Dream Theater > Dream Theater

Rob Fenn Along for the Ride book - Did anyone order it?

(1/20) > >>

DT1976:
Hi Everyone...just curious if anyone else ordered the Rob Fenn photographed Along For the Ride band autographed book that was available for purchase via a link from the DT website?   I ordered mine back in September of last year, and have tried repeatedly for updates from Rob Fenn and was just told 5 months ago there were production issues.   Curious if anyone else is still waiting for this book?   I was really looking forward to receiving it, and prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt, but it all appears to be pretty shady.   

bosk1:
I have never heard of Rob Fenn or this book, but I am checking with DT management to see what I can find out.

DT1976:
Thanks so much.   I'm not seeing it currently on the DT website.   Below is a link to the Blabbermouth news regarding it when it when it was available to purchase as a pre-order.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/dream-theater-photo-book-in-the-works/

bosk1:
Did you actually pay for it?  Or was it basically a pre-order where they would charge you once it was ready?

noxon:
I don't think this book was ever made, actually. He had an autographed print, but I never saw the book actually being made.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version