvement

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #328 on: August 06, 2018, 07:55:43 AM »

Bolsters: Choirboys / Run to Paradise

Based on your note, I can totally see how this is a classic-rock radio staple.  Not sure why it/them never resonated around these here parts.  This song for you would probably be the same as Loverboy/Turn Me Loose is for me - local artists, lots of radio play, and just a solid tune all-around (any of the fogeys can come at me over that). 

Um, classic rock junkie - don't think that's in dispute around these parts - and never even heard OF it, let alone HEARD it.   And this from a guy that actually just bought not one, but TWO Loverboy disks in the last couple months.   (Jingle, "The Kid Is Hot Tonite" is one of my favorite songs of that genre). 

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: jingle.boy's fourth roulette - Round 1 Resultz - rejoice or despair?
« Reply #329 on: August 06, 2018, 07:57:05 AM »
Wow! I'm so happy you enjoyed that, Chad. That album is worth checking out, I think you will love it. I was expecting to maybe come in the middle. At first I thought that song was perfect for you, and a couple days after I sent it I started to seriously second guess myself and didn't expect to do well, so that makes me happy. Gonna read the rest of the results and then send my song this afternoon or tonight.

Also, shut up, that Anthriel album is still good  :lol

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #330 on: August 06, 2018, 08:01:26 AM »
Um, classic rock junkie - don't think that's in dispute around these parts - and never even heard OF it, let alone HEARD it.
It was/is immensely popular in its country of origin (Australia), but as far as I know it never caught on anywhere else.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #331 on: August 06, 2018, 08:09:26 AM »
Can't complain about the start.

Chad, A.C.T. has so many dimensions that I just can't help singing their melodies in any of their stylistic changes.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #332 on: August 06, 2018, 08:11:14 AM »
*sigh of relief*  I was afraid you'd hate Jonas and that would make Lethean  :sadpanda:  Glad you (somewhat) enjoyed him and I hope eventually check them out more.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #333 on: August 06, 2018, 08:16:01 AM »
Gonna read the rest of the results and then send my song this afternoon or tonight.

Hang on there tiger.  As the last-ranked person, Elite gets to assign a handicap to anyone in the Top 3 (inclusive of adjusted rankings).  The 'handicap' is in the form of assigning a theme to the submission.

Possible Handicaps:
Instrumental or ballad
Epic (15+ minutes) or shorty (under 3:30)
Elite picks a letter or color - the song, band or album must start with that letter, or have a color in it the title/name
Opening or closing track
Seven Deadly Sins - something to do with any of Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Sloth, Wrath, or Greed
Aggressive or Mellow
Song from the childhood years of the handicapped player

Katt, TAC, lonestar, wolfking... one of you may be getting handicapped.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #334 on: August 06, 2018, 08:38:31 AM »
 :sadpanda:
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #335 on: August 06, 2018, 08:41:19 AM »
Gonna read the rest of the results and then send my song this afternoon or tonight.

Hang on there tiger.  As the last-ranked person, Elite gets to assign a handicap to anyone in the Top 3 (inclusive of adjusted rankings).  The 'handicap' is in the form of assigning a theme to the submission.

Possible Handicaps:
Instrumental or ballad
Epic (15+ minutes) or shorty (under 3:30)
Elite picks a letter or color - the song, band or album must start with that letter, or have a color in it the title/name
Opening or closing track
Seven Deadly Sins - something to do with any of Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Sloth, Wrath, or Greed
Aggressive or Mellow
Song from the childhood years of the handicapped player

I had forgotten how much of an ahole you are as a roulette runner  :lol. I can see some of those really messing with the top runners
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #336 on: August 06, 2018, 08:53:12 AM »
 :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #337 on: August 06, 2018, 09:02:28 AM »
if you think that song in particular sounds gloomy then i have to wonder what actually depressing music sounds like to you  :lol i dunno though, i'm probably just gonna drop out here 'cause it's already clear our tastes don't align in any way whatsoever

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #338 on: August 06, 2018, 09:06:33 AM »
Rules are for fools  :hat

Okay... I'll wait to see what Elite wants to do  :biggrin: Pastrama, don't be a quitter!

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #339 on: August 06, 2018, 09:11:38 AM »
I had forgotten how much of an ahole you are as a roulette runner  :lol.

Yup!  That's me.  Don't forget the 'I'm rubber, you're glue' aspect to this - one of the four potential handicapee's has been given the ability to turn that handicap around on Elite.

:burns:

if you think that song in particular sounds gloomy then i have to wonder what actually depressing music sounds like to you  :lol i dunno though, i'm probably just gonna drop out here 'cause it's already clear our tastes don't align in any way whatsoever

Oh believe me, I'm entirely aware you'd have music far more gloomy and depressing.  If you don't have anything less gloomy/plodding, then this could be an exercise in frustration for us both.  Your call whether to stay or not.

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #340 on: August 06, 2018, 09:21:41 AM »
I'm still going for the win :metal kinda disappointed that didn't work out, that Soen album and especially that song went down very well in roulettes but lately for some reason it just doesn't. I'll use one of my more prog/power-y submissions for the next round and see how that fares
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #341 on: August 06, 2018, 09:22:28 AM »

God bless the bonus, couldn't ask for more in my first (not russian) roulette.

I found the judgement absolutely fair. The rationale behind my gamble was - assuming "usual" Helloween had always failed to pass your filters - letting this oddball song's playful side infect your playful bone. Gamble failed, sun still shining.

Plus, in a single round I got to know some beautiful shit from the other players, and I'll drink to that.

Now I'm pleasantly torn between course-correcting towards your taste's small sample I've gauged from this round and throwing some campy terrible curveball.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #342 on: August 06, 2018, 09:34:14 AM »
you already have 15 other people and i barely wanted to send in the first place so  :lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #343 on: August 06, 2018, 09:35:29 AM »
I'm so annoyed that you've already heard Zierler, Chad, yet the album only has 3 plays. That's enough for me to know not to send them, but... damn.  :lol

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #344 on: August 06, 2018, 09:41:26 AM »
Ok, learned a lot from those write ups. Now for the hard part, finding a song. Hurry up with that handicap boy!!!

Offline Lethean

« Reply #345 on: August 06, 2018, 09:41:49 AM »
you already have 15 other people and i barely wanted to send in the first place so  :lol
Send him Thy Catafalque.   :metal :metal :metal

OK maybe not; but you could sent others that you sent me.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #346 on: August 06, 2018, 09:45:32 AM »
I'm so annoyed that you've already heard Zierler, Chad, yet the album only has 3 plays. That's enough for me to know not to send them, but... damn.  :lol

Kelly Carpenter is hit and miss for me.  I absolutely love his voice, but some of the things he sings on miss the mark for me.  Zierler neither hit, nor missed, for my tastes.  It was ok, but not something I have gone back to since it's release.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #347 on: August 06, 2018, 09:48:23 AM »
Also... I will allow the same band to be submitted in the same round by multiple participants, but - naturally - not the same song.  Someone already tried to submit the same song that was already given, and methinks that there is more cock/rock-blocking to come.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #348 on: August 06, 2018, 09:50:45 AM »

There's an inappropriate, highly politically incorrect joke in there somewhere.  And not very well hidden, either. 

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #349 on: August 06, 2018, 10:11:52 AM »

There's an inappropriate, highly politically incorrect joke in there somewhere.  And not very well hidden, either.
jingle.boy's fourth roulette - you can hide, but you can't run/walk